DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ah well that's a bit better then, but I'm still in awe that you've been up that long and still managing to function! Sending sleepy thoughts your way in the hopes he settles and stays in bed for you! x

Jen I weigh in again this Saturday with only 2 days on plan so I am bound to have actually put more than the 3lbs I originally said on. Like Charl though I'm hoping mine is more bloating so am making my 2 days red ones!

Hi Charl, was wondering when you'd come back, have missed reading you!

Today I've not been good with my super free foods, just wasnt prepared for being back on plan. Went to the shop after lunch and bought loads of salad buts so tonight I'm having chilli with lots of it! Had muesli for breakfast with ss milk, then scrambled egg & a chicken breast for lunch - random I know but literally had nothing more in!
Not had any syns today so far, although where I do mine weekly I'm pretty sure 2 days on plan doesn't warrant any syns haha.

Laura that post you wrote was really good & oh my goodness you're a diamond for finding out his much the Reeses miniatures are synned at - I absolutely LOVE them! I got a pack for Christmas and still have a couple knocking about which I now know I can have at some point, yay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Laura! So ive only had 4 syns today as I'm doing a Green Day!
Just tucking into my lovely Quorn Chilli! It's fab if I do say so myself haha! Got some for lunch tomorro too :)
Seems like most of us are having chilli for tea tonight haha!
Gunna have an E/E day tomorro so 2 Weetabix with Semi Skimmed Milk with Banana, chilli for lunch and yellow fish, new potatoes and veg for tea :) Like knowing what I'm having in advance it makes me feel more in control ha!
X

Well done Tilly :) Are you finding it easy being back on plan?

I'm still craving chocolate like crazy and am trying to convince myself not to blow out! Must remember my rules! Though am tempted to have a few more syns in chocolate and reduce tomorrow etc... Damn sugar cravings!

My chilli was yummy, extra lean steak mince only £1.99 in lidl! Not a bad day considering and under 10 syns :)

I can do this!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Laura, are you just maintaining now you're at target or have you set a new one? x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I don't crave chocolate at all so I'm ok haha! I'm a crisps n nuts girl tho so as long as I don't overdo it I should be fine!
I just jumped back into it today before I had chance to re-think it ha! Sometimes that works best! I knew I had stuff for a chilli and I do love it when I make it so just went for it!
Are u back on plan now then Laura?
Ive lent my SW books to my sister in laws sister as I know what I'm doing but feel lost without the syns online on the SW Website as I can't use it anymore with not going to group! So I'm trying to find out syn values of the things I know I'm gunna have. Especially things for convenience such as WW Ready Meals but I'm trying to make most things from scratch! X

Ooh! Never even thought to check Aldi or Lidl for extra lean mince, great price!!

I am back on plan now, and I'm lowering my target to 10st as I'm still not happy - but I'm not too fussed with the weight, but I'd prefer to get more toned and fit so I think I'll focus on that rather than the weight :) x

Does anyone mind if I join?

Got to target in group but left and fell off the wagon big time!
No idea what I weigh as I don`t have any scales. Threw away my SW books so I`m not exactly prepared.
The new clothes I bought when I got to target don`t fit anymore.

Feel like fat granny instead of fab granny!

Welcome GrannieAnnie :) this forum will help you, the girls have helped me over the last 15 weeks & are full of knowledge about the plan plus recipe ideas and inspiration x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I managed to download some information via the internet which is a good start, I am not sure if it is all as I have no idea what it is supposed to look like, but I have all the days broken down, food diary, intro info, the lot. I now have a lovely lady getting me the books in her class this evening so I will be able to go through things myself as I like to have books in my hand.

Hey ladies! Back to it this morning, I forgot when I woke up and had an after 8 mint, does anyone know how many SYNS they are? Weetabix for breakfast, then red day :) xx

Hey!

Happy New Year and here's to a good one!

Ah the after eights, they are lovely, and thankfully only something we buy at Christmas lol.

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chocolate, branded, After Eight, all varieties each:
Extra Easy 2 Syns
Original 2 Syns
Green 2 Syns

Good luck and keep smiling xxxx

I can't download it either :(

Ah thank u!! I'm not hungry today at all, so so bloated :( any tips on what I can do to get rid of it? I already drink loads of water but it doesn't seem to be helping! Xx

Back