DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yum, might have to have more SW pizzas soon :)

Thanks everyone, don't really deserve any well dones but I was happy with the STS haha! Well done Chloe and everyone else who's lost/STS :)

Rosielea, was it you who said last night about me lending out my cake-making services to friends/family? That's what I'm doing for this haha! I offered my friend's brother's mum (who was organising the 21st birthday party) my services and she was really happy - I make the cake and get the money back for any ingredients I used :) Just off to work out how much it's cost now!
Yes it was me who suggested it. Hopefully they pay you more than the ingredients cost to make it worthwhile. It helps both parties that way. How did you pick up cake making. I am good at cooking but can't bake. Having said that I have seen a baked cheesecake recipe on a thread that I might try and see how it turns out and if any good will post the recipe.

Please put up a picture of the cake when it is finished. yum yum

Yes it was me who suggested it. Hopefully they pay you more than the ingredients cost to make it worthwhile. It helps both parties that way. How did you pick up cake making. I am good at cooking but can't bake. Having said that I have seen a baked cheesecake recipe on a thread that I might try and see how it turns out and if any good will post the recipe.

Please put up a picture of the cake when it is finished. yum yum

I'm sure they'll round it up to the nearest note, fiver etc :) But I'm not fussed if not, I'm just helping out so I'm not too bothered! I have always loved baking, I can remember making cakes from around 4 or 5! I find it quite easy so maybe it's just a natural talent? Not sure, but I do love it and bake quite often (when I'm not too worried about scoffing it all haha!) :) Will defo post a pic when I'm done! x

that is one of my favourites as well. I'm getting better at turning them out, I thinkthe trink is to cook the mushroom etc, then spray the pan and add egg. I then stick a lid on the top so it cooks the egg in a steamer sort of way on both side at same time. So when go to turn it over it's mostly cooked and holds itself. Pretty much what they do in restaurants except shove under the grill for a few secs to set the top egg. I turn it so I know it's cooked on top

that is one of my favourites as well. I'm getting better at turning them out, I thinkthe trink is to cook the mushroom etc, then spray the pan and add egg. I then stick a lid on the top so it cooks the egg in a steamer sort of way on both side at same time. So when go to turn it over it's mostly cooked and holds itself. Pretty much what they do in restaurants except shove under the grill for a few secs to set the top egg. I turn it so I know it's cooked on top

That's a good idea, I put it under the grill to finish off but might be better with the lid on. I'm making it again soon so will try.
Just done my meal planner for the week, got all my old SW mags out and so having lots of new dinners. Have been to predictable lately. Ruth x

i wish I could do a meal planner, but as organised as I am the thought of planning my meals does not appeal to me. I'd rather go into the kitchen and figure it out when I get there or first thing in the morning. I need to get some mags or something for inspiration, but I have found an amazing curry site that looks like it's easy to change to SW way.

Oh crap, hubby came home from work with 2 bottles of wine - that's rubbish cause I just know we're gonna drink them both!!!!!
Well at least I haven't used any of my syns at all yet today so I guess that'll go some way towards it! But I have to say, I'm looking forward to it mmmmm!!!!!!!!

Oh crap, hubby came home from work with 2 bottles of wine - that's rubbish cause I just know we're gonna drink them both!!!!!
Well at least I haven't used any of my syns at all yet today so I guess that'll go some way towards it! But I have to say, I'm looking forward to it mmmmm!!!!!!!!

I avoided the supermarket on my way home for that reason! I knew if I went in I'd buy (and drink) a bottle of wine and I've already had 12.5 syns today. Plus I'll be sharing a couple of bottles with a friend tomorrow, so I'll have to be syn free with all my food tomorrow to help make up for it!

Girls I can't remember who it was but someone mentioned the yoomoo ice cream. I've just been to Tesco and they have the big 750ml tubs for less than the small individual tubs! I could only get strawberry and vanilla in the big tubs but thought I'd let you know. Can someone post the syn values again please. Ruth x

Went to the cinema today to see Les Mis (AMAZING film) hubby and I both cried!
Went to tesco on the way and managed to find some popcorn - a generous portion for 4.5 syns! Really yummy too! Thought I'd share anyway.
Thank you to Tilly, Jen and Laura for looking at my food diary today.
Kat
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1521934583.jpg
    image-1521934583.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1039663707.jpg
    image-1039663707.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 58
Just a warning, admin's gonna tell you off for this! You're not allowed to copy and paste from the SW website/app! Just don't want you to get into trouble x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mrsebb hope I haven't got you into hot water :-(

Just a warning, admin's gonna tell you off for this! You're not allowed to copy and paste from the SW website/app! Just don't want you to get into trouble x

Oopsy! I shall remove then! Didnt know! :)

Tried deleting this post but photos are still there?? Any ideas?!

Any ideas how to remove them?!! I've edited the post but they're still there?!

Are u on app or computer?x

On the app! Ill just contact admin thanks Hun x

Thanks, tried deleting but I can't, contacted admin to do it with my apologies! x

i wish I could do a meal planner, but as organised as I am the thought of planning my meals does not appeal to me. I'd rather go into the kitchen and figure it out when I get there or first thing in the morning. I need to get some mags or something for inspiration, but I have found an amazing curry site that looks like it's easy to change to SW way.
I am the same - I like having flexibility and sponteneity(sp?) I plan to eat the SW way - that's good enough for me :)

Had a very naughty curry takeaway last night plus pudding plus wine! Was really nice tho, nice to just relax with hubby and not think about it. Had 1/2 chicken tikka masala, 1/2 lamb rogan josh, 1/4 pilau rice and an onion bhaji, no naan! Then watched die hard 1 as we're gonna watch them all before we see number 5 in cinema, slight die hard fan lol! Looked on scales, same as yesterday which is pretty good. Altho going away tonight to a friends, girlie night out, oh dear!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I'm super impressed with anyone that can stay on plan without planning! If I'm knackered and haven't planned tea, it all goes wrong!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ooh, we had a cheeky unplanned Chinese last night! and vino! Lovely treat, and I don't think what we had was too bad :)
Limited syns til WI now :)

Back