DOING SW FROM HOME???

Wow, look at you girls go! You must both be feeling great this morning :)

Jen, nevermind about these two days, special occasions? Haha. Just move past once they're finished and get back on it :) When do you start the new job?

Am going to go weigh and start from there.... 11st11lbs!! Very shocked, I have lost a few pounds since the last time I checked (was only this week). Means I have gained 4lbs in the past three weeks, but that's better than I imagined... Am getting back on plan today, have had a pear for breakfast and am still feeling peckish so might follow with some toast! I know I can stick to it if I really want to, so here's hoping! I have to go into town as well today, so might see if I can head to the gym, too :)

How is everyone's Friday going? Any big plans for the weekend? xx

If I'd been off plan for 3 weeks I'd easily put 9lb on, my body is a ***** for keeping hold of fat haha, so well done on just 4lbs. I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things soon :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laura loads is bloat, takes a lot to gain actual fat, i was so shocked after Thailand I hadn't really gained I are whatever and drank whatever I wanted for 3 weeks. Have a few red days and you'll feel loads better :)

SOOO happy about the loss, I've been stuck at 13st4 for so long so 2lbs off feels great, was really excited as I was going out tonight but as I've been lazy all week with work have to stay in and work now :(

Happy Friday everyone :) just finished placement so that's me done til Monday :) xx

PS.. toni!!! well done :) amazing feeling that, I haven't been this low since before I had my kids I don't think, feels super good xxx

Thanks guys! I am hoping that it is a lot of just bloating, but I'm almost convinced it's fat because I feel bigger... Just don't get on with red days Charl, but I'm hoping that just eating well will do it anyway! x

Hey ladies can I join you? I'm new and am going to start SW from home tomorrow, I will go to group eventually but at the minute it's hard - I had a baby boy 6 weeks ago, 2 older children (6 and 3) and a husband who does long hours/works away for one week out of the month so it's hard to find somebody to look after them, not to mention the money - the amount I'm paying for group could be going towards extra fruit and snacks to help me succeed. I've not weighed myself yet, I'm hoping it's not too much more than pre-pregnancy which was about 75kgs. I'm not new to SW, I lost 1st before I got pregnant but need to go over everything again in preparation for shopping tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Wahoo 13st2! YAYYYY! Finally got passed my nemesis! :)

Weighed a day early this week because I'm going to see Keane at the O2 today so we'll be eating off plan.....have lost 2lbs :) very pleased as I'm now 12st 7.5lbs! This is now the lightest I've been since I lost weight at uni in early 2006. Anything under this is the lightest I've been since I was 18!!!

1/4lb loss for me this week :confused: I wasn't going to post this but although its a very small amount it is still a loss.....

Well done everyone. have a great evening.

Welcome Carley! Sounds like you've got it all sorted, but we're all here to answer any questions you might have :)

Thanks everyone :)

Keane were amazing last night! Had the day off plan, didn't over eat for once but just ate what I fancied so had an alpen light for breakfast, calzone for lunch/dinner with cheesy mushrooms to start, then after the gig I snacked on a packet of crisps and handful of haribo. Did have 4 glasses of wine, a bulmers and a Smirnoff ice though! Am trying to be good today, have run out of sultana bran though so had to have oat so simple apple/sultana which was 6.5 syns ? enjoyed it though so guess it was worth it! Chilli for dinner later, not sure whether to have rice or just make it a red day with lots of veg to try and combat yesterday's carby goodies! Am babysitting tonight so won't have access to night foods ;) xfactor semi final should keep me occupied for a little while.

Hey all, had a lovely last shift at work, they threw a surprise party! So had lots of cake and chocolate, rude not to!

Horrid night with Henry, he refused to sleep! He woke 11.30 and we've both been awake since. Is really horrid, he does have a nasty cold but just won't give in :-(

I am hangin!

Evening ladies whoo great losses ladies.. still bouncing around 9s10lb arghh lost 2lb last week on SE but put it back on this week and whilst in hospital, they changed the food again so now it's two cooked meals a day again rather than a cooked lunch with just a sandwich and fruit on an evening... plus I have just basically laid on the sofa or slept all week so thats not going to help...

SE for me today again, I find it easier to do on a weekend than a weekday for some reason, must get hubs to buy me some salad too tomorrow....

Right of too make a steak stew, beef, a little bit of potato, oxo and loads of superfree veg and maybe some baby dumlings (4syns) then porridge and banana later. real comfort food mmmm

Welcome aboared Carly and congrats on the new baby

Lost 1 this week which was a nice surprise as I have been very naughty over the weekend. I am hoping to much better next week. Hope you all had good weekends x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Jen, sounds like you had a horrible night with Henry :( Hope you're both feeling better and sleeping better by now?

Am hoping the silence on here at the moment doesn't mean everyone's off being naughty, as it usually does!

Li, how are you finding SE? Is it much harder than EE, in your opinion?

Well done on the loss Icurez! I'll keep my fingers crossed for an even better week for you, though :)

Had a fully on plan day today! :D Ecstatic as I failed epically these last two days, after being so positive on Friday... Also went to the gym finally! Did about 45 mins on the bike, 10 mins on the rowing machine and 25 mins on the cross trainer (was most happy about this as I found the cross trainer terrible the first few times).

I've set up a new diary if anyone wants to come say hello, link is in sig! Hope everyone's had a good weekend?

xx

I was quiet due to being naughty haha, got up early to shred through so am feel quite energised now! Back on plan today, red days all week :)

Not a good weekend,. It had its good points but then dinners weren't on plan. Hopefull back on track this morning.

I will post all food eaten in my food diary.

Hope you all had a good weekend girls....

Good weekend for me only a few syns over on the weekend which was a miracle with the stressfull day I had yesterday, esp with the bottle of scotch sitting looking at me and the pina colada I actually put back on the dining room unit haha

Cold today so not sure what I'm going to eat SE day again I think , now I think I've got the hang of it lol I just over think the portions I know it's one third free two thirds superfree but compare to what I lay on my plate and the pictures I see then I doubke question myself haha I just need to stop thinking it ovet too much I think...

Laura it's fine now I getting the hang of it, basically EE but only one third free the rest superfree, just gets a bit difficult about lunches if I haven't got any salad in, can't get my head around something cooked at lunchtime as well as teatime... but it's easy cooked meat, little amount of potato and then superfree veggies with gravy..... lost two pound over four days before I went into hospital so we'll see what happens this week

Just wondered if anyone knew if the pasta mug shots were still free on EE? My hobby eats them for lynch at work but seems to be gaining whatever he eats. I thought they were free on green. Appreciate any advice x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back