DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all :) I've just discovered this app and I'm thrilled to have found it! I'm staring SW again after a break of about 6 months but doing it from home this time. I was concerned that I'd fail without the regime of going to group and weighing in but this is really going to help. I weighed in on Friday morning and have put on exactly 1 stone so in total I want to loose 2 stone. I have been scouring the recipe pages for new ideas and made rice pudding last night, yummy! Fingers crossed my positivity will stick around, Ruth x
Welcome Ruth, this is a great app. Do you have the recipe for rice pudding? i have been looking out for it but haven't found it yet. Thanks

The rice pudding is in the SW winter warmers recipes section.
Listed as SW rice pudding.
Hope this helps!

It looks as if he is doing mostly green days? He might not get along with all the carbs, and might do better on either EE or more red then green. It just depends on what his body is happy to lose weight on. Try the other two plans and see which one works best for him.

I'm the opposite, I can't do red or EE as I gain weight with the meat, so I stick to green (plus I enjoy it more!). Good luck and let us know how it goes as I'm always curious!

Funny as I just made the rice pudding. In the thread someone said they used no sugar squash rather than plain water. I added the fruit juice from the pineapple this morning along with my allowance of milk, and some allspice. Have tried and it's probably what my sweet tooth is looking for. Just waiting on the syn free pizza for lunch to be ready.

Funny as I just made the rice pudding. In the thread someone said they used no sugar squash rather than plain water. I added the fruit juice from the pineapple this morning along with my allowance of milk, and some allspice. Have tried and it's probably what my sweet tooth is looking for. Just waiting on the syn free pizza for lunch to be ready.

Don't forget you'll have to syn it if it is fruit juice rather than sugar free cordial :) x

that is what I wasn't sure about. It says 198g of pineapple in light fruit syrup. I wasn't sure if that was 198g of just pineapple or that was 198g of pineapple and juice combined.

I made a large portion with 1 cup of pudding rice and 2 cups of water, simmer over a low heat until all the water is absorbed. Then I added 2 shape delight vanilla yogurts and 3 sweeteners. Next time ill add the sweeteners while the rice cooks. I had it last night for supper with some jam and this morning for breakfast with red grapes. It's good but i shall keep tweaking it until its great :) Ruth xx

that is what I wasn't sure about. It says 198g of pineapple in light fruit syrup. I wasn't sure if that was 198g of just pineapple or that was 198g of pineapple and juice combined.

Probably pineapple and juice combined :) syn it as you would a small glass of fruit juice then next time just drain the juice into a measuring jug and you know how much xx

I made the rice pudding last night, it was nice, but deffo does need some tweaking to be better! Also I'm announcing it everywhere as I'm soo happy...Ive lost 3lbs in my first week of SW, doing it from home! :D Yay!!! Ahaha. Soo happy :D x

Well done on the losses!

I am back properly now, no more boozing or chocolate binges, I have so much nice cheese left from Xmas it's making me sad but it's gonna have to go :(

I'm having a memory block tho, how much weight wise new potatoes can you have as a hexB? I didn't weigh them but had 2 new potatoes with my lunch, figured that was about right? Xx

Well done calirose.

My photocopy of the book says 200g cooked new potatoes with skin for hexB on red day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh cool! So I had no where near that! I know 2 medium new potatoes is about 100g. Thanks Toni, pleased you sorted things out with your fella. Xx

I made the rice pudding last night, it was nice, but deffo does need some tweaking to be better! Also I'm announcing it everywhere as I'm soo happy...Ive lost 3lbs in my first week of SW, doing it from home! :D Yay!!! Ahaha. Soo happy :D x

YAY!!!!!!!........:happy096: Well done! :) xxxx

Well Done Calirose!

I've been good so far today...I'm doing a SW roast for tea can't wait! Just had leftover homemade pasta from last night which I made with Passatta, Peppers, Mushrooms, Spinach, Garlic powder & Italian Herbs yum! But today I added a bit of red pesto which works out at around 2 syns as I only used about 10g! Then I added a bit of grated cheddar cheese and re-heated in the microwave! Yummy!

Just need to plan tomorrow's meals now and I think ive got an idea of what I'm having. Just been to Aldi to get a few bits! X

Well Done Calirose!

I've been good so far today...I'm doing a SW roast for tea can't wait! Just had leftover homemade pasta from last night which I made with Passatta, Peppers, Mushrooms, Spinach, Garlic powder & Italian Herbs yum! But today I added a bit of red pesto which works out at around 2 syns as I only used about 10g! Then I added a bit of grated cheddar cheese and re-heated in the microwave! Yummy!

Just need to plan tomorrow's meals now and I think ive got an idea of what I'm having. Just been to Aldi to get a few bits! X

Mmm Tilly I love pesto!! Might have to have that at some point this week!
Enjoy the roast! :)
Gx

I don't have loads tho just enough but not loads of syns!
I love doing pizza chicken and use pesto as my sauce...it's simply but tasty! Butterfly a chicken breast and cook on George Forman Grill with salt n pepper and a bit of garlic powder, once cooked smother a layer of pesto then sprinkle grated cheese, then cook in the oven until cheese has melted and serve with sweet potato and roasted veg! Mmm...mouth is watering at the thought! X

I don't have loads tho just enough but not loads of syns!
I love doing pizza chicken and use pesto as my sauce...it's simply but tasty! Butterfly a chicken breast and cook on George Forman Grill with salt n pepper and a bit of garlic powder, once cooked smother a layer of pesto then sprinkle grated cheese, then cook in the oven until cheese has melted and serve with sweet potato and roasted veg! Mmm...mouth is watering at the thought! X

Mmmm that sounds lovely. Will have to try it xx

Back