DOING SW FROM HOME???

And well done to all the losses today! x

Go Laura!! Fantastic loss! X I'm bang on 11 this week too so hoping the scales gonna be good and show me a 10 for the first time in forever next week :)

Go Laura!! Fantastic loss! X I'm bang on 11 this week too so hoping the scales gonna be good and show me a 10 for the first time in forever next week :)

Woo, well done! :D That's a good point actually, I must be really dense cause I didn't even consider the fact that my next loss will bring me into the 10s too! I literally cannot remember being 10st haha! Last weight I remember being before I started all this was back when I was about 10/11 and I was 7.5 stone! Sounds silly, but I never imagined I'd get to the 10s so I feel really odd to be so close now! How exciting :)

Good luck!! How old are your kids? I've been doing SW for about a year and my boys are 5, and eat all the same SW food as me, I just bump up their calcium and bread, it's a pretty great diet for family cooking then u don't need to worry about picking from their plates :) x

Hi. Kids are 8 and 3. They eat their dinner earlier than us as dh doesn't get home till 7. We were eating once they were in bed but it was getting later and later and by time food was cooked we were eating gone 9 every night so now i try and put something in the slow cooker to be ready when he gets in at 7. At weekends though its family meals so a sw sunday lunch is great.

Sorry to be a pain I just want to clarify on the whole free foods thing - on EE. Free foods are any fruit and veg fresh or frozen, lean meat and all fish even oily ones and including seafood? Any kind of pasta and rice - and these you can eat as much as you like (within reason)?

Awww thanks Toni! That's so nice :)

When the scales show a 2lb loss, which is really good for me doing EE, although I am a little erm bunged up shall we say and really could have lost a little more! May check again tomorrow morning when I don't have to get up and rush out the house!

Someone said (I'm sorry I couldn't remember who.. So many posts!) they dissapointed with a small loss, you said you were having between 5-10 SYNS a day, honestly bump them up to 15, it really helps, I still have my 15 and haven't needed to cut them back yet, and it really does make the plan work better :) xx

That was me!
Thanks - I'm going to try that this week! I have been doing better at using syns on 'real foods' rather than having them leftover for bad snacks but I still struggle to even make 10.
Start a fresh new week tomorrow and going to aim for 15 syns each day and any I don't use I will roll over and use for a post weigh in treat on fridays :) xx

Aww guys! See this is why I come and post on here even when I feel like utter crap and even when it is just to rant haha! You always know the right things to say :) Was really touched by everyone's comments so THANK YOU! You've definitely managed to raise my mood :) Not sure about agreeing about being an inspiration though haha - I just come on here and moan about being off plan most of the time haha!

Ah Charl, I'm reading the Song of Ice and Fire books at the moment (the books A Game of Thrones was built on) and have just finished the second book, so watching the second series :) The first series was a LOT closer to the reality of the book, but the second one not so much so I'm not as impressed, but it's still an amazing series regardless! If you've only watched the programme I definitely recommend the books - if you've got time between uni, kids and cooking haha!

Jen, Nando's queen of course has the answers! All the marinades are 1 syn per tbsp apart from the sweet chilli, medium and extra hot which are 1.5 syns per tbsp :) Can't remember if you asked for them or the sauces so the sauces are 0.5 syns per tbsp apart from the BBQ and the sweet chilli which are 1 syn per tbsp :D and they're all delicious!

Anyway - on to the important news! ;D WI this morning and I lost... 5lbs! All that worrying was for nothing and I'm back at 11st :) Well actually, it looked a tiny but under 11, but I'm not jinxing it with half pounds etc haha! Very happy with that :D

5lbs?! Huuuuuuuuuge well done for you! :D xx

That was me!
Thanks - I'm going to try that this week! I have been doing better at using syns on 'real foods' rather than having them leftover for bad snacks but I still struggle to even make 10.
Start a fresh new week tomorrow and going to aim for 15 syns each day and any I don't use I will roll over and use for a post weigh in treat on fridays :) xx

Ah! Well I cut out chocolate which i have been using pretty much all my SYNS for and it's actually been really nice using nicer butter and more coconut milk and a little oil in recipes instead. I still had about 20 leftover this week so treating myself to some wine tomorrow actually within SYNS (usually I pretend the alcohol didn't happen!)

I haven't really used my SYNS for bad stuff at all this week, I've been having ww ice cream pots for pudding which are just under 4 SYNS and the rest on making dinners a bit more synful :)

Good luck :) cx

How many syns is low fat mayo and creme fraiche in tbs? I had a wholemeal roll as hexb but it was 80g so how many syns is 20g?!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I know it's only lunch but proud I made a little effort, sw coleslaw was soooo yummy. I always use my hexa on milk for cereal but had 3 mini babybel lights today with wholemeal roll hexb and totally full!

ForumRunner_20130125_131913.png

Just had lunch ...pasta, home made syn free sauce, lots of roasted onions, mushrooms & peppers. As i use my hexa and hexb for breakfast (most often bran flakes and milk with strawberries) and am doing ee i just wondered what other sort of things people had for their lunch.

Thanks guys, am still buzzing haha! Off to the gym now, let's just hope the bus turns up haha!

Jen, lunch looks yum :) x

Ee lunches lots of options - jacket potato, sw fry up, stir fry, soup, omelette/fritata, salad with cold meats/sw coleslaw etc. You can have anything really! If you've used your hex's, just make sure 1/3 is superfree

This is what I just had for lunch, syn free and filling as I had no breakfast. Stuffed now! X

Oooo and bf left me this pudding he made this morning, baileys choc mousse pots, in the SW mag, 5 SYNS :) x

Attachments

• image-3383221083.jpg
    image-3383221083.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image-2596458307.jpg
    image-2596458307.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Back