DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oh and well done for the loss Charl, you WILL get past your block with that weight :p Keep at it! x

Varsity is ok, very young in there! I like it in the daytime for food, i tend to have a really bad baguette and curly fries! I always go to the last post for drinks before going out, cheapy cheap! Am going to churchills and ddvs tomorrow, again cheapy cheap!

Actually love DDVs! First choice for clubbing round here :) Can't go to Churchill's yet for another few years, but one of my older friends says it's great :p

Actually love DDVs! First choice for clubbing round here :) Can't go to Churchill's yet for another few years, but one of my older friends says it's great :p

You could go to churchills if you were with older people, i've been with 18 year old friends.
DDV's is good but its definitely somewhere i need to have had a drink when i go there! If you get there too early it stinks too...a cross between b.o. and sick! Haha, i'm not really selling the place here am i?! But its good for a cheesy night out. We're going to churchills from 8.30 because its £2 a drink (any drink so it suits me because i can have my vodka slimline!) and we'll probably head to ddv's for about 10.30 - i should be reasonable intoxicated by then!!

Ew no! I've never smelt that - probably just proves the fact that I'm usually smashed by the time I get there haha?!?! But yeah, definitely cheesy - and I know the photographer and always joke with the DJ so it's always funny :p Didn't know about getting into Churchill's if you're with older people... Might have to try! Who knows if it'll even be there in 3 years haha? Ahh sounds like it's going to be a good night!! I have a feeling my friends will try and drag me out after the Last Post, but I really don't have the energy :p x

Ew no! I've never smelt that - probably just proves the fact that I'm usually smashed by the time I get there haha?!?! But yeah, definitely cheesy - and I know the photographer and always joke with the DJ so it's always funny :p Didn't know about getting into Churchill's if you're with older people... Might have to try! Who knows if it'll even be there in 3 years haha? Ahh sounds like it's going to be a good night!! I have a feeling my friends will try and drag me out after the Last Post, but I really don't have the energy :p x

Do you mean Darren the DJ? ohhh some of my friends have stories about him haha. Hope you have a good night x

Has anyone got the minimins app on the iPhone? My iPhone 5 comes on Tuesday (i cant wait, i've been waiting since early June for this because my iphone 4 got stolen when i was on holiday) and i'm so looking forward to having a phone that gives you notifications when people update on here or on facebook (i have to admit i'm a bit of a fb fan!). 4 days, eek!

I feel old listening to your clubbing chat, mainly cos I have no idea what you're on about!!

Have fun tho girls :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

What's a ham roll up?

Just get a piece of ham and put soft cheese in along the middle and roll up I think? I'm a weirdo I wrap bits of ham around massive slices if cucumber!

Laura94B said:
Oh and well done for the loss Charl, you WILL get past your block with that weight :p Keep at it! x

Thanks love!! Hope you have a ball tonight, let off some steam :) xx

Jenny809 said:
Sounds really interesting. Are you supposed to be observing or actually working with the kids? How long is the placement? Hopefully it'll improve for you!

Well, even if you weren't really in the 12stones, you will be soon!! Just 4lbs to go :)

I'd love to get rid of 7lbs, knowing christmas will be full of lovely food I wan't to get down to 11stone so I can put half a stone back on lol! I'm going to enjoy christmas :p

My run is only a few weeks away now, really need to get me bum out there and practice! :eek:

I need to get stuck in really as I have to write some development targets and show I'm hitting them, so if I sit and observe all the time it's not doing a great deal really. Different sessions next week though which should be fun I hope! Xx

We are off to a friends this weekend for good company, good food and good wine :D. I know I will not be able to stick to plan but I am going to enjoy myself knowing that on Monday, if there is any damage I will be back on plan having had a fantastic weekend :party0011:

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Damage control is what Monday's are about lol!

I was soooo good yesterday, but work was so stressful, I had 6 biscuits :-( the problem is I don't get a break til really late but need something to concentrate on the drug round so needed some sugar! Aiming for 2 5/6 mile runs next week so hopefully that'll help!

Working today and tomorrow, hate it :-(

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend x

I wouldn't worry about 6 biscuits Jen, if you've stayed pretty good all week i'm sure it wont even notice :) I feel for you working on a weekend, i'm not sure i could do it!
Off out for the day soon, then into town for the evening, up since 5.10 for no reason at all so will be having a little afternoon nap! Have a good one everyone xx

Well done on all the amazing losses :) it's that time for me, which explains why I felt so hungry and bloated the last few days!! Here's hoping for a super good loss next fri! Xx

Back