DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sorry to hear that tonianne! I know how u feel though, and sometimes letting go of a relationship may be the best thing to do! Was for me! Felt so much more free afterwards!!

I weighed in today and altho i didnt get the STS i wanted i only gained 0.5lbs (phew!) buttt then we have this week, where im pretty much drinking everyday. Bring on the 3rd where i can just get back to normal routine.

Ive broken my total weight loss down into target chunks and my first two are lose half a stone (only 2.5lbs away!) and fit into this gorgeous dress i got from asos thats a size 16 but the zip only goes half way :( soon as i can do the zip i hal post a pic! :)

Oh yeh happy new years eve everyone!! 2013 = brand new you! Woo positive thoughts!! (I sound like my boss more and more everyday)

Tonianne sorry to hear about your problems with OH. Then if you are not happy and is an amicable seperation, it is for the best. Hope you find a new place soon and settle.

Well I walked out Boxing Day after a massive row which consisted of a lot of hysterical crying so to be honest I think I'm all cried out now. I'm taken for granted and treated like a housekeeper not a girlfriend & I deserve more than that. I'm 27, he's 38, we've been together 3 and a half years but I think I've finally decided that he won't change and so I need to move on before I waste more of my life on something I will regret.
We rent a flat but it's his flat that I moved into. I'm going to stay with a mate who has a spare room but she's moving in march to a smaller place but by then I should be able to sort something out, just need to go for it now.

Just got to think, no relationship surely means weightless haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

I don't know you Toniann but I have had my fair share of rubbish relationships. You are doing the right thing although it is difficult. It's always hard to let something go even when it's finished, you
Miss what youre used too even if it wasnt great. On the upside, breakups can sometimes equal weightloss hurrah!! I am 15 stone the same as you were, the heaviest I have ever been including when I was pregnant- the effects of giving up the fags!!! Did you do mostly red, green or EE? Or was it a mix of the three? Xxxx

Oh Tonianne that sounds crap but just thinks how much better you'll feel in a few months time and without a piggy man eating rubbish things all the time (thinking of my own here!) you'll do so well with the weight loss!

I'm about to make a bacon, cheese and mushroom omelette for lunch, yum! It feels so naughty but with fry light and no bacon fat it's well behaved isn't it?

Well I walked out Boxing Day after a massive row which consisted of a lot of hysterical crying so to be honest I think I'm all cried out now. I'm taken for granted and treated like a housekeeper not a girlfriend & I deserve more than that. I'm 27, he's 38, we've been together 3 and a half years but I think I've finally decided that he won't change and so I need to move on before I waste more of my life on something I will regret.
We rent a flat but it's his flat that I moved into. I'm going to stay with a mate who has a spare room but she's moving in march to a smaller place but by then I should be able to sort something out, just need to go for it now.

Just got to think, no relationship surely means weightless haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

when I split up with my first husband I moved back home and he stayed in the house we had bought together. He kept saying he was going to change etc and I was hoping he would but in the end the only thing about him that changed was his address!. But if that hadn't happened I wouldn't of met my second hubbs and had 3 gorgeous kids....
....every cloud as a silver lining and you'll probably lose a little weight too :) xxx

Hi ladies, I am also at home for this, can't do a group as my OH works erratic hours so never know if he's going to be home to look after the kids. I'm hoping I will stick to it without the group :\ xx

Welcome breadandbutter! :)
I just bought the SW magazine and its really annoying that like nearly all the recipes are just pointed for EE, not for red/green! I wanna know how many syns/hexs the recipes are...i know i can work it out, but thats not the point! Its annoying aha. x

I started when I was 15 stone and always found much better losses on red days, green seems to bloat me quite a bit. A lot of people have success on green days, I know Laura does. I started ee once closer too target. Red works for me as I do love my meat!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Good plan Jenny!! Pasta bloats me too so think I will try to stick to red!! Am joining sw on Thursday to get book...I'm looking forward to reading it through properly!!! Xx

Just try all the plans and see which suits you best. Each of us are different and what suits one does not suit another. I have combination of all 3 plans but more of EE as it suits my life-style better.

Emmalou can I be a real pain and ask for you to pick me up a book as well? I'll send you the money as well as some for postage before you go on Thursday. Every group that is near me is either on a day I work or can't get to, or at a time when I'm not available as I'm in exercise class or some such, I'm being sabotaged before I even start! I'd really love a book so I can thumb my way through it rather than trolling though dozens of posts! If you'd rather not, then that is fine no worries.

I can't email you privately as I'm not up to 50 posts, but if that is ok just get back to me here and I'll give you my email address etc

Yeah, I find green days boost my losses :) I'm usually quite good with carbs, my main problem is pastry and white bread! So no issues there with green days :) I only usually use them when I'm having difficulty shifting a stubborn pound though as I really like EE and it usually works well for me :)

Hope everyone is celebrating tonight and enjoying themselves :) xx

Hey lemonblondie- no probs, If you can wait till Monday, I will just photocopy it at work- I'm a teacher so I have photocopying privileges lol!! Then I can just put it in the post! No probs. xxx my email is [email protected]. Just email me your address xxx

Happy New Year everyone!

How did our newbies survive the New Year?

I'm thinking that I'll get back to the diet tomorrow as it's my first day back at work, so it'll give me no options if I take a healthy lunch with me :) Hardest bit will be resisting Greggs or the chip shop on the way back... Going to be as good as I can today though - might batch cook some yummy stuff! xx

Well I visited my 1 year old niece yesterday. Asked my brother how much she weighs now as she feels pretty heavy!!!! Was absolutely thrilled to find out she weighs the same as the amount of weight I have lost!!! A massive inspiration for me to carry on this year.

Well, this is day 1.
No hangover as I wanted to start the day as I mean to go on.

Looking forward to chatting with you all on my journey.

Nutsx

Back