DOING SW FROM HOME???

Jen don't listen to the BMI measurements! They've admitted the way it's calculated is flawed anyway - plus, I think it's more important that you're happy with the way you look (and you look amazing so you should be!) and you feel healthier with your eating habits than you did than to get down to some meaningless number! x
Totally agree. Each person is different and those figures are old measures. As long as you are happy and healthy then that is the important factor.

BMI is CRAP! most super fit athletes would have pretty high BMI's and they are in the tippest of top shape, look into body fat instead, it's a much better guide than BMI (still tho, I wanna be classed as 'healthy' even though I know it's crap!) xx

I do agree with you all but would just love not to be in the overweight category for once!

Had the yummiest tea but my spicy wedges blew our heads off slightly lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I do agree with you all but would just love not to be in the overweight category for once!

Had the yummiest tea but my spicy wedges blew our heads off slightly lol

Have you checked your height lately? A while ago I went from morbidly obese to just very, very obese instantly when I got measured at the DR's.

Evening ladies. what a day yet another pet died today. the last 18months has been bloody horrendous pet wise, so I'm sticking to my rule now no replacement animals... lost track of time so no breakfast, defrosted the steak for lunch and found it was off urghh.... stressful taking the kids into town after school, back late etc etc, have no idea how I didn't say sod it tea wise, made a quick spag bol and ate four chips from the chippy... (Seeing as doing 5;2 this week don;t think it will hurt lol)

Was red day but weighed hex worth pasta then thought actually make it EE day as I've not used any hex's so had a nice amount of pasta rather than that paultry hex allowance.... going to try Charls idea of courgette inwith my spag next time

SW rice pudding in the oven now for later and gonna treat myself to coconut chunky kitkat tonight as I've not used any syns yet mmmm

Fast day tomorrow so going to get all my food prepared tonight. quite enjoying having WW ready meals as I don;t have them on SW so makes a change....
Should be easy yto do hopefully, yeaterdays fast day was okay as I was so busy and I have a busy day tomorrow so won;t be at home to eat anything lol

Right cup of tea and quick read through the thread to see what you ladies have been upto

Laters xxx

I don't want to measure my height incase I've shrunk in my old age lol!!!

Evening Li, sounds like a stressful day. What pet died? Well done for not turning to comfort food :) good luck with your new diet x

Ah li! Sorry to hear about your fam pet :( xx

Hi ladies, had my weigh in and lost 1lb! Bit gutted but suppose I should be happy that I lost anything after the weekend I had :) 11lb in 3 weeks isn't all bad.Out again this weekend so I've promised myself I'll be good...well kind of ;) xxx
11 lb in 3 weeks is fab well done, dont be hard on your self

Wi tomorrow and I am actually feeling quite anxious about it. Silly isn't it because let's be honest, its just a wi. Fingers crossed x
Swam another 20 lengths today with the boys x
Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Good Luck with WI tomorro Hun x

Is Club 10 when u lose 10% of your weight? Coz when I went to class they said 9st 5.5lbs but when I look at my stats on the left it says I've lost 10.73% but im not down to 9st 5.5 yet? x

Yep tillllzzz pet, but didn't you lose a bit on your own before you went to class?? X

11 lb in 3 weeks is fab well done, dont be hard on your self

Thanks Polly, i know i shouldnt be too hard a loss is a loss after all but think coz i've done so well the other weeks seeing just 1lb off was a bit :( but then again i had one hell of a weekend and didnt think i would of lost at all xx

11lb in 3 weeks is bloomin marvellous my love!!!

Thanks Jen, i know i shouldnt be too hard on myself but after loosing 5lb the 2 weeks on a row seeing just the 1lb was a bit of a shock, but i suppose i cant expect to have a night out with unlimited food & drink an make a huge loss haha xx

11lbs in 3 weeks is amaaaazing! Wow! Well done!

I think they put weights next to things as that tends to be what they recommend as a portion? It's a guess like, but it would make sense x

Thanks Charl, think i was just silly enough to believe my high weight loss would continue but u cant have the best of both worlds i had the most amazing weekend with unlimited food and drink and still lost :) xx

Thanks Charl, think i was just silly enough to believe my high weight loss would continue but u cant have the best of both worlds i had the most amazing weekend with unlimited food and drink and still lost :) xx
You have to be more careful this week as it takes between 7-10 days to put weight on after being off plan. Also your body can't continue to give high losses all the time. Usually after a while your weight loss reduces - the nearer to your ideal weight the slower weight loss. Please bear in mind that the quicker you lose the faster you put it back on when you go off plan. it is best to lose slowly so body can get used to it and able to maintain it..

Got on the scales this morning a not a movement in two days, really disappointed as I started walking again even though the weather is terrible, wind rain and even some sleet!!

Got the fitness pal app and was shocked at the amount of cals I'm having, its suggesting 1200 a day I had more than 1600 cals yesterday, fruit has alot of calories!!!

Polly

Yep I try and stay away from fruit really, it bloats me loads and has a lot of cals, apart from berries, they Are good. Unless its your proper WI day I would take what the scales say with a pinch of salt, as if you only checked 2 days ago, you're pretty unlikely to drop that fast.. Some people do, I STS for most of the week then I'll drop overnight one day and that's it. The only time I lose quickly is if I'm just losing carb bloat and water, fat losses don't tend to show gradually x

Back