DOING SW FROM HOME???

No thank you very much for your help. I know some of the values are wrong as people have been giving me values for EE and I do green so syns aren't the same. So some are high and others are low so almost balance themselves out I think.

The only other thing I will try is increase my meat on green for a week to see if that works, if not I will do EE a few times a week with green. Something will come to the forefront if I try these two things then I can keep going with whatever works.

I usually do EE at the weekend or if bf is cooking then mainly red in the week, or EE and red, totm super hunger I usually try green for the comfort And stodge factor. This month (well jan to now) I'm doing 1 full week EE (lost 2.5lbs) 1 full week red (in the middle of this now) and next week full week green, then going to try a mix for a week too alternating them and see what gives me the best results. Xx

just popped to asda and picked up a large rump steak for £1. checked the fridge and got cabbage, courgette, onion, peppers, brocolli, sweetcorn, garlic and chilli. think it might be a stir fry for us tonight. as much veg as poss to make up the 1/3 superfree as having noodles aswell.

Oh ladies any hope I had of a loss or STS this week has vanished...just had a Domino's!!!
It was yummy and I don't regret it so I'm just thinking here's to next week!
Everyone has been commenting lately on my weight loss which has been lovely so I know I can do it and honestly don't know how much more I should lose!
I know u can't pin point areas u want to lose from but if I could itd be my thighs! I'd do anything to wear a pair of skinny jeans! But at 5ft 3.5inches I just look short n stumpy! I love wearing a pair of jeans with wedges as they make my legs look longer haha! X

Evening girls, just managed to catch up on the goss!

Miss8310, sorry I didn't reply to earlier post, been working today but would have agreed with Toni. I alternate calpol and nurofen with my boys. It might sound horrid but don't be too alarmed with getting temperatures down, it's the bodies way of fighting infections. You can strip them off etc. If temp is really high, you might have a problem getting them to keep meds down as fever will cause them to vomit. If at ANY point, you are worried tho, go straight to hospital, always best to be over cautious with ickle people, I don't care if I'm an irrational mum! Hope he's doing ok and you all manage to rest tonight x x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

A huge friendly welcome to the 'newbies', we are all lovely! Subscribe to threads, that way you can see if someone has replied to certain threads x

Tilly, I've often wondered why you're still trying to loose weight, think you look just great! Wear those skinny jeans with pride x

I said no to chocolate today, trying to claw back my damage from the weekend lol :)

Thanks!! I could say the same about u too now Jen haha!
Ideally I'd like to be between 9st & 9st 7 so I'm nearly there. Sorry if anyone thinks that they would kill to be in the 9's but last year I was approaching 11st and the heaviest I've ever been so for me I needed to lose over a stone!
X

Thanks!! I could say the same about u too now Jen haha!
Ideally I'd like to be between 9st & 9st 7 so I'm nearly there. Sorry if anyone thinks that they would kill to be in the 9's but last year I was approaching 11st and the heaviest I've ever been so for me I needed to lose over a stone!
X

It's a personal journey hun, don't apologise for wanting to achieve your dreams! You have done amazingly :)

People keep telling me to stop but I won't! Will move my target once I finally get there x

Calling you ladies that shred...!
I'm intrigued, so just looked up on YouTube! * just been sitting in bed like a blob with my lemon water watching, and I realised how ridiculous I was! Do you have DVDs or do you use the YouTube vids? Lx

I did try 30 day shred - but got bored with the repetition! I now do exercise bike and Zumba. My target is 5, 30 min sessions each week which I have met so far! Keep up the body magic it does make a difference.

Very good to do 5 lots of exercise a week. I used to be happy if I managed 3 and now it's cold, it's more like 1!

A friend has asked me to go to circuits at our local sports centre. Has anyone tried it, what is it? Is it s load of people in a room running lengths etc

Thanks ladies! I might give it a go from you tube, but I did wonder about the repetition doing my head in! Don't think I will spend money on it.

Jenny, circuits can be quite good fun, we used to do it sometimes in the Cardio class I went to- ours usually involved a load of exercises being set up eg. Push ups, sit ups, kettle bell, squats with weight etc, and you have a set time on each (30/45/60 secs) then move on to the next one! Dunno if that's what its like at other places..
I loved that cardio class, it was never repetitive.. we used to box on the bags too :) (great for getting frustrations out!) But they don't do it any more :(
Might be worth giving it a go Jenny, if you don't like it, don't go back!x

Thanks hun, just had a look at a clip of circuits on you tube, looks fab! Quite like a friend to go with me tho, will see who I can persuade!!

Back