DOING SW FROM HOME???

We have started SW at home too (since Weds)... last year my son and I went for a few months to SW and we both lost a lot of weight to start with, he lost about 7lb in 1st week! anyway I lost over a stone but then we moved and were distracted. We went to a new class and it was awful... not motivational at all... they would take in a SW buffet and chomp their way through it and some would eat SW bars all the way through. We both found it very boring and a complete waste of money... I would rather put the money in a piggy bank and spend it at the end of the month on something nice. Now so far so good - weigh in on Tuesday and resisting the urge to get on the scales before then. My OH is trying it too, he came up with "his own" SW supper tonight.... pasta, cu, toms, chopped ham and hard boiled eggs - bless him! it was even better because I didnt have to do it.

Welcome & Good Luck Manda & Susie!
Were all here to help eachother so any questions or queries just ask!

I weigh in on a Wed morning x

Hey Charleybabes! How u finding the plan this time around? I've just had a look at your old food diary and don't think your eating enough food or syns so that could be the reason for the slow weight loss? Try and use your syns and see if that helps? X

hiya tilly..

im only starting tomorrow back on plan... to be honest last time i did find although it was a rather slow process looking back it only took me about 3 months to lose a stone and a half ...because of my over eating and love of vino i put it all back on again in about the same time..
i really did enjoy following plan though and i loved the routine of it..it made me better in the kitchen, more organised and found that food wasnt going to waste..

this time around im 22 weeks preggers so need to do it for weight control if anything else, so syns wont be getting saved for weekend drinkies instead i'll use them each day and i naturally want to eat more food now anyways!!
and the hubby is going to be following it with me so it will be more of a family affair which i think will be better for us all...

am really excited about getting back on plan to.!!

Hello all..... I'm new to this site but not SW! First time around was greaf, lost 1.5st in 4 months which was my target. I moved areas and it slowly crept back on so joined in 2011 and 2012 at 2 different clubs and hated both.... didnt like the way they forced EE and 1/3 superfree when previously i had my losses on red and green. I also found superfree and weekly WI very costly! I gave up classes after around a month and 3 or 4lbs loss.

This time I'm going alone (with your support) and will be going for Green! Ive given up eating meat since i ate reindeer steak on xmas day :cry:

I'm having the opposite problem to calirose. All I can think about is food! I've been thinking about food, reading about food and talking about food constantly since I started on Friday morning. I feel constantly hungry even though I think I'm eating plenty. I'm hoping its just my head adjusting to the new way of eating but does anyone else feel like this? Ruth x

I'm doing it from home (or starting to try!). I've had a lot of really embarrassing things happen to me lately due to my weight n I just want them to stop! Me and my partner are also wanting to try for a baby and I'm scared my weight could effect that!!!

Thanks tilly I did it a while ago an loved it but came to a stop tried ww but enjoy sw more so doin it at home my wi day is a thurs xx

Thanks tilly I did it a while ago an loved it but came to a stop tried ww but enjoy sw more so doin it at home my wi day is a wed xx

Hi all

This is my 3rd time starting but officially started back today although it was last weeks weight that I entered into the Online SW. My class not very good either and I stopped going about 4months ago and put all back on so I am hoping with some inspiration & motivation I can shift it all again & more!!! Good luck everyone and I am sure with the support we can do it :)

Manda - Let's be Wed WI Buddies haha!

Welcome Princess & Alycyn and Good Luck! X

I'm thinking about food but just not savory, all I want is cake and chocolate ahaha! It definitely is the diet though, it makes you far more aware of food, you do think about it more and crave stuff more. I think it should stop being soo bad after a while? I'm hoping it is anyway for both our sakes! :) Good luck! x

Thankyou :) How long have you been on plan? I'm sure we will get our brains back soon lol I had 3 Cadbury heroes tonight, had to really concentrate so I made them last ages lol

Hi all im doing sw for the second time from home after losing just over 2 stone. after about 18 month off plan ive started to notice weight creeping back on.

I've only been on for 8 days soo not long at all! I used to eat sweet stuff constantly and now to cut back so much drives me mental, but I've been allowing myself some sweet stuff every few days, or a little bit a day so that I don't go mental aha! How are you finding it other than that miss?

Hi fedupwelshgirl that sucks that it was creeping back! But better you stop it now than a few months down the line when it's gets out of hand! :) good luck!

I had such a good day, then I went and pigged out on cheese and biscuits! Argh! Why can't I just get back to plan! Stupid cravings! X

Day 1 of being back on it :)

Just drank a cup of hot water with half a lemon in it, keep hearing you all talk about lemon water so thought I'd give it a go! Really loved it, but then I do love sour things :) - I didn't add sweetener!

Red day for me today :) will update my food diary later. Hope everyone has a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right then, a 100% sw week for me! Who's with me? Gonna try anyhow!! Sat munching muller light, banana, raspberries and blueberries, stuffed! Off to check out aldi bargains this morning :)

If you're constantly feeling hungry, drink lots more! Sometimes it's your body telling you you're thirsty. Prepare snacks in the morning and keep in the fridge so if you get the munchies, head straight for the snack box! When I'm prepared, I have a box of carrot batons, sliced up peppers, cucumber. Or fruit but fruit does have sugar in so I only choose fruit if really hungry (banana) or need a sugar fix (clementines, grapes).

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Back