DOING SW FROM HOME???

I flexisyn MissPeriPeri as I usually go out Saturdays even if its just for a meal.

Going to group tonight after getting a voucher from woman magazine - thanks for that info! Not looking forward to the weigh in AT ALL but in not going to even bat an eyelid at it because my weigh day is saturday morning not Thursday at 6pm after a days meals!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good point I was wondering about going and my friend apparantly rejoined last night actually I can ask her what happens if you stop going after a couple of weeks, but the class is 7pm on a Wednesday night not, the best day of the week or time of the day for being WI friendly..

Good luck at class...

Trying a pulled pork recipe in the slow cooker for dinner tonight, hubs says it smells nice, so I'm going to have to lie about using diet coke else I know he won't eat it... fussy bugger.. honestly he's like a child with food sometimes..

I weekly syn, some days I have 5 some 20, it's just what works best for you really xx

I flexisyn MissPeriPeri as I usually go out Saturdays even if its just for a meal.

Going to group tonight after getting a voucher from woman magazine - thanks for that info! Not looking forward to the weigh in AT ALL but in not going to even bat an eyelid at it because my weigh day is saturday morning not Thursday at 6pm after a days meals!

Thanks guys. I kinda worked it out and whether I flexisyn or not, it doesnt make a huge amount of difference. I would flexisyn about 40 syns, and I have 40+ syns left this week anyways! Bit nervous though as it'll be my first day of not following plan (minus xmas and new yrs week) so i'm nervous about how it will effect my WL. Oh well any WL is better than none!!

Time for the dancing banana :banana dancer:

Good point I was wondering about going and my friend apparantly rejoined last night actually I can ask her what happens if you stop going after a couple of weeks, but the class is 7pm on a Wednesday night not, the best day of the week or time of the day for being WI friendly..

Good luck at class...

Trying a pulled pork recipe in the slow cooker for dinner tonight, hubs says it smells nice, so I'm going to have to lie about using diet coke else I know he won't eat it... fussy bugger.. honestly he's like a child with food sometimes..

My friend goes to this class and her group leader is apparently always texting her asking why she didn't go (she's been ill the last two weeks) so I plan on giving a fake number! Don't fancy being harassed, even if I was going to go every week I wouldn't want someone texting me all the time! Or maybe I'll give my real number and just tell the truth!

I suppose you could just tell them you suddenly have a change in comitments

Girls I did a big no no this morning and jumped on the scales (curiosity was killing me!)
I only started on Monday so I've had 3 full days and I've stuck to the plan 100% but I haven't even dropped a single pound!
How disheartening!!!!!!!
I know it's only 3 days but I see people having 5-7 lbs down in their first week so thought I'd see at least ONE pound!
Ah well, ill plow on and hold tough till Monday and just not get on the scales again ha ha!

Girls I did a big no no this morning and jumped on the scales (curiosity was killing me!)
I only started on Monday so I've had 3 full days and I've stuck to the plan 100% but I haven't even dropped a single pound!
How disheartening!!!!!!!
I know it's only 3 days but I see people having 5-7 lbs down in their first week so thought I'd see at least ONE pound!
Ah well, ill plow on and hold tough till Monday and just not get on the scales again ha ha!

NOOOOO! Don't do it. Carry on and stick to plan and weigh on the proper weigh day. Naughty! BTW I have never lost more than 3lbs in my first week! x

Could be water weight retention or maybe you'll poo for the next 3/4 days lol. I do it too and then i want to throw the scales. You'd think id learn lol. Keep at it and weigh again on weigh day. Good luck! Answer i lost 6 pound in my first week. I didn't sneak a weigh in tho so don't know what i was midweek x

Keep off the scales!!

Even when I was going to group I was only losing 1-2lbs a week.
If you weigh yourself too much you could become disheartened. :)

I like to weigh myself every day, but I stopped doing it. I did weigh myself one day as I was going through withdrawl. I ended up putting on 0.4 lbs at that point, but on Tuesday when I officially weighed myself I was down 3.4 lbs. Don't worry about it, loads of things effect what we weigh every day so no loss is good over the long term. Don't worry about it too much, in the end it will work out.

I have never lost 5 lbs in 1 week, the most I ever manage is 3 and that's a rare event. If you stick with it you WILL lose, just aim for 1lb off and everything over that is a bonus :) I often weigh myself 2 or 3 times a week, but only ever record it on my official weigh day. I'm back on my 'first' week again after falling off the sw wagon in spectacular fashion (10lbs on!) and when I weighed this morning I also have not lost anyting, but I know I will by Monday ;)

I no, I no, very naughty!!!

But I've def learned my lesson now, and won't look again till Monday!

We all do it and that is why they tell us not to, the first few days on a diet I never ever lose infact I actually gain part way through the week, but it's all changed again on official WI day. Personally I only ever once lost 3lb in a week and that was well into the diet so I have no idea why, 1-2lb is the norm hun, so try not to get too disheartened, I know how it feels I'm exactly the same, wait until Monday Hug xxx

Mid-week weigh ins are the most disheartening and misleading things ever haha! I did it this morning and it was just so pointless! Looking forward to my proper weigh in next wednesday :)

I have access to the syns online thing now, so if anyone has any syns queries, this is the week for it haha! x

You don't want too much weight to come off too quickly anyways as you'll find it harder to maintain. 1-2lbs a week is enough for me :)

Just got back from the gym and feel really good now, going to make myself a bacon sarnie for lunch, yummy.

So is that basically no joining fee? Just 4.95 for the session? (And 95p magazine obviously!)

Yep that's right! I'm going to a class tonight :)

Mid-week weigh ins are the most disheartening and misleading things ever haha! I did it this morning and it was just so pointless! Looking forward to my proper weigh in next wednesday :)

I have access to the syns online thing now, so if anyone has any syns queries, this is the week for it haha! x

Will they cancel your membership if you dont go to next weeks meeting then? I was hoping they might forget and we'll still have access to it, haha. I'm going tonight and am actually a bit scared!

No they won't, it's just that the pin to get in changes every week so I have to go to get the new one :)

Back