DOING SW FROM HOME???

Tilly that's good love, it takes a lot to lose 1lb and you are quite close to target now too aren't you?

I'm back properly, my o my did that lemon tea work, eesh! I feel better already! Less bloated and sluggish, red days til Saturday for me :)

Hope you all have a good day, and Jen good advice, planning is the key to SW, when I don't plan I go off plan! Xx

That;s why i was asking. The magic porridge is yum, but it would be nice warm on a cold day like today. Might need to experiment.

Just be careful it doesn't split.. thats what my mum tells me anyways.. We make an indian soup dish called khadhi, and its made with yoghart, and we have to be super careful when cooking it because if we cook it too hot too quick it splits and becomes this nasty yogharty lumpy stuff with water floating on the top. ergh..

*****! Honestly Toni, nearly had an accident this morning! Crumbs! Who knew?! I've always had terrible bloating and ibs where I can't go for days so maybe this will help sort me out!

Thanks for the tip! X

Good morning all :) I'm having a slight dilemma this morning. I've just treated myself to a cooked breakfast of 2 LM sausages, lots of beans and scrambled egg. I didn't have any mushrooms or tomatoes in so didn't have a 3rd super free and now I'm completely stuffed! Do I need to force down some fruit to make it SW friendly? Ruth x

I can be the same if I eat too much carbs, particularly doughy stuff, so finding out the lemon water did this was a godsend. Well, initially I was a bit like whoa there, haha, but once you know it's effects you can be prepared!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Grannie and Lemon, I could prob manage it in half an hour but then wouldn't it be more like a snack and not part of my breakfast? I can definitely make sure I have enough with lunch and dinner :)

Got my day sorted foodwise.
Had mushroom omelette for brekkie.
2xalpen light ( eating as i type)
home made tomato soup for lunch
sw "fry" up for tea

Going to sw tonight with my newspaper voucher to get the new sw books.
No intention of going back next week! Can`t stand the consultant!

Grannie could you let us know if there are any changes to the milk allowances when you've got your new book please :)

sw "fry" up for tea

I'm with you there - going to get the books tonight!! :)

No problem!

I drink the 1% milk which is between skimmed and semi skimmed.
It`s not mentioned in the old book I`ve got so at the moment I`m
sort of guessing myself!

I'm pretty sure the milk has reduced 350ml skimmed it'll be quite a few pages back but misscroft posted the changes for us :)

I rarely have 1/3 Superfree at breakfast but make it well back in the day so I wouldn't worry too much x

Thank you Charl sorry I must have missed it :) I'll have a hunt now. I usually have skimmed, it took me a while to get used to it when I first started SW but now I really don't like having even semi. Makes everything taste way to creamy, weird isn't it? Ruth x

sw "fry" up for tea

I am hoping to go tomorrow to get the books but really don't want to have to stay for the meeting!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last time I went they gave new members a "talk" at the beginning but we didn't get our pack till the very end! Could be different with each group though? Fingers crossed you don't have to sit through it all x

Can;t believe I missed these vouchers Can't make a group either this week, I'll have to check the cheese allownaces with someone if I can

Hey,
can i check what the thing is about lemon water!?
I have tried trawling the thread, but seem to be missing something!
Thanks
Lx

Back