DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yep I try and stay away from fruit really, it bloats me loads and has a lot of cals, apart from berries, they Are good. Unless its your proper WI day I would take what the scales say with a pinch of salt, as if you only checked 2 days ago, you're pretty unlikely to drop that fast.. Some people do, I STS for most of the week then I'll drop overnight one day and that's it. The only time I lose quickly is if I'm just losing carb bloat and water, fat losses don't tend to show gradually x

I think you've hit the nail on the head charl, I'm used to Atkins where you can see big numbers, I know I shouldn't but I get on the scales every morning!!

Urgh, I have been having one of those hungry afternoons… I have not reached for anything bad… but veg sticks and tea are not filling me up! I think I could swap to a green day, but I am liking red… dunno what to do :(

Make a frittata! They are filling :) x

I'm having the same problem, def pmt time! X

Hi girls, i have been so busy today i totally forgot about having any dinner, will this affect my weight loss? :)

Make a frittata! They are filling :) x

I'm having the same problem, def pmt time! X

Recon I will do frittata for dinner a bit later - good plan - what do you put in yours on red? I have stuck some butternut chips in the oven as there was a chunk staring at me…

Does not help that today I have done 3pm school run, 4.15 club run, now onto 5.30 disco run, 6.30 disco pick up!!!!!! x

I was making cakes with my sons today and did have a couple of licks! Had a massive sweet urge so had muller light vanilla with choc sprinkles and hexb of all bran crunch, did the job! Very proud of the chocolate too as egg free for my youngest :)

Just made a cheesy vegetable bake for tea to go with gammon, looks good. Never used quark before, actually tastes ok! x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Recon I will do frittata for dinner a bit later - good plan - what do you put in yours on red? I have stuck some butternut chips in the oven as there was a chunk staring at me...

Does not help that today I have done 3pm school run, 4.15 club run, now onto 5.30 disco run, 6.30 disco pick up!!!!!! x

Any veg you like, bacon, sausage, chicken, whatever you have really!

I love bns chips!!!

Any veg you like, bacon, sausage, chicken, whatever you have really!

Ooh, cool - I have only ever made veggie ones! Thx

Ah Polly, I understand I did a vlcd in the summer and lost really quickly, bizarrely was the same though, I'd stick at the same until literally the night before WI and it would just jump down, was pretty disheartening after the torture of not eating real food, so its made me a bit less hung up on scales now, which is good.. hard to get out that mindset tho!

Lou, I made one this morning, I had bacon (if you have any quorn pieces they are really good in them) or sausages, pepper, chilli, mushroom, red onion, courgette and cherry tomatoes. I put 4 eggs in and that was for me and dan for breakfast.. works out pretty good cal wise too. if you have any hexA's left then grate some cheese on too. xx

Hi girls, does anyone know the syns of Rolling Rock extra pale premium beer? It's from asda and is 2.8% vol for a 330ml bottle. There is no mention of cals on the bottle or pack so I'm struggling to work it out. Thankyou :) Ruth x

Hi girls, does anyone know the syns of Rolling Rock extra pale premium beer? It's from asda and is 2.8% vol for a 330ml bottle. There is no mention of cals on the bottle or pack so I'm struggling to work it out. Thankyou :) Ruth x

Can't find it on the app but found the calories online 84 cals! So maybe syn it as 4?

Thanks for all the good luck messages, think the interview went well but never can tell really! They're going to email me this evening so I've got everything crossed!! :)
On the slimming front I did not "slim" this week!! Gained 0.5lb! I so deserved it, and more really! It's * week and I've eaten all kinds so I'm actually surprised it was only half! Oh well back on it now!
Keep up the good work everyone :D

Does anyone know if all "no added sugar" squashes are free??
I love apple & blackcurrant squash (big kid I no!) but have been avoiding it!!!
Is no added sugar the same as low calorie?

well i think sw has gone out the window........after all my hard work, i have spent the last 5 days in bed with most horrendous fever etc..... i havn't eaten for 4 days so no doubt my body will be desperate when i start eating properly again. it looks like i may well have to start again from scratch

well i think sw has gone out the window........after all my hard work, i have spent the last 5 days in bed with most horrendous fever etc..... i havn't eaten for 4 days so no doubt my body will be desperate when i start eating properly again. it looks like i may well have to start again from scratch
Sorry you are nit feeling well. Hope you get better soon an ddo not worry about the plan until you are well. Drink plenty of water/fluid to keep yourself hydrated.

I saw in the SW mag that ribena no added sugar is free, so is that the only squash we can drink??

No love, all no added sugar squash is free xx

Back