DOING SW FROM HOME???

Not looking forward to my WI this morning! * week and I've eaten everything in sight! Way over on syns I stopped counting!! :(
Have a job interview this afternoon too which I'm dreading I feel sick with nerves! Haven't had an interview for about 4 years! Needless to say I haven't eaten this morning and probably won't be able to until its over!
Well done to everyone who's had a lost and has been on plan better than I have!!!

Not looking forward to my WI this morning! * week and I've eaten everything in sight! Way over on syns I stopped counting!! :(
Have a job interview this afternoon too which I'm dreading I feel sick with nerves! Haven't had an interview for about 4 years! Needless to say I haven't eaten this morning and probably won't be able to until its over!
Well done to everyone who's had a lost and has been on plan better than I have!!!

Good luck for your interview :) Be confident and you will do great x

Good luck with the interview! I seem to have them all the time now haha, they do get better the more you do, but here's hoping you don't have to do more than just this one :) xx

Thanks Charl that makes sense! Haha I'm dozy aren't I!

Good Luck with the interview Mrsebb!! X

Got on the scales this morning a not a movement in two days, really disappointed as I started walking again even though the weather is terrible, wind rain and even some sleet!!

Got the fitness pal app and was shocked at the amount of cals I'm having, its suggesting 1200 a day I had more than 1600 cals yesterday, fruit has alot of calories!!!

Polly

Yep I try and stay away from fruit really, it bloats me loads and has a lot of cals, apart from berries, they Are good. Unless its your proper WI day I would take what the scales say with a pinch of salt, as if you only checked 2 days ago, you're pretty unlikely to drop that fast.. Some people do, I STS for most of the week then I'll drop overnight one day and that's it. The only time I lose quickly is if I'm just losing carb bloat and water, fat losses don't tend to show gradually x

I eat tons of fruits and never affected my losses and if anything helps it the weight loss. But each body works differently and we have to try to see what suits us best. I can't eat oat or maple syrup as they give me a mega headache and feel thirsty and hungry all the time. So try different things and see what makes your weight loss quicker.

Good luck with interview this afternoon. I know exactly how you feel as I am going through interviews myself on a regular basis.

Yey just realised I get to put another stickie on the bottom of my signature! I'll do it later on the laptop! :) x

Exactly Rosie! I totally can't eat loads of fruit or white rice or pasta I have to have brown as my stomach massively plays up! Which isn't a bad thing as its better for you anyway.. It is recommended that most of your 5 a day comes from veg rather than fruit tho xx

Ooh completely forgot about stickers! Just put all mine back on :) Looks like a few other people need to update theirs too ;D

Exactly Rosie! I totally can't eat loads of fruit or white rice or pasta I have to have brown as my stomach massively plays up! Which isn't a bad thing as its better for you anyway.. It is recommended that most of your 5 a day comes from veg rather than fruit tho xx

how do you get the SW stickers on here then please.. I have them on my optimising book

If you just go on a laptop you can copy and paste them, that's all i did, I just found someone who had it on their Sig and copied :) x

I think others have just copied and pasted! I don't have anything in my signature as can't see them from my app on phone

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well, what can I say........ 3 weeks totally 100% on plan and I haven't lost anything. Not even a weight watchers sausage. I am not at the stage where I can't be bothered to think about food prep and wasting all my time and putting all this effort in for nothing. I think the time has come to just buy bigger clothes. Good luck everyone with your weight losses x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ah love :( sorry to hear that. You've been trying so hard, at least you haven't gained any weight tho! Which if you hasn't have followed the plan maybe you would have. Have you thought of alternating the plans and trying red/green loads of us get lots of success with that as EE hasn't worked for lots of people. I wish SW would push these plans as much as EE as yes it works for loads, but there's also lots of people it doesn't work for, and nothing is more frustrating than doing everything you're supposed to and not seeing results. Anyway... I hope you're feeling ok xx

Well, what can I say........ 3 weeks totally 100% on plan and I haven't lost anything. Not even a weight watchers sausage. I am not at the stage where I can't be bothered to think about food prep and wasting all my time and putting all this effort in for nothing. I think the time has come to just buy bigger clothes. Good luck everyone with your weight losses x

Sorry to hear that. As Charl suggested why don't you mix up the plans and see what results you get. EE may not be suitable for you so try doing a week of Red and see how you get on, then try Green or combination. I know for me EE works best but I do some Red and Green once in a while. Just stick with it for anotehr couple of weeks and see what happens before thrpwing the towel in. Big hug.

Dont give up... It looks like you have lost some weight albeit slowly but it is the best way... not everyone loses zillions of lbs all at once.. I dont for one.. Maybe you need to "kick start" it again with drinking more water, bit more walking/exercise -just change one thing. I know how you feel though, I would like to see my toes as I havent seen mine for years! we are all in this together and need all the encouragement we can get.. are you doing this at home or are you at a group in Crawley... I went to the Gossops Green one and didnt like it much so left and am now doing this at home.

P.S... years I ago we did red/green days and my husband lost loads and I didnt lose a thing, now I am on EE it seems to suit us, so perhaps changing it around might help.

I was exactly the same! Been on SW a month now, the first 3 weeks I did EE and stuck to it religiously, didnt even cheat once and I lost 0.5lb in 3 weeks! So I switched to red and green and lost 2.5lbs last week, so maybe you just need to switch to a different plan like the others have said? But dont be disheartened it takes a while to find out what works for you

Oh honey, I'm soooo sorry, you have been trying so hard. Have you tried red/green days at all? Might be worth a go before you give up. Or try cc for a while, see what your body needs. It's totally disheartening tho, I can't understand. Big big hugs, hopefully you'll be back. Maybe have a day off plan then start afresh x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hey you, try not to be too disheartened, though I know its hard. You have lost 8lb by the looks of things, and therefore have maintained which is still really great :) - you've also stayed really focussed which is very hard to keep up too. WELL DONE X
Definitely don't give up yet, like Jenny said, have a day off plan perhaps, then mix things up a bit - try red or green or a mix. Have you tried My Fitness Pal to count cals too? It really made me think about what I am eating.
I don't find EE very easy! I am an old school red & green girl, and though I have tried EE and will certainly use for the odd day I am not digging it:confused:
Hope you stick with it love, as you can see WE are all here for you
xx

Back