DOING SW FROM HOME???

Eeeeeeeshk im so scared :( its my frst weigh in tomorrow and with the amount of carbs etc that ive eaten, i find it hard to believe i will have lost any weight :( Ive stuck to the diet 100% and feel good about what ive eaten, but what if it doesnt show on my scales! Ive treated myself to a pair of the Weight Watcher Body Analyser scales as they show your weight, bmi, fat percentage and water percentage! does anybody know if they're good? and more to the point whether they are accurate? xxx

Are they syn free then Charl?? Perfect!! Defo going to get some, saw the advert and thought they looked lush but didn't even think of going there as thought they'd be syn laden! I could just make a risotto but they're so time consuming haha!

Just to show off cause I enjoyed it so much, had a HexA and HexB left and spent them on a cheese and pickle toastie done in my George Foreman! Was wary of using it as a toastie maker, but it worked perfectly! Was so delicious and only 1 syn for the pickle! :D

View attachment 74456

Laura I use my forman for doing nearly everything toastie sandwiches work well and you dont have all the mess with sandwich toasters... baked bean ones are lovely or tuna works well.. Toast doesn't really work though as it dries out the bread before it toasts it

Eeeeeeeshk im so scared :( its my frst weigh in tomorrow and with the amount of carbs etc that ive eaten, i find it hard to believe i will have lost any weight :( Ive stuck to the diet 100% and feel good about what ive eaten, but what if it doesnt show on my scales! Ive treated myself to a pair of the Weight Watcher Body Analyser scales as they show your weight, bmi, fat percentage and water percentage! does anybody know if they're good? and more to the point whether they are accurate? xxx

I've got a fancy set of scales that tells all too. I tend to believe it just coz its so complicated lol I guess if you were doubting it you could always weigh something you know the weight of already like a bag of flour etc? If it gets that right then it's probably trustworthy :) Ruth x

Oh what a great idea!! I'll find something to weigh that I know the weight of!! Thanks for that hun :) Now I've just gotta take some kinda master class to work out how to use these things!!! ;) xxx

Tell me about it, you need a degree to work them out lol

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if the aldi cupshotz are syn free??
I know the mugshots are free but I'm unsure about the aldi brand??

Off to see La Boheme tonight so just wondering what to take with me, usually if I go to the cinema I take a salad to nibble on but I'm going with a friend and a group she goes too so can't really whip out a box of salad in front of strangers :D

Don't do what I did! Bought Cadbury pretzels and ate the whole bag! Haha! And a hotdog, oops! Xx

Why not bring a salad? Just sit on the end and your mate between you and everyone else.

Well went to Aldi, would I make the trip again? Probably not, there wasn't anything there that was that much less then Lidl. If the hot chocolate turns out nice, I might go back and stock up occasionally, the only other thing that was worth my trip was the cauliflower at 89p.

Don't do what I did! Bought Cadbury pretzels and ate the whole bag! Haha! And a hotdog, oops! Xx

Oops indeed, Now you've rmeinded me I have some cadbury pretzels I bought to try before christmas I might weigh out some of those and take them with me, I don't trust myself with the whole bag haha

Cold here today and making me feel hungry, have to see if I have free soup lurking in the fridge...

Whyyyyyy :-( cake AND cheese!!! Today was supposed to be first day back on plan 100% ! Grr !

Attachments

• image-1011025018.jpg
    image-1011025018.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 31
Why not bring a salad? Just sit on the end and your mate between you and everyone else.

Well went to Aldi, would I make the trip again? Probably not, there wasn't anything there that was that much less then Lidl. If the hot chocolate turns out nice, I might go back and stock up occasionally, the only other thing that was worth my trip was the cauliflower at 89p.

I went to aldi first time in ages at the weekend , wish there was one nearer to me, Lidl is fine but I noticed a few things at aldi I buy were cheaper there than lidl and my daughter likes their cereal bars unlike the lidl ones

Fruit and veg offers were good there and I picked up a huge melon for about a pound

I've been craving chocolate covered pretzels so bad today haha! How funny :) Mum got some pretzels earlier, so I might melt two or three of my left over advent calendar chocs (1 syn each) and dip 30g of the pretzels (5.5 syns) in them :) Quite low syn considering! Trying to save it for later though as I know I'll get more syn laden cravings late at night! Literally going crazy non stop thinking about food and what I can and can't eat and I'm hungry all the time :( I know it's just because my stomach is bad lately (goes through phases of hurting lots/making me hungry constantly when it's in a bad phase!) but it doesn't help even knowing that as I still have the feelings! Need sugar and bad carbs constantly!

Got a potato in the oven to have with some of my chilli and cheese, hopefully that'll fill me up/distract me for a while haha! Might have to force myself to go out to the gym for a bit so I can stop thinking about food! Atmostphere in my house is absolutely crap at the moment too (mum keeps going mad about nothing - and I'm not being insensitive, she really is just being randomly irrational!) so my confidence and mood are just rock bottom now and that's not helping me feel any less hungry/in need of comfort food!! :( In such a self pitying mood.

Sorry for the little ramble, just feel like crap!

Laura :bighug:

Hope you feel better soon

Dinner sorted yay... was really stuck for ideas as I'm going out early so needed something quick and filling, hubs made himself some spicy curried mince for dinner so I'm goiing to make myself some to have with rice with the samosa I made months ago and found lurking in the freezer yesterday...

Gone so far over my syns already today I'm gonna stop counting, oops!

Does anyone know how many syns would be in a Semi Skimmed Milk Regular Mocha-I'm using the milk as my HEX B.
It wasnt from a branded coffee shop.Thanks

If I need to know something's syns I just type in the search on here then click search. It'll bring up a web search but you can change it to site search at the top and see if someone has already asked or answered. I'll see if I can find out for you but I'm assuming if your using the milk as HexA it might be free? X

The only thing that's coming up on syns online is an instant mocha sachet (18g) for 3.5 syns... Maybe count that along with your Hex?

And thanks guys - seems to have calmed down a bit now and rather than the gym, I actually did something useful! I set to sorting out my wardrobe and all my Christmas presents etc :) Rooms looking a bit better now! All that needs doing now is to clear out the rubbish, clutter, hoover the floor and then eventually one day get to painting the walls! Really did distract me and I had my 75g sushi (1.5 syns) afterwards and felt good about it!

Just off to have 100ml mayflower curry sauce (4.5 syns) with mushrooms, onions peppers and rice yum :D

Back