DOING SW FROM HOME???

Icurez, don't be disheartened with your loss. Slow and steady wins the race! ( not that anyone is in a race mind you! ) Definitely use more syns tho, at least 10 and see what next week does x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

just made sw tikka masala...yum!! big bowl of fruit and Muller light yogurt for pud...think ive only had 2 syns today tho so do i need to eat them or can i treat myself a couple of big roasties at e carvery tomorrow?

People use their syns differently - you can either have the 5-15 a day or 105 for the week. If you save your syns from today for the roasties tomorrow, just make sure you know the syn values of the potatoes as it's easy to still go over your syns despite however many you think you have left :)

People use their syns differently - you can either have the 5-15 a day or 105 for the week. If you save your syns from today for the roasties tomorrow, just make sure you know the syn values of the potatoes as it's easy to still go over your syns despite however many you think you have left :)
thanks, i suppose I've got tomorrows syns to go at too...i know ive been under every day so may have extra gravy too. my unpredictable scales are giving me hope, looks like i am going in right direction so let's hope they correct???

my hubby and son both said same about the sw sticky Chicken AND the tikka masala....they loved them both. its great when everyone can eat the same, looking forward to trying lots more recipes.:)

got to try that malteser icecream. i love puddings but unfortunately its all the sponge, pies and crumbles that i love. anyone know of a low syn version of any of them?

Uh oh! Good day food wise on plan, but there's a massive warehouse party on I think we're going to, so I'm gonna consume a whole lot of boozey times at! Eek!

Uh oh! Good day food wise on plan, but there's a massive warehouse party on I think we're going to, so I'm gonna consume a whole lot of boozey times at! Eek!

You've done really well this week and had leftover syns so have a good night hun x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I sometimes have syn free rice pudding for breakfast, if you make it with water you save all your HEX's for later too :)

Thank you! But I really don't like rice pudding! :( i don't like porridge either! I'm not a fussy eater or anything there's just a few things I don't like! Can't stand olives either lol :D

cheese on toast, French toast jam and ricotta, large fruit salad and mullerlight for dipping, soup, pasta bake, leftover from night before.

Make chinese stir fry with prawns or prawn skewers, defrost them roll in smash and bake in the oven

Thanks!! Some different ideas there, will make a nice soup for this week! and ill Definitely use the prawns to make skewers! :D

Small packet of maltesers - crushed ( maltesers not the bag!)
200g fromage frais
165g muller light vanilla with choc sprinkles
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp sweetener

Mix everything togetherand put in a freezer proof container.
Take it out of the freezer about every 30 mins and stir it up to break up any ice crystals.
Keep doing this til the ice cream is the thickness you like.

Mine was ok after about 4 hours. Enjoy!

Would you just syn the maltesers in this? Sounds yummy!

Can`t claim this was my recipe! it`s on Pete`s recipe book from the slimming world recipes. He`s been a life saver.
He`s already tested them on his family, I`ve just copied from him! I`m not that clever with recipes! :D

It`s 4.5 syns for the maltesers

Ah just spotted this! Thanks! :)

Baking is such a treat nowadays and the snow outside just put me right in the mood for it so today I have made some not-too-naughty carrot cake muffins! Woo! I didn't exactly follow a recipe but used 100g wholemeal flour, 25g oatbran, 4 eggs, 6 tbsp sweetener, nutmeg, cinnamon, ground ginger, mixed spice, 30g walnuts, 20g dates, 20g prunes, 20g sultanas, a tin of crushed pineapple and 3 carrots! I made the topping out of quark, sweetener and vanilla extract and got 8 muffins in total! Sooooo yummy!!!! Honestly, they are so good! I haven't worked out the syns per muffin yet (effort!)..I imagine they are quite high given all the dried fruit etc but they are very low fat and I didn't use any sugar whatsoever so they'll do nicely as my Saturday sweet treat! :) happy Saturday everyone! X x

Attachments

• image-641477272.jpg
    image-641477272.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2481757356.jpg
    image-2481757356.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 39
Aww thanks Jen, haven't been partying since Thailand so it's gonna be nice to be out! Xx

Back