DOING SW FROM HOME???

Got a multipack and they're 135 calories each so 7 syns right? Not mini but not quite as big as normal ones. Enough for my choc fix :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Yeah you're right Jen - I suppose my 6.5 calculation was a bit on the skimpy side ;D They're perfect size fore me - just enough chocolate! :D

May have to treat myself to a flake tomorrow now... Tempting!
Just had a special k chewy delight for 5.. quite yum :)

I'm dying for a glass of wine - trouble is, I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. If I open a bottle, I have to finish it! :(

Hey girls! Totm for me and feeling so hungry all the time! Bf made SW pork, cider and apple casserole was SOOO tasty, def recommend.

I love the Greek mullers so so nice! Wanted to eat cake and choc and all bad things today but reigned it in with a Cadbury mini bubbly, maaan I love those things! Def getting the multipack flakes on the go :)

Well done on the 6lb loss, wow! Love that supersize/ super skinny is on, always encourages me to stick to a diet xx

Ummmm, who knew cadbury flakes were only 7 syns, my new favourite treat! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I just had one of those! They were 4 for £1 in Asda on Monday so I bough them! Checked the syns before I bought them of course!! :p can't help thinking that if I have no syns through the day I could have 2 of them :D

I'm dying for a glass of wine - trouble is, I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. If I open a bottle, I have to finish it! :(

So with you there! I've always been all or nothing on the wine!! I think that's what's kept me where i am for 4years despite rubbish attempts at diets! Im so determined now though, I hust had one glass this evening, bit I tend to be a little more flexible with a bottle at weekends which is helped by the weekly syn thing:)

Its so weird I was the same with wine, used to have a few glasses (who am I kidding.. a bottle) of wine most nights, then I realised it was so pointless, and actually bordering on alcoholism! hah, funny as soon as my bf moved in with us, I stopped, and it didn't bother me, although then I started eating like a boy and put loads of weight on! But now we only drink maybe once a week, or every other week, I do find though if theres a bottle open from cooking I'll drink the rest, so I buy the mini bottles. xx

Gets expensive too!
I love my syns on wine, but I'm definitely enjoying some other treats too :) all in moderation!! X

The mini bottles are a good idea - I think they work out more expensive in the long run, but may be worth it if I can't control my urges! ;)

M&s do smaller bottles too, like inbetween a mini and a normal, they look good! X

I'm quite partial to a glass or 2 (well the bottle like u Charl!) but I'm not drinking the whole of Jan so I've stayed well clear of it! It's annoying coz even tho I've cut out booze I don't feel any better off!

Just made some red pepper hummus to go with tomorro nights tea...so yummy if I do say so myself for my 1st attempt! :D

WI day tomorrow....nervous!!! X

Good Luck with your WI Tilly!

That houmous sounds amazing! Is it a SW recipe?

I have a hen do this weekend (all weekend) so alcohol free will be really difficult, I'm going to try and stick to spirits and diet mixers, but I'll miss the wine! I haven't had a drink since Saturday though (really good for me lol)

x

Good luck tillllzzz! Xx

Yes the hummus is free! I just searched for SW syn free hummus and found a few recipes!
Really nice to know it's homemade and free!

Thanks girls will let u know tomorro how I get on! X

Same here haha- I've been know to crack open a second bottle as well! Serious wine issues! Trying to hold off til weekend now got a house party to go to - will see how restrained I can be:)

Same here haha- I've been know to crack open a second bottle as well! Serious wine issues! Trying to hold off til weekend now got a house party to go to - will see how restrained I can be:)

For me it was lager. I've always drunk pints at the pub and would think nothing of having a couple of cans most evenings. Then i thought about how it was contributing to my weight so now i only have a lager at weekends. Went to the pub last night and just had diet cokes, felt very weird but at least i didn't have to feel guilty and it was cheaper too :)

So even after the sabotage takeaway & totm, 1lb off! Really happy.
Bring on an even more planned week… and thanks to minimins I think I can keep this up!
Loux

Back