DOING SW FROM HOME???

Kat - We went to see Le Mis last night too but we went to pizza hut before it...slapy wrist!!
I just can't help but go overboard this week! Prob coz it's * week and I wanna be naughty! I've written this week off as I'm out tonight too so I'm not holding my breath for a loss this week! X

Morning ladies! Went out with friends from work for Chinese last night, think I probably blew it on the syn front....didn't have any all day other than that but I had beef curry, boiled rice, half a spring roll and 2 vodka diet cokes, one was definitely a double the other I'm not sure. Just going to put it behind me and hope It doesn't have any impact on my losses. Out again tonight but going to eat at home first and save the syns for a couple of drinks. Hope everyone has a fab weekend xxx

Morning all, woken up this morning feeling like death. Got a horrible cough and cold and feel really lousy. Supposed to be going out to Smith and Western tonight to celebrate a friends birthday but really don't feel like it. I am hoping that feeling so lousy will put me off eating too much. I have been so so good and the scales are still saying no coach parties when I step on them. Oh well, I will continue to be good in the hope thursdays wi will be kind. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hope you feel better soon love :)

After a few days off plan for the twins birthday I'm back on now. Going to have a few red days I think as they always are much kinder to me scales wise and I really need a loss next week after STS this week otherwise there's no way I'll hit my target for my birthday.

Any nice weekend plans? I just realised me and the boys having been playing Mario for like 3 hours so time to switch it off and get dressed I think!! Xx

Had a very naughty curry takeaway last night plus pudding plus wine! Was really nice tho, nice to just relax with hubby and not think about it. Had 1/2 chicken tikka masala, 1/2 lamb rogan josh, 1/4 pilau rice and an onion bhaji, no naan! Then watched die hard 1 as we're gonna watch them all before we see number 5 in cinema, slight die hard fan lol! Looked on scales, same as yesterday which is pretty good. Altho going away tonight to a friends, girlie night out, oh dear!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Oooohhhhhh Alan Rickman :)

Bruce Willis all the way!!

I'm off on a little road trip with 3 of my girly friends to Devon. Another girly friend moved there last year so we're having a girly night, sooooo excited. We'll be going to her local in croyde, few ciders in order I think then a Devon cream tea tomorrow! :)

Bruce Willis all the way!!

I'm off on a little road trip with 3 of my girly friends to Devon. Another girly friend moved there last year so we're having a girly night, sooooo excited. We'll be going to her local in croyde, few ciders in order I think then a Devon cream tea tomorrow! :)

Enjoy, sounds lovely! Devon is such a nice place - though admittedly better in summer than winter haha! xx

Didn`t get round to posting my weight after wi yesterday. 1lb off so I`m happy with that!

Jen, have a good time in devon! it`s lovely there!

Well done grannie, have a lush little girlie night jen :) I'm not sure I said congrats for target! Go you!! Xxx

managed to resist the pizza at the kids party....just. saving the syns for the chocolate later. trying a red day for a change so gammon and jacket potato for dinner.

bought a savoy cabbage today - part of the aldi super 6 - but have never cooked it before. Having a roast chicken dinner tomorrow so has anyone got any suggestions on what to do with the cabbage to make it a bit more interesting!

bought a savoy cabbage today - part of the aldi super 6 - but have never cooked it before. Having a roast chicken dinner tomorrow so has anyone got any suggestions on what to do with the cabbage to make it a bit more interesting!
Cut in small pieces, cook in salted boiling water 3-5 minutes. Drain and let it cood down a bit. stir fry it with garlic & ginger.

I'm having Savoy cabbage with roast chicken tomorrow too! I shred the cabbage and a white onion, slice a rasher or 2 of bacon up and fry the onion and bacon until its cooked then add the cabbage with a few tablespoons on chicken stock. Then put a lid on and let it steam cook for a few mins. It's so nice! With lots of pepper :) x

Hi all,
I have been on Minimims before when I was pregnant with my now 6 month old daughter! I have decided to go back to slimming world but because I am a single mother and back at work I am going to do it from home using this wonder site! So I was hoping to join this group and get some support and tips as well as give support and tips when I can...

Tonights dinner - the chicken curry from this months mag- amazing! Really yum :) the only thing is say is the recipe says 800ml of stock, which us way too much- 500-600 ml would be plenty.
Had with boiled rice, a couple of Aldi poppadoms and some homemade yogurt and mine sauce :)

Well done GrannyA x

ForumRunner_20130202_214725.png

Back