DOING SW FROM HOME???

Haven`t posted earlier had visitors that wouldn`t go home! :)

Had sticky 5 spice gammon & sw chips. The gammonrecipe came from the sw mag that came free with the mirror recently. It was yummy!

Did your guests stay for dinner or you managed to get rid of them dinner time.

Had sticky 5 spice gammon & sw chips. The gammonrecipe came from the sw mag that came free with the mirror recently. It was yummy!

I'm having that tomorrow! Glad it's nice :D

We`d had dinner before they arrived! Just as well, it was too nice to share!

This may sound like a really silly question but am I right in thinking that Asda mini meringue shells are only 1.5 syns for 2 shells?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Were having that but using pork steaks instead of gammon this time with egg noodles and roasted veg...mmm can't wait! X

Lovely! So did u have to syn the flour then?

Well I read it was 4 syns per 25g of self residing flour and it was literrally a little on 2 bits of fish before dipped innthe egg so I'm thinking maybe only 1-2 syns? X

Sorry about all my spelling mistakes! Silly iPhone! *Self raising flour! X

Sorry for all the posts I'm post happy tonight!
Just thought I'd share this with everyone especially if u have got a sweet tooth (I haven't but it sounds lovely so I'll give it a try!)

Break up 2x Apple & Sultana Alpen Light Bars & heat in the microwave for 15-20 secs (not too long or they will curdle!) then pour over a Banana & Custard Muller Light (cold or heated up to u!) and there u have a syn free pudding like apple pie n custard (If not using 2x Alpen Light Bars as HexB then syns would be 6!) x

totally knackered today, been running round 3 different towns doing various bits and pieces, came home, had my tea then fell asleep till nearly 10pm :ashamed0005:. Going to the CAB tomorrow to see if they can help me with money cos I am SERIOUSLY skint.

you know those inspirational fridge magnets you can get, I have one that I like that says

I AM NOT MY PAST
I AM MY FUTURE :)

Here's another

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am. [/FONT][/FONT]

Ok, I've set up a thread on the SW offtopic section with some inspirational quotes, will do more tomorrow........far too tired now. PLEASE feel free to add any of your own, lets give each other inspiration and motivation, we're all on the same journey together xx

Ok, I've set up a thread on the SW offtopic section with some inspirational quotes, will do more tomorrow........far too tired now. PLEASE feel free to add any of your own, lets give each other inspiration and motivation, we're all on the same journey together xx
What a nice idea Raven. I'll wrack my brains for something inspirational!

Morning Ladies! Am absolutely knackered after staying up til half 1 finishing my reference list for my essay and getting up at 5.45 for the train to Uni. *yawn*

Weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lb. More than happy with that especially as I've eaten out twice this week although stayed on plan.

Good luck Wednesday weighers! X

Urgh, rather disappointed that I have gained 1lb :( had hoped to maintain really!

Well done on the loss Summer :)

Back