DOING SW FROM HOME???

Pudding rice is free so if you use a free yogurt too its a totally yummy syn free desert :)

Is there any way of making rice pudding without yoghurt? Only I have no yoghurt (well, only the petit filous fromage frais haha) and really want it now! I have a HexA left... Can I make it with whole milk?!

Spent the last hour and a half slaving away over a vegetable pie only to realise that the amount of potatoes I'd boiled and mashed for the topping was barely enough to cover it! Oh well! About 2-3 inches of vegetables and a 1cm of potato on top ;D Nevermind, it's still gonna taste great! In the oven now to crisp the top up and I cannot wait :D x

Is there any way of making rice pudding without yoghurt? Only I have no yoghurt (well, only the petit filous fromage frais haha) and really want it now! I have a HexA left... Can I make it with whole milk?!

Spent the last hour and a half slaving away over a vegetable pie only to realise that the amount of potatoes I'd boiled and mashed for the topping was barely enough to cover it! Oh well! About 2-3 inches of vegetables and a 1cm of potato on top ;D Nevermind, it's still gonna taste great! In the oven now to crisp the top up and I cannot wait :D x

I always make mine with water and add some vanilla extract. You can make it with any milk why not make it part whole milk mixed with water? :) xx

Oh no! I think I just messed up my dinner :(

I made the bacon and mushroom penne from the SW magazine - it was onion, bacon, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes all fried in fry light with cooked pasta, soy sauce and fromage frais.

BUT I forgot to do a salad on the side!!!! I was halfway through eating when I remembered so I just quickly chopped up some cucumber sticks and ate those with it. Then I had 2 strawberries and a handful of grapes after.
Do you think that made up enough super free???

I'm annoyed at myself!!
I also topped it with grated cheese (just to use some syns really!!) so that's 6 syns gone.

Aw thanks Li! My target was 11st, so yeah I got there! But I felt I still wasn't happy so I have lowered my target to 10st, but my main goals now will be getting fit! Going to the gym more often etc :)

I split my Hex all the time too! Half olive oil and an alpen light, half milk, half cheese! :) Works for me!

Guys, I have to share this with you as it look so amazing - basically syn free boursin/soft cheese!! http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...me-made-soft-cheese-any-flavour-you-like.html defo trying it out when I've got some yoghurt in :D

Thats sounds fab I'm going to have go and get some greek yoghurt as soon as I can don't think lidl sell the greek yoghurt I can't wait I end up sometimes not doing an EE day purely because of only havving one hex in the cheese dept

Hey guys!! Hope you dont mind me joining in! also doing slimming world from home, went to group last year but with work and children cant always make it, so am doing it at home with a few friends who are also following it.

I have relised i have gone over my syns today so annoyed at myself and trying to control myself from completely falling off the wagon tonight. :cry:

Havent read the whole thread, but has anyone tried the half syn roulade...its lovely!!

Yeah that's fine! I wouldn't worry too much, your dinner sounds nice, my tea had no where near enough sf as bf cooked but I had a banana and satsuma before xx

I made the bacon and mushroom penne from the SW magazine - it was onion, bacon, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes all fried in fry light with cooked pasta, soy sauce and fromage frais.

BUT I forgot to do a salad on the side!!!! I was halfway through eating when I remembered so I just quickly chopped up some cucumber sticks and ate those with it. Then I had 2 strawberries and a handful of grapes after.

I'm annoyed at myself!!
I also topped it with grated cheese (just to use some syns really!!) so that's 6 syns gone.

That's seriously fine! Don't worry about it :) Probably more than a 1/3 now! Well done, and don't beat yourself up about it!

Just eaten my vegetable pie for dinner and it was lush! Defo posting the recipe on my blog as it was such a success :D Even used an egg in the mash to make it creamy - had read about using that on here but thought it sounded too gross, but really worked! It was nice and creamy :)

Might try the rice pudding in a bit, once my dinner has gone down as I really want it now! Reminds me of when I was little and me and my dad used to have some with a dollop of jam swirled through :)

Haylesm - That should he well enough sf as you have used spinach, Onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes!

I just had a delish tea! A meat free Mozarella 1/4lb burger (4 syns) with melted grated cheese on the top (Hex A) savoury rice Golden veg flavour (free) with lettuce and roasted veg (super free!) Mmm! X

Oh thanks so much!!

That makes me feel better!!

I'd hate to have messed up my first SW dinner!!!!!

Not such a good day for me to restart sw it's the anniversary of my dads death. although i got up with good intentions had my porridge which was a hex made with water and some fruit. drank lots of water had a mugshot and more fruit for lunch as wasn't that hungry and ive just sat down with a cup of coffee and 3 shortbread biscuits. i feel so ashamed of myself now after all the good intentions i had.maybe its best not to go fully back on plan until all the christmas goodies are gone:mad:

It's so easy to think you've blown it when you haven't really. I accidentally ate 7 syns worth of shortbread when I got in from work, but I won't obsess about it because I know I won't need all my syns tomorrow. Try working out the syns for your treat and you'll probably find it's less than 15 anyway. If not then you'll know what the damage is and can decide if you want to do extra exercise or something like that to compensate. don't be too hard on yourself though.

Have just put the rice pudding in the oven haha... Hope it works! I used a cup of pudding rice, a cup and a half of milk (roughly 350ml so 2 HexA) and half a cup of water with one egg and some nutmeg... Sound vaguely right?!

This thread has just reminded me to eat my hexB!! I forgot to have cereal this morning and haven't had any bread ect today yet!

Yum! I love it when you forget about them, nice surprise, guilt free treat!

I don't think I like rice pudding, tillz I LOVE the LM mozarella burgers, might have to get some for tomorrow, awesome for green days as guilt free chips too :) and wmeal roll, I put jalepenos on them :) xx

I'm annoyed at myself!!

That would be more than enough. I always struggled with the 1/3 superfree but when I was at class the C told me that as long as you were getting your 5 a day this covered your 1/3. I think the point is to eat the superfree 1st so that you eat less of the free and synned food (if you use them). Check out diaries and see what other people do but I would definately not panic!!!

To be honest if you're already doing red and green I'd stick to it as most of us on here have the best results from these, I'm going to use EE more as a maintenance plan when I get there. Xx

Back