DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ooh that's a good point actually - just checked Costa and 16 syns for a medium Mocha with full fat milk!! EEK!

Ooh, I purchased myself just one turkish delight mullerlight to try today… just got one as didn't know the syns, but having looked on here it seems they may be freeeeee…. if they are, I may have to head back to Saiinsburys as they have them on offer!Yum!

Well got in from work early to a freezing house as heating not on yet. Pushed thru it & got myself changed to complete W3 D1 C-2-5K. Had to run for 3mins this time and managed, could have managed a wee bit more but will follow the app till finished.

Had a 'fry' up for dinner. Was OK but just did not know what I wanted :-(

Think I might paint nails tonight, still got same stuff on since hogmanay! For the moment I am snuggled on the couch catchin up on tv.

What are you all doing tonight?

xx

Cor blimey - i really cant keep track on this thread everyone talks so fast haha! Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

I agree Miss PP, I try to keep up at work bit sometimes I just do not have a minute and need to wait till I get home - like today!!!

My day was good - missed all the traffic jams caused by snow :) xx

Hello everyone, well my diet started on Friday and I weighed it at 15 stone 5 pounds and as my bottom deserves its own postcode I decided so go solo at home like the rest of you wonderful people. I want to loose 3 stone so wish me luck :)

Ooh painting nails sounds good! I've been neglecting mine lately, too!

My night will probably consist of more trawling the SW website now that I'm finally a proper member and have access to everything :D And more food - chocolate dipped pretzels (7.5 or 8.5 syns depending on how much chocolate I use) and a cheese toastie :) Glad it's past 7pm now as I still have those things left to eat! :D x

Eeeeeeeshk im so scared :( its my frst weigh in tomorrow and with the amount of carbs etc that ive eaten, i find it hard to believe i will have lost any weight :( Ive stuck to the diet 100% and feel good about what ive eaten, but what if it doesnt show on my scales! Ive treated myself to a pair of the Weight Watcher Body Analyser scales as they show your weight, bmi, fat percentage and water percentage! does anybody know if they're good? and more to the point whether they are accurate? xxx

My first weigh in was Saturday morning, I only done green days and one EE day and I lost 6lb! I don't feel as though I have though but the scales say so! That's good enough for me :D

My first green day in about 6 months! Got lm mozzarella burger, sweet potato mash and peas for tea, ooooh! Then 11 syns for pudding :)

Anyone know if the muller light greek style yoghurts are free or have syns?

Thanks!

This is a very chatty thread now :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Mmmmm I was supposed to have the LM burgers tonight but didnt have much time today so ended up with sausage and bean casserole in the slow cooker! Used the LM red onion/rosemary sausages! Was lovely!
No idea about the Muller Greek yogs sorry!
I think the thread has got so busy with it being January - new starts for everyone! :D

My first green day in about 6 months! Got lm mozzarella burger, sweet potato mash and peas for tea, ooooh! Then 11 syns for pudding :)

Anyone know if the muller light greek style yoghurts are free or have syns?

Thanks!

This is a very chatty thread now :)

Im pretty sure they're 1 syn each

OMG, how good are the lm burgers, why have I not tried them before?!! They really are fab, I do like the lm sausages but still prefer ww ones but these burgers are so yummy, really meaty and very filling. Love green days for stodgy food, burger and mash :))))))

Muller light greek style yoghurts are all 1/2 syn on all plans :)

Just had the pretzels and chocolate and OMG they were amazing! 8.5 syns, so quite a few, but the amount of pretzels I got for 5.5 was loads!

Ooops I made a dinner boo boo!!!!!

I was doing a SW "fry" and made LM sausages, scrambled egg, rashers, mushrooms, beans and SW chips and had 1 slice w/m toast (heb) and totally forgot my superfree! I had intended to do tomatoes too but completly forgot them!

I'm too stuffed now to even think about having any fruit or anything! Ooops!

The Greek yogs are 1/2 a syn I believe! I love the lemon ones! Mmm!

Well I had a delicious tea...we used a recipe from the free SW books in The Mirror...Sticky 5-spice Gammon (we used a gammon joint), with egg noodles and roasted veg...mmm!! I'd deffo recommend anyone try it! Only thing I'd suggest is not using a full orange fir the zest and juice as it was a bit too overpowering x

Well I had a lovely Japanese take away - edamame beans and yaki soba. I think about 8 syns? Then finished off with a curly wurly lol!
Glad you all had good days:)

Are they only 7? They have 170 calories so I thought they were 8.5? :O x

The multi pack ones are 6.5 haha... Just make sure you're double checking the cals on whatever size you have, they can trip you up :)

Back