DOING SW FROM HOME???

Aw Charl that's absolutely brilliant! Well done for all your hard work :)

Must get some of these burgers, all the talk is making me want them so bad! Nothing better than a big fat juicy burger :D

So I went to group! Was ok... Weighed in as 12st on the dot... :\ Got a bit upset at that, but it really is just the differences in the scales, I think! I've definitely put on at least half a stone though... Got the member pack but haven't had a chance to have a proper look through so will be doing that tomorrow and will update you all! Thinking about going back next week as it was quite cool - doesn't necessarily mean I'll keep on going, but I think it'll be nice to go just the once more at least :)

Aw nevermind Tilly! You had something you really fancied and hopefully the bit of disappointment you feel now will prevent you from doing it again any time soon! Tomorrow is a new start, don't get yourself too down about it all :) xxx

Thanks Laura I know just gotta be really good now the rest of the week! I'm not going out at the weekend and the boyf's folks are sway this weekend so I'll cook us a few nice meals! X

Aw Charl that's absolutely brilliant! Well done for all your hard work :)

Must get some of these burgers, all the talk is making me want them so bad! Nothing better than a big fat juicy burger :D

So I went to group! Was ok... Weighed in as 12st on the dot... :\ Got a bit upset at that, but it really is just the differences in the scales, I think! I've definitely put on at least half a stone though... Got the member pack but haven't had a chance to have a proper look through so will be doing that tomorrow and will update you all! Thinking about going back next week as it was quite cool - doesn't necessarily mean I'll keep on going, but I think it'll be nice to go just the once more at least :)

Aw nevermind Tilly! You had something you really fancied and hopefully the bit of disappointment you feel now will prevent you from doing it again any time soon! Tomorrow is a new start, don't get yourself too down about it all :) xxx

I would go to group if I could. I look forward to hearing about the changes. I may ignore them!

GrannieAnnie, I picked them up in Asda today with some of the red onion sausages- they're on 2 packs for £3
:)

Grr... Tomorrow I am giving away the Christmas Lindt Lindor. I can't have it in the house..

And was better when I'd got it in my head they were 12 each! Ha!!

WI day always a bit flexi though, so line is now drawn!!

There free! Whoop whoop I can have some chocolate now :) x

Hi guys, there are always lots of tweaks going on but they are usually just little things - like a few mls or mg of stuff here and there, or if a recipe that a manufacturer uses changes. The basic principles always remain unchanged. I think that the fiddly details are only relevant if you are not losing anything despite sticking to it 100%, or are really near to target and every little thing you do makes a difference. I have online access and can always look stuff up for you and will let you know if things change if I can.

Apologies 4 postin SW stuff - no more :-\

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Does anyone do weekly syns here instead of daily ones and if they do could they give me a bit of advice.. not sure wether to flexisyn Saturday or to do weekly syns :S

Im going out for a meal on saturday followed by a night out on the town! I dont know what im going to be eating, but i reckon id only drink 20 syns worth as i'll probs drink JD and diet coke (4 syns) and i only usually have abt 4 or 5.. so I dont know whether to flexisyn that day and allocate myself around 40 syns, or to weekly syn because so far ive only had 27 syns this week and if i have 5 tomorrow and 5 on sunday then im left with 50 + syns.

Im so confused!!

I weekly syn, some days I have 5 some 20, it's just what works best for you really xx

I feel better now, just had a lovely 30min swim, did 32 lengths which isn't my best but not a bad effort. Going for a run tomorrow, I will shift this weight!

On the lemons later as wi tomorrow lol

Have a good day all, going into work for 6hrs overtime, need the pennies :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Mst be difficult balancing on the lemons, jen!

Just come balk from a brisk walk. Had to wi last night, lost 1.5lbs since Friday.
Must be doing something right! :)

Having some fruit and a cuppa

Your 30 minute swim is motivating me to go to the gym but every time I try and get ready I talk myself out of it. Need to just get up & go!

I flexisyn MissPeriPeri as I usually go out Saturdays even if its just for a meal.

Going to group tonight after getting a voucher from woman magazine - thanks for that info! Not looking forward to the weigh in AT ALL but in not going to even bat an eyelid at it because my weigh day is saturday morning not Thursday at 6pm after a days meals!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back