DOING SW FROM HOME???

Missed the choc baileys pudding! Could you let me have the recipe please!!

BTW the ice cream doesn`t set like the stuff you buy in tubs form the supermarket. More like the stuff you get from the ice cream van! I`ve made another with orange matchmakers and orange essence!!

Grannie, I saw your message and will post later as still trying to get the boys settled. Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Grannie, I saw your message and will post later as still trying to get the boys settled. Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

No prob!

Been going it alone it alone since last Monday ...... Thank God for minimins :D first weigh in tomorrow (bites nails). Feels so wrong to be eating a curly wurly as I say that. Say a little prayer for me eh ? Good luck to all you Monday Weighers. X

Found the Bailey's recipe.
serves 4, 25mins to prepare plus 2 hours freezing time (I don't think u should freeze this.. I reckon would be better if you can leave it to set all day, was a bit weird half frozen!)

50g dark choc, broken up
3 eggs, separated
4tbsp sweetner
2tbsp baileys
200g FF fromage frais
1tsp vanilla extract
4 dr oetker giant stars (you don't have to use these, but they were good, save half syn if you don't)

1. melt the choc in a bain marie, or micro wave, remove from heat and allow to cool a little
2. Whisk egg yolks and 2tbsp sweetner and baileys in a large bowl until smooth, pour in choc and whisk to combine well.
3. in a large clean bowl beat egg whites with a hand whisk on medium until they go stiff, then fold into the choc mix with a metal spoon.
4. put FF fromage frais, remaining sweetner & vanilla into a bowl and mix well, spoon into 4 desert glasses, then top with choc mix, cover and leave to set (fridge all day or freezer for 2 hours-ish)
5. to serve put a dollop on FF on and a choc star.

Been going it alone it alone since last Monday ...... Thank God for minimins :D first weigh in tomorrow (bites nails). Feels so wrong to be eating a curly wurly as I say that. Say a little prayer for me eh ? Good luck to all you Monday Weighers. X
Good luck WI tomorrow.

Found the Bailey's recipe.
serves 4, 25mins to prepare plus 2 hours freezing time (I don't think u should freeze this.. I reckon would be better if you can leave it to set all day, was a bit weird half frozen!)

50g dark choc, broken up
3 eggs, separated
4tbsp sweetner
2tbsp baileys
200g FF fromage frais
1tsp vanilla extract
4 dr oetker giant stars (you don't have to use these, but they were good, save half syn if you don't)

1. melt the choc in a bain marie, or micro wave, remove from heat and allow to cool a little
2. Whisk egg yolks and 2tbsp sweetner and baileys in a large bowl until smooth, pour in choc and whisk to combine well.
3. in a large clean bowl beat egg whites with a hand whisk on medium until they go stiff, then fold into the choc mix with a metal spoon.
4. put FF fromage frais, remaining sweetner & vanilla into a bowl and mix well, spoon into 4 desert glasses, then top with choc mix, cover and leave to set (fridge all day or freezer for 2 hours-ish)
5. to serve put a dollop on FF on and a choc star.

Thanks for that! I haven`t got all the ingredients but will have a go tomorrow!

Don't even like Bailey's that much but that pudding sounds so nice haha!

Got a chicken, mushroom and spinach potato topped pie in the oven as we speak - looking forward to sitting down with a huge plate of it with Call the Midwife! Yum :)

good luck for tomorrow. week 3 weigh in for me tomorrow

good luck for tomorrow. week 3 weigh in for me tomorrow

Good luck girls x I have Monday WI too.

Is it just me or do you sometimes feel that you're eating so much stuff you can't possibly be loosing weight and your mind goes into panic mode! I think it's cos i used to barely eat anything before I started SW again, certainly not before about 3 or 4 pm. Now i just feel like all i'm doing is eating! Tho i'm careful to stick to the plan ;-)

Good luck girls x I have Monday WI too.

Is it just me or do you sometimes feel that you're eating so much stuff you can't possibly be loosing weight and your mind goes into panic mode! I think it's cos i used to barely eat anything before I started SW again, certainly not before about 3 or 4 pm. Now i just feel like all i'm doing is eating! Tho i'm careful to stick to the plan ;-)

Had that much to eat today i'm worried i can't possibly have lost weight tomorrow and i still have enough syns left for half a twirl....the temptation to eat all of it is huge!!

Saved enough syns to have a large glass of wine the last few nights. I don't know what's happened to me - I used to drink a bottle of wine a night and still want more. At the moment, a glass is lasting me an hour and a half and I can take it or leave it! :confused:

I know exactly what you mean ..... Especially after doing another " famous diet" last year and was left wanting all the time. I know this works though, I just have to stick to it ... Including all the syns :D

Hello, can I join you? I'm going it alone, don't want to pay out tbh. Have lost on SW before and love the look of my shopping all natural and colourful with all the fruit & veg.

I wanna loose about 2 stone, am a serial weigher and love all the advice & support I have seen on minims.

WI is tues morning, and have been 100% this week ( but horrid scales only showing 1/2lb so far)

Saved enough syns to have a large glass of wine the last few nights. I don't know what's happened to me - I used to drink a bottle of wine a night and still want more. At the moment, a glass is lasting me an hour and a half and I can take it or leave it! :confused:

It's bizarre what some motivation can do! I'm the same in the week, if I have wine, a glass is plenty! :)

Don't even like Bailey's that much but that pudding sounds so nice haha!

Got a chicken, mushroom and spinach potato topped pie in the oven as we speak - looking forward to sitting down with a huge plate of it with Call the Midwife! Yum :)

Blubbed all the way through Call the midwife! Don`t even like Miranda Hart! :)

Thought I would post in here too as I am also going it alone (although dont feel quite so alone with this fantastic forum!)

its my week 3 weigh in tomorrow too x

Back