DOING SW FROM HOME???

It's that time again.... 1/2lb for me this week. Quite happy with that as I have had a couple of days where a cake or two have found their way onto my plate ;) I don't think I will be reaching my next goal at this rate :p

Jenny, love to know how you get on if you do :) is come if I was closer!

Well done Lizzie!!

1lb off for me too :) got rid of the little gain... Onwards and downwards I hope x

Well Done on the losses ladies!!

Im shocked...I actually had a loss this week...1/4lb haha! I know it's next to nothing but I'm really happy with that as I thought I'd have a massive gain with all the pizza and alcohol consumes this week! Back on plan from today tho as I need a loss I actually deserve!
Sorry to sound ditzy but how do I record 3/4 as a decimal haha?! X

Im shocked...I actually had a loss this week...1/4lb haha! I know it's next to nothing but I'm really happy with that as I thought I'd have a massive gain with all the pizza and alcohol consumes this week! Back on plan from today tho as I need a loss I actually deserve!

Its still a loss Tilly and worth recording regardless. My scales also show the 1/4lb losses, 3/4 is .75 :)

Well done ladies!! A loss is a loss :)

If anyone is in Bristol then we can meet to do circuits! lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

icurez i would if i was in crawley!!

I dunno why I do it but I weigh myself everyday and im up 1lb from official WI! Its so irritating! I dunno if its because ive been working out everyday this week, and since i started SW I havnt really done any exercise at all.

I hope thats the reason, and if it is it better go away FAST! lol

Happy Hump Day ladies!!!

Well I had a HUGE loss this morn of....... 0.6lb ?

That's what I get for having a bicmac meal I guess!! Even though I did count its syns and still didnt go over my weekly amount and stuck to the plan fully otherwise :(

We can just react to loads of different things, I had loads of eggs yesterday and food that had quite a bit of salt in (cheese, bacon) so I know I'll bloat up a bit from it. Just drink plenty of water and it'll go away x

Morning everyone.

Euan had a better night last night and dr yesterday was great. No sign of infection so just a virus and advised to carry on alternating the meds. He is absolutely shattered, it must have really taken a lot out of him. I slept in his room last night and will prob do until this nasty bug is well and truely out of his system.

On a more positive note, I'm changing my wi day to Wednesday as back in competition with a good friend who's got back on the SW wagon lol We both weighed in this morning and I've lost 4lbs since Friday! I can't accept all the credit I'm sure most of it is down to the stressful cpl of days we've had. But 4lbs, OMG!

Have a great day everyone and congrats to all the other losers today :) Ruth x

Well done Ruth :) that's fab on both parts, the loss and its great your boys on the mend x

Glad he is getting better Ruth. Nothing worse than having your little man poorly. Fab loss too. I am very jealous. My wi tomorrow and I am starting to feel quite anxious about it. I again have been 100% on plan and if I don't lose again this week I will definitely turn to the dark side lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

No dark sides!! Just maybe EE doesn't work for you? It doesn't really work for lots of us, I have to do lots of red days usually to get losses xx

Just went through my freezer and made a list of what we've got, blimin loads! I always think there isn't much in there but actually have loads of individual portions of frozen meat such as 10 pork chops and 9 chicken breasts lol. Really need a cheaper food bill so will get planning now :)

Excellent loss of 4lbs hun, good work! Am glad littlun is on the mend, is horrid seeing poorly babies.

Fingers crossed Icurez, am baffled if you don't loose!

I agree with charl, I never loose on ee or green, only ever maintain or even gain. My body can't handle carbs which is why I stick to red. If I fancy carbs I will eat them but have to make sure I run or swim to compensate, that or I gain and then whinge about it. It's actually really annoying as most lovely meals are ee. But once I'm happy with my weight, am hoping I can convert to ee to maintain. Our bodies are funny things! :)

Thanks all haha!
Well Done Summer!
I'm deffo being good this week (she says...hmm but will it last haha!) X

Its still a loss Tilly and worth recording regardless. My scales also show the 1/4lb losses, 3/4 is .75 :)

It won't let me update my stats to show .75 do u just put .7? I'm confused ha x

3/4 = .75 and 1/4 = .25

Back