DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yay, go girls! How far was your first one?

Home from night shift, totally knackered and even worse because I know I can't sleep until tonight :-( Sleep deprivation and diets don't mix too well. Just headed to kitchen for a warm brekkie, heated the oven for a couple of croissants and then turned it off and settled with weetabix and warm milk, proud of myself!! It's the small things! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I really liked it! I thought I'd struggle but it was actually ok :) it wasn't easy but it was just right.
Well done with your breakfast choice, sometimes it's hard to go for what you should have and not the yummy other stuff! I need to go shopping quite desperately, went to get done breakfast & realised I quite literally only had enough milk & cereal for this morning & that was just about! Good luck today with no sleep :( x

Just re-read what you wrote, I'm not sure distance wise how far it was, it's done in 60 seconds run then 90 seconds brisk walk and you do that for 20mins. It's only 8 mins total running but it builds up over the weeks. My total distance was 3.08miles, with my brisk walk to and from the park I ran round. Total time was 47 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well today is the day!!! I've had two weetabix with milk from my allowance. Am meeting a friend for lunch at marks as spencer...I'm not sure what to have?? Maybe I should just have a fruit salad but I'm worried that it just won't fill me up...decisions, decisions....for dinner I'm thinking chilli that I made the other day with some veg...? And fruit the rest of the day!

I'm a newbie home slimmer. OH works random shifts and the nearest group conflicts with little one's bedtime. Hoping to use this site to keep my motivation levels up (and to keep me entertained at work!)

Welcome EmmaM :) good luck!
Emmalou, thats a tricky one cus marks and spencers stuff is so high in fat! Maybe have a fruit salad then something else later? Dunno :( x

Hey all! Welcome to all the Newbies & Hello to all the "Oldies!'
Well I'm back on SW from today!!
Had a lovely Xmas & New Year hope u all did too!
I weighs myself this morning in work dreading the worst and I was surprised to find id only put on 1 & 3/4lbs! I'm shocked considering what I've ate and drunk!
Ahh well I'm not complaining! I'm making a yummy quirk chilli for tea and I'll gave some tomorro for lunch. I'm actually looking forward to it!! Mmm!!

Well done on a the losses and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone shrink in 2013!

Jenny dont worry I put a whopping 6lbs on. We have to move on from it.

Another one doing it from home! Fell off the wagon since my honeymoon back in sept, so really need to get back into the slimming world mind set. Started again today, and so far so good. :)

Yay, more newbies! Have we managed to nab any men yet?! I think we must scare them off with all the oestrogen flying around all over the place...

Jenny don't worry! Christmas is for gaining, I'm sure I've actually gained since that last -4lbs! I'm not weighing in at my normal Friday weigh in this week, but will leave it till next Friday instead, giving myself more time (especially since I'm having a big family Chinese meal on Saturday to celebrate our 8th anniversary in this house - our longest ever!) to lose a little bit haha!

Have actually managed to get through the day, shock horror! Luckily got let out of work like 2 hours early because all we're doing at the moment is wrapping things up ready for me to leave, but by the time I was home I was having proper chocolate cravings! Wrote down everything I've eaten in my food diary and worked out I had enough for a mini crunchie so I've had that and it seems to have done the job :)

Chicken is marinading in Nando's sauce in the fridge and I'll grill it and actifry some chips to go with it! Looking forward to my yummy dinner :D How is everyone else doing today?

xx

Jen the scales are showing I've put on 8lbs!!!! I can't believe that at all! Eek! I do know I'm prone to massive bloats though from too much carbs and boozing so hopefully a few days on red will see a bit come straight off :(

Sorry I've been gone so long, just been off plan since we all got ill in Nov, from tomorrow I'm back properly :) xxx

Oh! Hope you's had a lovely Xmas and NY XXX

I'm very pleased with myself today for jumping in the deep end and not being that prepared!
Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (HEXA)
Snack- A Banana (Superfree)
Lunch - WW Beef Ravioli Ready Meal (not sure of syn value if anyone can help!)
Snack - 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)
Tea - Homemade Quorn Chilli (Made with Mixed Bean Salad, Passatta, Chilli & Paprika Powders) with Rice - Free & Superfree!

Hope everyone's ok xx

Oops I forgot the Quorn Mince in the chilli obviously! X

Ooh, Laura how many syns is a mini crunchie? I thought I'd go off the rails today being so tired but ok so far I think. Weetabix for brekkie, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, pepper and mushrooms, mini crunchie for lunch. Done chilli for tea. Do you reckon tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and carrots is enough sf to have with rice or shall I just make it a red day? Funny how much I've forgotten!!

I am sooo tired now, been up 36hrs now, keep snapping at the kids :-(

Hey Charl! Missed ya! Scales showed 8lbs gain too last week, totm too but I was unbelievably shocked! Will see what they say tomorrow, only 1 day on plan tho so probably over 12 stone again, darn it!!

Welcome back Charl!!

Well done Tilly, the WW ready meal is 4 on green/EE and 7.5 on red :)

Well done to you as well Jen! The mini crunchie is 4 syns :) And yeah, I'd defo say that's enough superfree for EE as the tomatoes make up a big bulk of the chilli :) Can't believe you're still going :( Are you working again tonight?! That's crazy :( xx

Not tonight, working 8am tomorrow so am planning on tea 7pm and bed at 8pm. Praying Henry sleeps tonight!

Loving 4 syns for my crunchie!! ;)

Back