DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ladies is there a way that I could make my diary private or at least more private so that just the normal public couldn't access it and it wouldn't appear in google searches? I think I've heard of people 'moving their diaries'?? X x x

Not sure Kelly, I'm sure someone knows how to, I'd guess there would be a setting somewhere in wherever you are posting it that gives you an account privacy options.

I really should find out how to post a diary...

Green day for me, Kids want pizza for dinner, so I'm stuck on whether to make my own veggie version with hex bread or do a quorn chilli, or I suppose I could do both, or even put the chilli onto toasted bread then melt hex cheese.... oh bugger I don't know now..... I'll see how the day pans out... must remember to buy eggs so I can have veggie omlette for lunch or maybe mushroom pasta, as you can see I'm undecided today lol and there was me thinking Green days were harder...

Charl I'm not a carbonara fan but made a SW one last week and it was lush, just wondering what a spinach and mushroom one would be like .... something to ponder on...

Have a good day ladies...

Brrrr Freezing here and now the fog is coming in. B&M have got banofee options hot choc in for 99p if anyone is interested... absolutely lush even if it is 3 syns

Superfree soup for lunch I think with baked potato and baked beans... and salad leaves.....

Jen - thanks for the running advice :) am definitely going to do it but I think it's going to be after Christmas because I just don't think I'll do it properly before that and I really want to give it my all.

Did my usual weigh in the middle of the week thing this morning and was pleasantly surprised that I've STS since Saturdays weigh in :) makes me hopeful for a good loss this Saturday if I'm extra good all week.

Went into town today for Christmas bits, it was busy but not as bad as I expected it to be. Spent a good hour in boots looking at the 3 for 2 stuff though - I could bankrupt myself in there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ladies is there a way that I could make my diary private or at least more private so that just the normal public couldn't access it and it wouldn't appear in google searches? I think I've heard of people 'moving their diaries'?? X x x
Just email one of the administrators- starlight possibly with link to move it to silver members.

Banoffee hot choc sounds yum! My ex's mum used to make the most amazing banoffee pie! Yum... Feel like I'm falling off the wagon just thinking about it ;D

Tonianne, I am so the same with Boots 3 for 2! I would spend all my money in there this year if I actually let myself look, but I've done all my present shopping online so I didn't have the temptation!

Li you made me laugh with your indecision over dinner :p Have you decided yet?

Dinner tonight is vermicelli rice noodles with sweet chilli sauce, prawns and mushrooms! YUM! What's everyone else having on this cold, cold night? x

Thats weird I posted someothing earlier here and it's not showing... arghh and I'd typed in todays food incase someone could see if I was going wrong somewhere...

Laura I had veg and quorn chili on toasted bread hex and melted cheese hex, tried a little chilli with omlette wrapped round it a la man v food but I wasn't that impressed.....

Oooh that sounds really good! Not the omelette bit though haha... I haven't had chilli in aaages so I might try and make it soon, perfect for this cold weather...

Dinner was AMAZING! Sweet Chilli Noodles with Prawns.jpg

Oooooooh, nice Laura! I had a chinese and prawn crackers from tesco! Oh and a chocolate eclair :)

I am absolutely knackered, New job is hardcore training, really draining esp as 9.5hr shifts. Plus both my boys are poorly. Little one has sickness bug and older one has chest infection, sickness, temp. He woke struggling to breathe last night, really scary :-( so all in all, food is the last thing on my mind!

Well done to everyone else who is being good and sticking to plan tho :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Laura food looks lush

Jenny sorry your boys are not well. Last thing you need with new job and all that. Don't worry about food. Hope they are better soon.

Oooo nice foods Laura! I'm being sneaky bf was supposed to cook but we had a row so he didn't so now he's gone to work I've ordered Chinese foods hehe! I'm still feeling yuck from my bug, and got 1 of the 2 essays in today and was pretty happy with it in the end, not groundbreaking but good with time limited.

Ah poor you Jen, sounds intense. Hope it gets better soon.

Hmm I'm not sure about the chili/omelette combo li! Haha, man v food foods always make me feel a little sick, there's never anything remotely healthy there.. I guess that's the point! I love that show tho! Xx

Really craving a big cheese and bacn burger so i've saved a HexB and i'm having one for dinner tonight with lots of salad or veg - havent decided on that bit yet. Was having a red day but am tempted to make some sw chips....mmmm. Naughty dinner but not so naughty on sw ;) So it'll be an EE day :)

Thanks guys! Had the rest for lunch at work today and it was so nice to have real food for lunch haha! By real, I mean not a smoked salmon sandwich ;D

Aw Jen, sounds tough :( I hope things have gone slightly better for you today! Sending hugs your way.

Tonianne that dinner sounds good! Well done for finding a SW way around your cravings :D

Tonianne, I just had home made burger with a tiny sweet poato and cooked spinach mixed with natural youghrt. It was yummy. going to a meeting and when I get back having 2 LC Blue and HEXB toast.

Hope everyone is doing well and warm. It is freezing here.

It is definitely chilly here, took Oliver to see emergency doc and it was -2 at 6pm, brrrrrr!

A bung it in a pan tea of a big mushroom, tomatoes and scrambled egg, nothing exciting at all!

Have brought all the presies downstairs to wrap but now can't be bothered, lol! Wrote all the christmas cards today so at least that's done now :)

At least you've made a start Jen :) I'm all wrapped as far as I can be until the rest of my pressies arrive, but have yet to start on the cards... :S

Feeling really nauseous and hoping to hell I haven't caught this stomach bug that everyone's getting :( How is Oliver, Jen? Did the emergency doc have anything useful for you? x

Doc was pretty useless, he doesn't have anything bacterial so just a nasty flu. I was worried that his temp was 40 and wouldn't keep any drugs down. On one hand I worry I'm too calm and don't get him checked out and then on the other hand cos I'm so used to seeing really sick patients I know what 'could' happen. Have seen people go into coma's cos of high temps etc so wanted to be safe. Anyhow, I ramble on, they basically said to let him flop and give him fluids whenever. I hate watching him suffer tho, really high temps are so horrid. He literally won't keep anything down, not even a sip of water :-( bang goes our nice family day out to a wedding sat.

I did manage to start the wrapping last night tho and have lost 1lb this week, 3.5lbs to target now!

Hope you're feeling ok Laura x

Last edited:
Oh Jen poor you :( it is scary seeing the results of high temperatures. We always send kids home from nursery if we can't get their temperatures down because if something happens we don't like to be responsible for it. Hope he starts to feel better soon.
Well done on the loss :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw Jen :( Hopefully he'll start being able to sip some water soon! Well done on the loss and the wrapping though!

Doing some more Christmas-y things today as I took the day off work because I feel so sick. I haven't actually thrown up, but it's like it's lurking there! Have to go in to work tomorrow to make up for it, but it's a dress down day so I don't mind so much, just hope I've not thrown up by then!

Had a mince pie for breakfast because it was the only thing I fancied when I stopped feeling sick... :( 12 syns! Not sure where my day is going to go now food-wise but I can't imagine it'll be good! x

Back