DOING SW FROM HOME???

Emma Lou, don't even bother using sauces, all I ever add is soy, lemon juice, 5spice, and chilli and garlic and it's nice, way better than shop sauce, and no SYNS x

God I am making a pigs war of this diet :-(

Right, I need to get my ass into hear because this week has been a bit rubbish.
Today;
2 weetabix with skimmed milk hexa from yesterday as I didn't use it!

Melon, pineapple and banana
Quavers-4.5 syns
Baby bel- hexa
Stir fry with trimmed pork and beef
Squirty cream lite-50ml- 2 syns
Mixed frozen fruit
Stir fry sauce -9 syns (BUGGER)!!!!
BUGGER, BUGGER, BUGGER!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think you can carry over hex's from the day before x

Lots of coffees for breakfast this morning had a lazy start to the day with hubbs who had his first Saturday off in ages. Homemade mushroom soup for lunch and for tea veggie sausages, mash and beans in front of the telly with our PJays on :)
A good 100% SW day xx

Oh guys, I've been so bad haha! It's quite comical... I have come to a realisation that I'm not in the right place to stick to SW at the moment, but at the same time I don't want to gain back any of the weight I worked so hard to lose, and it just comes on so easily! So I'm going to attempt to do my own little diet for a week or two, and see how it works on the scales... I'll basically be sticking to the main principles of SW (only one cereal or fibre product, one lot of milk or cheese etc, as little oil, fat and sugar as possible) but allow myself things such as nuts, avocado, olive oil and as little chocolates/sweets as possible haha! I need to eat well but I need to make a few exceptions as well, and I think by allowing myself these things I will be less likely to go as off scale as I have done these past two days... :( Not great, but something needs to be done!!

It's a good attitude Laura, try it and see what happens after a week. I hope this comes across ok but you're too young to worry about a strict diet lol! If you can use sw principles and watch the calories/fat content it may help you maintain. If you manage the gym a bit, that will help. You're head def needs to be 100% in it tho! You're beautiful inside and out :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I totally agree about having to have your head in the right frame of mind, I know mine wasnt last week but this week I feel different about it. To be honest you've done so well already that if you follow this it might help you to just maintain the good work you've already done.

Does anyone have a copy of the SW meal planner? Really want to get to my half stone this week but struggling to plan my days

I might get the voucher from the mirror and go to one meeting so I can get the books, particularly now bits have been changed. It's always nice to have a hard copy anyway. Will see how I feel Thursday as that's the meeting my friend goes to.

It's a good attitude Laura, try it and see what happens after a week. I hope this comes across ok but you're too young to worry about a strict diet lol! If you can use sw principles and watch the calories/fat content it may help you maintain. If you manage the gym a bit, that will help. You're head def needs to be 100% in it tho! You're beautiful inside and out :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Aw, you're so lovely Jen! Thanks :) Yeah, I think it's definitely worth a try rather than just giving up completely :) Going to the gym today, and plan to go a lot more, it's just a waste of money if I'm not using it!

And thanks Tonianne as well, you're right - even if I don't lose but manage to maintain what I've done so far then that would be good :)

Woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go to the gym but missed the bus haha, only one an hour on Sundays! Bit peeved off at that, but took some deep breaths. So am going to eat a healthy breakfast of my 35g muesli and 70ml milk and wait patiently haha...

How has everyone found this week on SW? I know it was the first week back for most :) x

Hey Laura you'll get the next bus and once you've been you'll feel loads better! I dragged myself there yesterday and im thinking if going a bit later too coz I'm in the right frame if mind! I've found this week to be ok actually considering I haven't done it properly since around october! I've jumped right back into it with no probes other than feeling a bit lost without the online syns access but people on here have been brilliant with the help on that!
I think I've found it a but easier this week as I haven't had anything on this weekend so haven't drunk (I'm having a Dry Jan anyway!) and no take aways, meals or lunches out etc!
Love our little group!

I'm so full of cold today, yuck.

I forgot to tell you all me and OH managed to sort things out and things are really good between us now :) 3 hours on a coach with nothing to do but talk helped!

Planned next weeks meals, OH is starting healthier eating and is going for walks everyday too, so pleased he's doing this with me now. He weighed yesterday and hang put in anything since last may (when he last weighed!) but he could do with losing about 2 stone. I'm sure by the summer we'll both be looking good!

Off out for a walk together now even though it looks very miserable out!

Hi all :) I've just discovered this app and I'm thrilled to have found it! I'm staring SW again after a break of about 6 months but doing it from home this time. I was concerned that I'd fail without the regime of going to group and weighing in but this is really going to help. I weighed in on Friday morning and have put on exactly 1 stone so in total I want to loose 2 stone. I have been scouring the recipe pages for new ideas and made rice pudding last night, yummy! Fingers crossed my positivity will stick around, Ruth x

Morning all,
My other half is trying to lose with me too but is just getting bigger and heavier. I am not sure if it is the mug shots he eats. When at work he eats 2 mug shots a shift and the rest is just fruit and celery with tomatoes. He does have a packet of lite crisps too. He has a measured amount of museli for breakfast with fat free yoghurt and then a slimming world tea. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions we would be grateful x

Back