DOING SW FROM HOME???

He went upstairs after being grumpy to watch a film on his own. I've just come up and he's got all stroppy saying I should make my mind up if I'm staying down there or up here! Erm i didn't ask you to go anywhere! Then more comments about being on fb all night, he must have been on there too to see me logged in? Not sure how my night ended up like this.......oh wait I do, I live with a man!

I live with that kind of man too. Must be something in the air as mine is grumpy tonight too x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Love your comments about your OH. Thank god I have opted out for one of those. Bliss in my house apart me getting stressed about things.

He went upstairs after being grumpy to watch a film on his own. I've just come up and he's got all stroppy saying I should make my mind up if I'm staying down there or up here! Erm i didn't ask you to go anywhere! Then more comments about being on fb all night, he must have been on there too to see me logged in? Not sure how my night ended up like this.......oh wait I do, I live with a man!

The joys the joys!! Why do the get like that?! Mine will be even more grumpy tomorrow because he's driven 4 hrs to get home tonight, actually more cos there was big hold up on the motorway, and won't be able to sleep til 2! Fridays are always a joy... Hence I shall be blowing 30 odd syns on a bottle of wine tomorrow night! Sleep tight ladies x

I live with that kind of man too. Must be something in the air as mine is grumpy tonight too x

Definitely something in the air!x

I really must start posting on here more often! I'm a lurker haha! I posted last week when I had a rubbish WI oh -0.2lbs, thank you girls for all your advice and feedback.
Well just stepped on the scales and .......... STS!
I don't understand!! I've done some green and red days to shake it up, had lots of hot water and lemon, drunk at least 2l of water a day.
I can't help but feel soooooooooo disappointed and disheartened, I don't understand why it's not working :(
Would some of you pros mind popping over to my diary and see if there's anything you can suggest please? Feeling fed up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, took a while to catch up!

Lots of losses, well done girls. Even the so say small losses and sts is still an achievement. It's actually really hard to maintain a sts so you should still be happy. Mrs T what is your diary called, I will have a look?

I had a peek at scales on mon which showed me at my target, was super excited, now blimin period is here and 1lb away from target, aarrgghh!! Still a 2lb loss in *star week so happy with that. Really wanted to start Feb in the 10s but can wait til next week I suppose!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Lots of losses, well done girls. Even the so say small losses and sts is still an achievement. It's actually really hard to maintain a sts so you should still be happy. Mrs T what is your diary called, I will have a look?

I had a peek at scales on mon which showed me at my target, was super excited, now blimin period is here and 1lb away from target, aarrgghh!! Still a 2lb loss in *star week so happy with that. Really wanted to start Feb in the 10s but can wait til next week I suppose!!

It's called 'Kat's SW EE Diary'
Thanks Jen, well done you so close to target! 2lb off in * week is amazing! X

I can't find it hun! Have you written on it recently?

Jenny, if you click on Mrs Ts picture, the ' threads started by user' you should be able to fine it :)

big well done for being so close to target! Amazing x

I had to weigh in one day early as I'm out drinking tonight so tomorrows weigh would be wrong due to dehydration etc so I weighed this morning and......

I'VE LOST 2lbs! YAY!

12st 1lb now, 1.5lb away from my 2 stone and then into the 11's!

You will get there Jenny, won't be long now!!
Well done Tonianne!! Xx

I had to weigh in one day early as I'm out drinking tonight so tomorrows weigh would be wrong due to dehydration etc so I weighed this morning and......

I'VE LOST 2lbs! YAY!

Well done Tonianne. You must be so proud of yourself. I have 2 pounds to lose before I get into 11's and can't wait. It's such a big thing dropping down into the lower stone. Have a wonderful time out this weekend x

Well done losers :)

Jen so close, you must be thrilled and Tonianne so close to the 11's :)

I've put on 1/2 a lb. Not the end if the world. I might try weekly syns this wk and try to make sure I get my full HEA as usually I use it for milk in tea but most days i definitely don't use it all up.

Have a great Friday everyone. Ruth x

Wow Jen. Well done. you'll be there next week. Fantastic feeling too.

I'VE LOST 2lbs! YAY!

That is a great loss. you are doing so well.

I went back to having no syns this week, or very very little, and saving them for tonight/tomorrow and i think thats whats helped me lose. That and 2 days of 30day shred! I did it monday and tuesday but havent been able to do it since because i pulled my back doing it. Seems like 2 days of it did the job though so can't complain. Will definitely do 2-3 days of it next week to try and get me into those 11's.

Tip toeing in, morning everyone :)

I have a huge test today I have to do some baking for a friend she is having a charity cake stall (but she can't cook!) so this is my first time baking since starting I hope I stay in my syns today :D

Managed to STS which is quite impressive considering how much I've eaten in the past three days haha! Very happy with that :) x

Back