DOING SW FROM HOME???

I feel old listening to your clubbing chat, mainly cos I have no idea what you're on about!!

Have fun tho girls :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I'm feeling older... hehe and I only got to drink Pepsi max whilst out last night

Hope your hangovers aren't too bad ladies.... xxx

Just get a piece of ham and put soft cheese in along the middle and roll up I think? I'm a weirdo I wrap bits of ham around massive slices if cucumber!

Oh yeah yummy, esp if you throw in a strawberry and sliver of cheese in the wrap mmmmmm

Waiting for eldest to get out of the bathroom so I can weigh in... hurry up S:p

Great losses ladies... Charl my friend was stuck on his weight for weeks and weeks, was in the gym for hours and nothing was shifting then he got onto red days on SW and it started shifting suddenly again, so hang in there.

Had EE yesterday as we went out for Brother in Laws 60 th Birthday wasn't too bad as it was at the Harvester, not too far over syn so I'll call it a flexisyn was good on the salad bar only a few croutons. dinner was SW friendly hooray (I love harvester) and I chose a 410 cal desert as I know I'm not going out eating for weeks now so thought I'd not worry and shared part of it with little un so I wasn't the full 410 anyway.... and was very good only had pepsi max to drink... (6 days with no wine it's almost killed me) lol

Right off to weigh myself and sort some brekkie then a huge clean and laundry day until the F1... yay

Whooooo 4lb off for me back to (just back from holiday weight) 7lb more to go to get to pre holiday weight hehe, looking do able for Christmas after all maybe..., maybe the mix of EE, Red and a brave Green day worked some magic...

ave a good weekend all

Thanks love! I've done 4 red days this week so I think that helped, going to alternate next week, and I'm barely at Uni, so gonna go swimming a few days too :)

Oooo was the meal nice? How old are your kids? You have 3 don't you? Xx

Ps.. Well done!! Xx

Whooooo 4lb off for me back to (just back from holiday weight) 7lb more to go to get to pre holiday weight hehe, looking do able for Christmas after all maybe..., maybe the mix of EE, Red and a brave Green day worked some magic...

ave a good weekend all
wow that is amazing. Well done.

Lots of fantastic losses girls, woohoo! I think changing plans is always good. Good work.

Had a good day planned but just back from a nice walk and stopped in a cafe so finished off Oliver's carrot cake then for lunch had soup with 2 slices of fresh white bread......but omg it was amazing! I really miss my fresh cobblers :) So decided to calorie count today, shouldn't be too bad as I've got a ww meal for work, just need to stay away from the biscuits!!! :eek:

Great losses tho girls :)

Oh my gosh, wow to all the great losses! I'm really impressed everyone, well done :)

Hangover is almost non-existant which is surprising considering the amount and variety of alcohol I consumed haha! My best guess is that the huge greasy burger with burger sauce (did have lettuce and onions, not all bad ;D) I had on the way home at 5am fixed me :p YUM! Woke up craving another one :S

Still not sure when I'll get back to eating well, but really not too bothered at the moment - but will still hang around to talk to you guys! I'd miss you too much if I didn't :p Was definitely nice to blow off some steam last night :) xx

Thanks love! I've done 4 red days this week so I think that helped, going to alternate next week, and I'm barely at Uni, so gonna go swimming a few days too :)

Oooo was the meal nice? How old are your kids? You have 3 don't you? Xx

Yes lovely just the harvester, but I love that place as it's so SW friendly..

Yes 3 kids, 14, 11 and 8 so enough to keep me busy trying to occupy them all... yikes, none of them ever want to go to the same place...

Poor ells seems likes she's coming down with the sickness bug again, she had what I thought was it last week but either its back or it wasn't, just hope I don;t get it now as I'm supposed to be having surgery friday be just my luck to get it Thursday....

I think maybe mixing it up just gets the body going again as it doesn't know what food to expect lol EE today for me as I couldn't decide what to eat so hubs did bacon and mini sausages with bean, surprised those are only 2.5 syn per 100g spices up the beans for relatively low syns... toad in the hole tonight I think as thats all I've got in....will make myself a tiny mini yorkshire to have with my low fat sausages, peas and sweetcorn for a nice change

Oh well back to the laundry honestly it's like a chinese laundry here since my tumble drier broke down and I refuse to put the heating on unless I have to ....

Just had the ww ocean pie, was ok ish, not a lot to it tho, only 196 calories and tastes so! Vanilla muller light with crumbled alpen bar and 6 sponge fingers for pudding :)

I'm not so keen on WW fish pie it's a bit bluh but nice for a change, I'm not sure how many more syns are in the youngs lw fat fish pie but that one is nice, you just have to be careful not to pick up the full fat one by mistake...

Two low fat sausages, a sliver of yorkshire pudding and a couple of spoons of bisto, with mash sprouts and peas and sweetcorn mixed.. not quite sure how I'm going to syn the yorkshire pud and gravy as hubs cooked tonight, but don't think it will be too bad I'll have hex's for supper with a mug or two of options with little marshmallows in might go mad and add some lowfat squirty cream..

One whole week now without any alcohol at all.... surprisingly I'm not climbing the walls hahaha

Hi everyone. Been off of SW since the summer (got lost in holiday mode and never got my head back into it). Have put on a stone and feeling crap about it, so here I am..... ready to finally try and get down to my target weight. Don't have any classes near me, so doing it at home, so need as much support as I can to try and get back on track!

Hi sportylass welcome back....

Just flicking through the threads whilst waiting for te search function to deside if it wants to work or not and came across the Success Express thread, just wondered if anyone has ever tried it ?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/200528-success-express-13.html

I get my head round how it works it seems to be a bit like EE...
I have done it a couple of times. It is EE with 2/3 plate of superfree. It works. I might do a couple of days of SE this week.

Eurgh!! Soooo off plan, I feel sick and disgusting! It's been a bad bad foods day, I blame totm it's been a while since I had one and I went all out on the sugar binge! Back on plan from this second xx

Back