DOING SW FROM HOME???

I am struggling in the evenings with cravings, am going to go back to brushing my teeth after dinner & seeing if that curbs it. I think you're right Charl about feeling happier in your own skin so you end up maintaining, plus in winter it's so cold and horrible all I want to do it snuggle up under a blanket with a cup of tea and a chocolate reindeer haha :)

Measurements:

24th October // 28th November

Waist: 38 inches // 34 inches
Hips: 46 inches // 44 inches
Boobs
Under: 34.5 inches // 33 inches
Boobs
Over: 42.5 inches // 40.5 inches
Arms: 12 inches // 11 inches
Thigh: 23 inches // 22 inches

Dress Size: 18 // 16

Weight loss: 11lbs // 18lbs

Losses

Waist: 4 inches
Hips: 2 inches
Boobs
Under: 1.5 inches
Boobs
Over: 1 inches
Arms: 1 inch
Thigh: 1 inch

Dress Size: 1 dress size

yay!!!! :bliss:

Aw guys! Pretty much the same situation here still haha. Hopefully you guys can pull it back :)

Funeral tomorrow so its going to be another bad day D: really not looking forward to it, but it has to be done... :(

X

Hope it goes well today for you Laura. You will be with family and friends remembering precious times. Loved ones that are no longer with us are never forgotten.

tonianne said:
Measurements:

24th October // 28th November

Waist: 38 inches // 34 inches
Hips: 46 inches // 44 inches
Boobs
Under: 34.5 inches // 33 inches
Boobs
Over: 42.5 inches // 40.5 inches
Arms: 12 inches // 11 inches
Thigh: 23 inches // 22 inches

Dress Size: 18 // 16

Weight loss: 11lbs // 18lbs

Losses

Waist: 4 inches
Hips: 2 inches
Boobs
Under: 1.5 inches
Boobs
Over: 1 inches
Arms: 1 inch
Thigh: 1 inch

Dress Size: 1 dress size

yay!!!! :bliss:

10.5inches, woohoo!! Well done :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hey all sorry ive hardly been on here!
I gained 1/2 lb this week so I'm ok with that!

Will speak properly later xx

1lb off this week. I've been I'll the last few days and have been a bit naughty. Odd bit of toast and a few chocs. Trying to be good again now

Evening all,
Its been a while since I have been on here. Need to get back on track with the weight loss and there is no better place to find the help, support and encouragement then on here. Hope everyone is ok and look forward to chatting to you all and exchanging tips ;)

Totally agree! I have friends who go to class but I find that this is all I need to keep going (saves me money to spend on SW friendly food too!)

Thanks Tonianne and Lizzie :)

Was just as painful as I imagined I would be, but it was perfect at the same time - the music, the amount of people who showed up, the eulogy my dad wrote and read out and just everything... It was really lovely, and good closure (kind of). If you have me on FB, the white rose I took a picture of was one of the ones each of the grandchildren placed around the coffin, it was lovely.

Am hoping that I can start thinking about getting back to SW soon, I've gained half a stone already... It's just gonna get worse! I feel terrible about it too, so that should help me get back on it :) Looking through all the recipe and picture threads to get me inspired again, and already have a list of things I want to make! xx

Well done on the 1lb loss. Toni, amazing inch loss :) go you :)

Laura bless u love, now today is over at least you have said goodbye and can start healing and moving on. So pleased it was a good day, well as good as it can be. And your pa held it together.

Had a good day today made a lush dinner venison and jacket potato and veg :) so 2 days within SYNS in a row and feeling a little more in control, being crap at Uni, hardly been lately, the lectures have become really stale and nothing groundbreaking so feel like I'm not missing anything. Silly frame of mind, gonna try harder next week to get into a good routine again. Looking forward to WI Friday to see how this weeks gone. :)

Night everyone, settling down to watch some Geordie shore, I love it, dunno where they find these clowns I've lived here my whole life and never come across anyone like this!

Icuerez amazing to have u back :) xx

Morning all, good to hear from you Laura, was thinking about you yesterday. I hope you can start to heal a bit now, time really does make a difference. I used to hate people saying 'you'll be ok with plenty of time' when my dad died but it is actually true. You will have good days and bad and obviously christmas will be tough but your family sounds fab. Stick together and remember it's perfectly fine to laugh and cry whenever you feel like it :)

Had a sts this morning, which is ok considering the amount I've binged on! Charl, I think 11st 7lb is my nemesis!! Only me can pull this back. Start new job next week so worrying about lunches already!

Spent 3hrs cleaning and re-arranging our lounge yesterday to make room for the christmas tree. I love a decobwebbed and clean room! Sure it burnt a few calories too!!

Hello to everyone, old and new! x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thanks guys :) feel a tiny bit more free today, I keep looking at the pictures of Grandad and feeling more peaceful than unhappy as I did before. I'm going to write some kind of post on my blog about him soon, with some of the pictures of what he was like before the stroke - that's one thing I feel cheated on, that I didn't get to know the man he was then! Looking forward to writing that, and making some kind of tribute to him.

Wow, 3 hours of cleaning is definitely a good fat burner! Well done haha, and I bet you can't wait to get the tree in there now :) I am starting to get quite excited for christmas now - this is the first year that I've had any kind of money to buy presents, so I've got some for the most important people - can't wait to wrap them! We won't get our tree till a lot closer to christmas as we get a real one and they die so quickly :\ Love that smell though!

What is everyone's favourite SW comfort food? I figure the easiest way to get back into it will be cooking things that I don't consider 'diet' food :p I need to cut up loads of fruit and veg to keep around for snacking on, too! I am determined not to gain any more than this 7lbs! xx

Always always, oven done jacket potato, beans, mushrooms, cheese, chopped up bacon and quorn sausage. With hexA cheese :) total comfort foods xxx

Afternoon all. First day back at work today after 6 weeks off sick. Not sure how my food plan is going to go as I had a caffeine drink for breakfast and meeting my hubby at the pub for lunch. I will try my best to choose healthy

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

*comes crawling back*

I will weigh in on Saturday for the first time in 3 weeks and am absooluutely dreading it after my recent escapades ! (see my diary !)

I'm having a really, really good week so far though, staying under syns even on the not-so-great days and really going all out on the superfree !

I was at 12st 10.75lbs last time I weighed (10th November) - I think I could handle a 2lb gain, but anything to send me back over in to the 13's would break my heart ! Wishing I had one less jaffa cake now eh ! Maybe I'll start the 30 Day Shred again? Last time I did it I didn't find so much that I lost any extra weight though...but that's probably just because I didn't do it properly and have never once managed to complete the full 30 days.......has anyone here?? Serious gold stars for you !!! X x x

I managed 11 days and couldn't walk or lift my arms above my head. Absolute killer. Am hoping to re start it next week. Not sure it will be a 30 day shred though, more like a every other day 60 day shred lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Guys I am having real problem losing and can't workout the reason. I have been really good, on plan and reduced portion sizes but have lost 1 lb in 3 weeks (STS, 1/2 & 1/2). My clothes are much looser but no weight is coming off. I have incraesed water intake. The only thing is since starting my new job, I am not walking very much or doing my exercise bike (6 miles a day). Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Back