DOING SW FROM HOME???

Evening all. Hope you have all had good on plan days. I made rice pudding tonight and although it wasn't to die for, I think with some tweaking it could be quite nice. I just wondered if anyone knows how many syns sunflower seeds are? Also is vanilla essence free? Thanks x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Made the rice puddin 2. Ok but bit watery. May nd 2 kp HE milk or syn creamier yogurt. As said tweakin will make it right!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Evenin all. Those people who have recently joined SW......can I just turn up to a class or do I need to 'book' a place? There is one tomorrow evening that I want to go to.....thanks!!

evening all, i made the rice pudding tonight too, used fat free natural yogurt and some sweetener. I also used a strawberry mullerlight also lol quite tasty i might add even with the natural fat free yog...:D

Hey guys! I was reading that earlier too about the 1/3 superfree! Its good to kno i dont have to keep shoving grapes in my weetabix!!
Toni- i dunno if its meant to, but my gran has lemon n hot water every morning n it flushes her right out LOL tmi, n shes been doing it for years n swears by it! Doesnt work so well for me all the time so i use ortisan. Love it!

Well I just had 2 cups of the stuff so here's hoping! I need flushing out, so horribly bloated! Xx

I had my lovely pizza chicken with roasted new potatoes sprinkled with paprika and roasted veg with Italian herbs n garlic...scrumptious!!
Got terrible pains in my stomach now tho fir sone reason?! Feels like it did when I had helicobacter (a stomach lining infection) so hope it hasn't come back! Just took an omeprazole before bed to ease the pain and gurgling! Fingers crossed I get some sleep!

WI tomorro...nervous!! X

I started doing SW from home yesterday (my mum gave me a spare SW pack she had) and its my 1st time dieting properly, any advice on things I should/shouldnt do to stay on track?

I started doing SW from home yesterday (my mum gave me a spare SW pack she had) and its my 1st time dieting properly, any advice on things I should/shouldnt do to stay on track?

Be prepared. Go through the books and get a good feel for what you're going to eat each day. And If you don't know, ask :)

Hiya, vanilla essence is free and sunflower seeds are 2 level dsp for a hex b. If you want to syn them they are 7.5 for 25g. Hope this helps :)

I started doing SW at home yesterday, EE. This site is really great and the people on here seem so helpful. I weigh in on Mondays and have a play on the wii fit at the same time.

I have found the key to success with sw is planning ahead and making sure you have all the right foods in the house. Make snack boxes up (carrot batons, cherry tom's, cucumber, sw coleslaw etc) so if you get to the munchies, head there 1st. Snack on fruit as a 2nd choice as still perfectly ok to eat, but has a lot of sugar, grapes/satsumas do help with sweet cravings tho. Def write a food diary too of everything you eat, that way you can see where you're going right/wrong and may actually prevent you eating naughty things cos you're writing it down! Drink plenty, water and lemon is really good if you like it. If you find weekends really tough, choose wi on a fri! Or some find a wi mon a motivator to eat well at the weekend!

Had a sneaky peek at scales today, looking ok so far. Changing wi to Friday now as that's when I did it last week after a few weeks off. Means if I have a bad weekend, I've got 5 days to damage control not 4 lol :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

No reason why not, I used to have magic porridge (porridge and a ff yoghurt) which I heated up and it was ok. Did taste a little odd tho!

No reason why not, I used to have magic porridge (porridge and a ff yoghurt) which I heated up and it was ok. Did taste a little odd tho!

That;s why i was asking. The magic porridge is yum, but it would be nice warm on a cold day like today. Might need to experiment.

Hey all I'm a little disappointed with my WI this morning as I have stuck to the plan properly all week and never went over on syns but only lost 1lb?! The other day it was 1.5 and for some reason it's back to 1? It makes me think it's not worth it but I know that 1lb is a good amount to lose in a week but obviously I'm a bit deflated! :( x

1lb is good Tilly but I know what you mean, when you've stuck to plan you expect to see something higher. They do say 1-2lbs is the best amount to lose each week and perhaps next week you'll see a higher number xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back