DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ooh yeah I never noticed that before haha! Are you aiming for Christmas then? Not sure I can lose 5lb in 2 and a half weeks haha! I'm aiming to take the 24th Dec to the 1st January off haha ;D

Would love it to be christmas or at least new year but aiming for christmas cos blatantly gonna eat nice food over christmas!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

It's very sad, I'm wondering if she had depression or something similar & it tipped her over the edge? Such a shame.

Lost 1lb this week - will take that gratefully considering its totm & I gave in to cravings last night!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trying posting from my new phone so hope it works

Either lost one and half or two pounds for me scales cant make up their mind.

Did a whole week on SE which i loved but weight loss has been no different than on the other plans so i might just try mixing it up a little next week Hoping it keeps me focused next week

Hope everyone is okay. Jen good luck for tomorrows run xx

Well done on the loss tonianne and Li!

Good luck with your run tomorrow Jen, sounds like my idea if hell but you seem to enjoy running so I'm sure it'll be good :)

Been craving chocolate and mince pies so rather than having a blow out and going completely off plan, I'm giving myself 40 syns to play with - I know its a lot, but its still better than just giving up completely :) x

Well done on all the losses :)

I caught my boys stomach bug, thrown up about 5 times already :( can't keep anything down at all. Oh well at least it'll get rid of that bloat, although the stomach pains are horrific :( boooo x

Oh no! Poor you Charl :( stomach bugs are the absolute worst things! Maybe explains why you've been feeling sick the past few days? At least you don't have to worry about planning meals etc atm, silver lining... Not much though, as I'm sure you'd prefer to be feeling better and able to eat! Hugs sent your way! x

Yuck :( poor you. I'm expecting it at some point over the next month or so because I work in a children's nursery so it goes round there like wildfire. Hope you get it out of your system soon.

Can't wait for my Indian tonight, I'm going to enjoy it so much!

Back from my son's birthday party, am absolutely shattered! Had a few sausage rolls but no cake so not too too bad. Having steak, chips, mushroom and tomato tonight. Need something to set me up for tomorrow! Am really worried, will be over soon enough tho!

Poor you charl :-(

Good luck tomorrow Jen :) still not eaten, and feeling awful, sipping water is about all I can handle now. The boys all got Chinese food, worst thing ever to smell that when you're trying not to be sick!

Nightmare as tonight I wanted to work on my essay, 3 days til hand in for 1, and 5 days for the other. Both not started. Massively stressing now xx

Hey everyone..bit of good news for you all! Works Christmas do last night was fab...cracked out all the Christmas hats and sparkly tights and put my dancing shoes firmly on!!! :)

Meal was delish too - for starters I had grilled aubergine, sunblush tomato and feta salad with a yoghurt dressing and for main I had grilled king prawn, spinach and other veg (think the wine had set in by this point, lol!) pasta in a tomato sauce with mozzarella....so apart from the double cheese mishap, all OK on the food front given the circumstances I think! Now the wine on the other hand....... Ha :-D (pics to follow)

Weighed in the morning for the first time in a month and was expecting the worst given my recent shenanigans........(frankfurter and chocolate crepes spring to mind!!!!).......but I was soooo so so so pleased, happy and relieved to see 176.75lbs......I've actually lost 2lbs!!!!!!!! Over the moon doesn't even come close!! :-D so so happy!! Ee :) :) x x x hope everyone is OK x x x

P.S. Try not to stress too much Charl....it's totally doable..chill out tonight and rest your mind then start a fresh when your ready and just really crack on with it! The more you wind yourself up, the less you'll feel ready to start and make a good job of it! It is totally totally doable, keep your chin up....think how happy you're going to feel when they're both in! You will look back on tonight and chuckle! X

Sparkly tights and yummy food! X

Attachments

• image-1442586009.jpg
    image-1442586009.jpg
    822.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image-3554879289.jpg
    image-3554879289.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3536166191.jpg
    image-3536166191.jpg
    597.7 KB · Views: 46
Morning ladies!

Good luck today Jen :)

Indian last night was yummy but the indulgence was not a pleasant one as my tummy was a bit like 'whoa what's this?!' and so I had a tummy ache all night & this morning it's still tender. Guess that's my body's way of saying things like that are too rich nowadays, in big quantities anyway. I did enjoy it but I think in future I'll keep things like that to a minimum.

Back on plan today, really am not hungry for breakfast so going to give it a miss & maybe have some fruit mid morning if I get hungry, or just wait for lunch.

Sorry about thus but can you believe it's only 16 days until Christmas? I actually feel a bit sick at the thought! I'm almost completely finished my shopping but I still worry that I've forgotten something!

I did it and survived, woohoo! Late leaving cos Henry was being poorly so made it to the start line with 30seconds to spare lol! Ran the whole 10k in one go so very happy. It was bloody freezing tho, sooooooooooo windy on the seafront. Still can't get warm either. X-factor under a blanket tonight with lots of non sw food!

Hope everyone has had a fab weekend. Sorry you're feeling so crap charl, fingers crossed it doesn't last long. Henry has it, is so grim. Hoping we don't all get it! Don't worry about food, just keep hydrated x x

Hope you feeling better charl. Try not to stress over things. Can you not get an extention.on.your essay as you have been ill ?

Well done jen xx

Off plan all weekend so back on it tomorrow. Havent gone overboard apart from having wine today so hopefully not too much damage

Hope eberyone is having a good evening x

Well feeling much much better now thank you ladies :) total 24 hour sick bug, had some soup and some dinner so feeling ok now, just tired. Gonna have a long sleep and work like hell tomorrow! Then I have 2 days to do the other one. It's only 750 words so hopefully should be easy ish to do, just not connected with the essay at all.

Ah well done Jen! Go you!

Xx

Back