DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks guys. It's not * week coz that was last week, and i know i've not eaten anything by mistake. It has to be down to the exercise like you say, with muscles holding water. It's just so frustrating when you put in extra effort and it sends you 3lb in the wrong direction! :sigh:

Hey ho, onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards?)

Well done losers lol

Exactly onwards and downwards (cms and lbs!!)

Well I STS this week :/ I don't think I've done anything wrong so maybe things are just levelling out a bit after my 6lb loss last week?

Ahh well at least I didn't gain and I WILL do better next week.

Off to drop my lil' in at nursery shortly then off for a spin workout!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xxx

Oh I love spin only started end of last year, I feel so good afterwards! And no gain is good!!!

Afternoon all. I had a sneaky mid week weigh this morning and it showed a loss of absolutely nothing. Going to try not to get on the scales unless it is weigh day, which, now I have given up going to group will be Thursdays at work. Might have to start running round the front room with the Wii or Xbox. Not sure what else I can do really. Have pledged to drink more water but need a wee already. Hope you are all having a good week. Charl, I am salavating at the thought of your kebab hope it tasted yummy x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hi ladies just a quick question. Is tinned sweetcorn free on ee please? Thanks Ruth x

This is my third week doing sw from home and I too got a sts.

It's ok because I'm happier with the scenic route and it is * week.

I got to target years ago by calorie counting but couldn't maintain it. I'm hoping slimming world is something that will get me slimmer and help me maintain.

Oh that's great, thankyou :)

I am so upset right now. Been on plan 100% this week, doing Green as usual. Had avg 5 syns a day and had my HXs. I have GAINED 3lb :(
I just don't understand how i can spend 3 weeks over xmas eating/drinking and gain 4.5lb then this week gain 3lb sticking on plan. The only thing i have done different is start exercising .. but a 3lb gain.... seriously??
I feel like giving up, but i can't coz i hate being this way. Thank you for listening. :(

Hey there

I am right there with you. I have been doing this for 4wks now and have lost the grand total of 1lb, so disheartening. I have been doing the C-2-5K so I am hoping this is the problem but I do not even feel like I have lost anything as clothes actually feel tighter if thats possible. I feel like giving up - only thing keeping me going in that I am going to Houston with work in Feb and I have no clothes that fit me for the warmer weather - if not for that I would have given up :-(

just had giant jacket potato with cheese (hex a) and salad. for the first time in ages i actually was that full i couldn't eat it all.;)

I am so upset right now. Been on plan 100% this week, doing Green as usual. Had avg 5 syns a day and had my HXs. I have GAINED 3lb :(
I just don't understand how i can spend 3 weeks over xmas eating/drinking and gain 4.5lb then this week gain 3lb sticking on plan. The only thing i have done different is start exercising .. but a 3lb gain.... seriously??
I feel like giving up, but i can't coz i hate being this way. Thank you for listening. :(

I know you must be so disheartened love but please don't give up. If you did, you'd just be bk to square one, unhappy with your weight and wondering where you go from here. Give the diet a chance it really does work. I did it yrs ago and went from a size 14 to a size 8, i can remember some weeks i gained and was tempted to give in but i didn't and being able to go into Monsoon and try on size 8 cocktail dresses for a night out was priceless :) You'll get there... Honest. Some people are slow losers like myself and i have given way to despair over those that are loosing 3lb here and 4lb there. I've just had to accept that that's not the way my body works, maybe it's because i'm limited to the green diet, being a vegetarian, maybe it's because i'm 47 and menopausal, i don't know. But i know there's no point beating myself up about it, something we all do. We have to try and think positively rather than feeding the negative image of ourselves. I've dug out the photos from when i lost the weight last time and they're on the mantlepiece with a truly hideous picture of me taken last yr ( i had actually spotted Robert Plant at a Starbucks in Shrewsbury and have my arm round the poor guy, lol). I look at them often and think "hmmm, now which would i rather be?".....no contest! Also i like looking at the before and after pics in SW mag and on this website. They are proof that it works.

One thing that did strike me is i don't think you're having enough syns tbh, especially as you're using up energy by exercising, you body can sometimes go into starvation mode and cling onto the fat. Try upping your syns, you're allowed up to 15 but most people i think have 10, me included. Try it for a week, what have you got to loose, just see if it works for you and gradually you'll get to know what does and doesn't work for your body. Hope that helps love, above all, don't give up!!!

Afternoon everyone. I am going to make my own cheese later hopefully. I couldn't remember if I read on here that once made you can put some in a bowl and add water to make like a cheese sauce. U am hoping I read it on here and didn't dream it as I miss cauliflower cheese x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Lost 1.25 pounds today! Really happy a i was convinced I'd put on, just treated myself to a tuna melt for tea and a WW bakewell slice

i think I'm gonna get on ok with sw... and the best thing is it's encouraging me to cook, which i love! instead of dragging something out of the freezer after long tiring day at Work, did sw salt and pepper chicken, sw chips d heaps of veg fried in frylight...lovely!

Mmm, heard lots about the salt & pepper chicken - I must dig out that recipe!

I made a really yummy Cottage pie for dinner - on RED today. I made carrot and swede mash to top mine with a HEXA cheese - was super yum, then did the kids separate ones in ramekins with last nights left over mashed potato. Sorted!

Having now browsed the SW mag, I have plans this week now for Beef & Red Wine Casserole, Chicken Curry & Rice and a Cheesy tuna & pasta bake. All planned and shopped before 10am this morning! Not sure what to have tomorrow night as I would really like another RED day pre WI on Wed - got the Rainbows run too so always a bit of a rush.

Ooh, and I have also made the tomato soup out of the SW booklet from this months mag - I usually make up my soups and ping together the veg I have in the fridge, but this tomato one is really nice……. its just lacking hunks of crusty bread and real butter……! Well if WI on Wed id ok, I might treat myself to a small crusty wholemeal roll and some real butter with it!

Hope everyone has had a lovely dayx

Sweet chilli cod stir fry

ForumRunner_20130128_190818.png

Dinner 2nite. Loads tho so 2moros lunch.

Hard day @ work - had mother of all headaches, luckily had v strong painkillers.

Catch up tv 2nite & the biggest loser

Hope u all have gd nite x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back