DOING SW FROM HOME???

I can't be bothered again this week, eaten loads of choc today, always when I sleep badly I want sweet stuff! Just been keeping an eye on cals this week rather than SW, not really aiming to lose just STS, back to plan tomorrow though as I'll be at home all day weds and thurs. have 2 essays to write, 1 I'm pretty confident about, other can't be bothered at all.

Still feel ill too, so sick and bloated :(

Hope you are all ok? Xx

Oh no! Aw guys :( I'm sorry you're both feeling so crap! I think it's just one of those things that you have to really want to diet to be able to stick to it, so when you're feeling ill or tired and just want to eat bad things, it's so easy to give in...

I keep craving gherkins, but luckily they're free so I'm alright... Strong beer however - which I'm also craving - is not! Haha, I hate beer with a passion, no idea what's going on with my mineral levels at the moment :p x

arghh just eaten half a small pecan plait when I only had two syns left..... hope it's not going to upset things

Sorry you ladies are having off days, hope you all feel better soon.

Just treated myself to a cheapish android phone so hopefully I'll be able to post here via it now, its a pain only being able to read on my phone, better deal than my contract at the moment cheaper and a crazy 5000 texts instead of the poxy 100 I'm on with contract and loads more minutes and internet included I have to pay for that separately at the moment so worth paying the final four months on my old contract to have the new phone with the new company

Keep your chins up everyone. Tomorrow is another day, a better more focused day. I am thinking about tomorrows food already and worrying if I will be able to keep on track. Fingers crossed. Going to turn in now. Number 2 son has been very restless and upset this evening and is currently laying on the sofa in tears. Kind of beginning to think its going to be a long night :'(
Sleep well all x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

You could try just noting down what you eat or just have a tick chart on the fridge for syns... I have one of the old WW points counter keyrings and just use that, but you could just as easy memo your syns on your phone...

I'm better if I note things down as I eat them it keeps you focussed on what you are actually putting into your mouth so you'll stick to it..... I was the same and still am to a certain extent I stress out about hex's etc worrying if I eat them too early I'll be hungry later or I'll miss not having cheese and ryvitas etc, but I'm finding now I'm less hungry and half the time don't fit them in.

I think we over complicate things by worrying and stressing over food... keep a supply of homemade free or superfree soup in the freezer to snack on, or if you are on EE or green days some SW friendly Rice pudding that you could try freezing.

Believe in yourself hun you can do it

Right nighty night ladies and gentlemen me is shattered....

Oh girls I'm just not following SW at all lately! Put 1.5lb on this week but it's TOTM so could be water retention as I haven't been that naughty!
Need to get back into it or I'll just end up putting the weight I've lost back on! I've still lost 10lb so not that bad but I need the weight to start coming off now rather than putting it on!
Haven't been the gym in over a week as I've had a problem with my shoulder which I've been referred to a Musculoskeletal Clinic to get it checked out 2nd Jan! So that plus still looking for a house is getting me down :(

Need to just chill out and stop worrying about things ha!

Hope your all ok sorry I haven't been on here much xx

I have downloaded a couple of apps on my phone. One is my diet coach. This one is great because you can set it to go off several times a day with inspirational quotes and you can personalized them too. One of mine is "I want to lose 30 pounds in 4 months to wear my special dress" That is a good help seeing that several times a day. Also with that one you have a panic button. If you are tempted to cheat you hit the panic button which counts down 20 minutes. That certainly seems to work because I have forgotten about eating by the time it goes off. The other one I have is doc's diet diary. I log everything that passes my lips in that. You can log any symptoms in that one too so bloating or anything like that. Both pretty good apps. I find if I have to log everything I eat I eat less as I don't want to write naughty stuff down x

Ok, so far so good! Muller light with blueberries and banana for brekkie. 3 cheese thins mid morning and now scrambled eggs with fried mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. 3 syns, no hex's yet!

I can do this!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well done Jen! I'm impressed :) keep it gong!

Just had a yummy lunch off syn free special fried rice - it turned out quite impressive! X

Of course you can do it Jen xx

Icurez that app sounds fab I'll download that when I work out how to do it on my new phone

Laura stick with it

Good start to my day bacon and baked beans on one slice of toast and grilled mushrooms on the other mmm one of my faves and a hex b taken care of

Naughty cupcake from greggs at 11, well my friend came to visit me and bought flowers and cupcakes, the kids can have the others when they come home from school... just looked in the pantry and hubs must have bought custard donughts and mini donuts from tesco last night so I've hidden at the back of the pantry... now going to have baked potato with baked beans with hard boiled egg and ham salad (trying to use up odds and ends in the fridge)

Tonight a pork steak with a couple of roast potatoes and spoon of mash and masses of superfree veggies......

Been good on my syns until today even though they've been mainly wine based lol

Take care ladies

Helloo!

Have been 110% on plan so far this week which feels great given my 'few'....'small' slip ups thee past 3 weeks ! Little test tonight though – I’m going home for tea and to have my hair done. Usually on these occasions me and Mum love to cook up a healthy feast that usually ends up being not so healthy once we’ve added all our luxurious extras!! I’ve tried to concoct a recipe that has a couple of luxuries but is still relatively low in syns !

Sweet chilli prawn noodles with peanuts and shizzle (7 syns)

-Prawns
-Sweet chilli sauce 4 tbsp – 6 syns – 3 syns each portion
-20 peanuts – 8 syns – 4 syns each portion
-Spring onions
-Carrot
-Red pepper
-Fresh ginger
-Coriander
-Noodles

I’ve also already had 1 slice of EatSmart carrot cake as a little treat to get me though the working day !! So that’s 4 syns gone already..whhoops……so if I can leave the syns there that’ll be 11 for the day which isn’t too bad at all……. I’ve packed a tin of spaghetti hoops in my bag to take home with me after work as I’ll not be eating until quite late so I can have them as my quick ‘just got in from work and I’m absolutely starving hurry before I turn to the crisp cupboard’ syn-free snack which I thought was quite sensible!!! Plus that leaves me with 4 syns to play with should Mum have any other sneaky treats for afters which I’m sure she probably will lol! :)

Hope everyone’s having a great day (or at least better than yesterday....chips up :) you're doing great) ! X

For my dinner tonight I am cooking salmon fillets, seasoned plus a splash of Lemon juice, wrapped in parma ham baked in the oven and serving it with new potatoes and lots of yummy veg. Can't wait.

Well I was doing well until I decided to taste the left over yorkshire pudding I'd made for everyone else ooops, that'll be at least 8 syns... oh well drawing a line under it I'm feeling pretty full so I won't have my other hex s today I've had one of each so I won't bother with the second ones

Nevermind Li, at least you're being clever with compensating for it :)

Got a chicken, mushroom and spinach potato topped pie in the oven for dinner! Cannot wait to eat it, tasted all the bits separately and it was gurrd! Chocolate cravings still haven't gone away, had my advent choc, a penguin and am planning to have another penguin later :D I love SW atm! x

I'm just cal counting this week as I just can't be bothered to think about food, still feeling really queasy :( had slow roast pork for dinner with mashed swede and lots of veg, was nice and I'm super full gave my kid quite a bit of my meat, everytime I eat I just feel so sick after. Oh well! Craving sugar so much too, fell asleep in front of the tele before which I never do! Weird! Xxx

A near wobble earlier, Oliver had a crunchie and I very nearly ate one but put the packet away! Yay but then he didn't eat all of it so I finished it off, would say 1/4 of a bar, whole bar is 215 calories 60 ish probs, not too bad!

Had a bowl of soup when got peckish at 5pm. Went out late night shopping and was starving, uh oh....but got myself a bag of veg stir fry and cooked chicken breast. Fried it all with soy sauce, so I think that was free? Tonnes of veggies :)

So I think syns today 6 and no hex's yet! Feel much better now :)

Charl, have you seen a doc? Doesn't sound good at all, big hugs!

Laura, Icurez and Kelly, dinner sounds yummy!

Li, it could have been the tesco donuts and custard slices! You're doing well :)

image-2209957437.jpg

Yum yum!!! Also had to use 1 tbsp of olive oil which I thought was a lot less syns than it actually is and am mortified that its 6 syns per tbsp !!!!! Luckily I only ate half so would only be 3....! Still annoyed at myself though.....why!?!? X

Anyone done a chicken curry in a slow cooker? General ingredients? Am out most the day so thought I could quickly sort one out now. Fancy a curry not casserole today.

Cheers girlywigs :)

Onion, 1tbs curry powder and 1tbsp madras powder, spinach if you have some, sweet potato or squash, chicken thighs, tin of tomatoes, so simple ingredient wise, but so so good!! X

Thanks hun, knew you'd come up with something for me! I have frozen spinach, will that be ok?

Just done my weekly wi and can't blimin well believe it, only gone and lost 2.5lbs! I've not run or stuck to sw so cc must be working! Maybe I'm making subconscious good choices!! In total shock, am now 11st 4.5lbs :)

Back