DOING SW FROM HOME???

This week has been a nightmare! It's the week before totm which is always my week where I crave sweet stuff & I've just ended up giving in. My meals have been fine its just been the snacking in between. Anyway I weighed last Friday as I was going out that night & I've decided now to keep my weigh day as a Friday for now. Anyway I stepped into the scales this morning expecting a gain after my binging thing week and....I've LOST 1/2 lb. Normally I'd be miffed at such a little amount but this week I'm ecstatic because I thought for sure I had gained. So now I'm 1lb off my 2 stone loss and also 1lb off being in the 11's! It will be totm next week though so we shall see if I can achieve it, I will have time to shred at least twice though so fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Toni xxx

Thank you. To be honest I really don't deserve to lose it, it was a total fluke. I'm thinking my body will catch up on itself next week and give me a gain :( but we shall see.
Hope everyone else had good weeks, will try a d catch up during the day x

Very happy with a sts today, seeing as I was showing a 3lb gain on mon from my weekend totally off plan! A week of 100% should see this final 1.5lbs off! Altho, it's blimin pancake day and valentine's so gonna have to plan a proper special meal to keep hubby awsy from m&s!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well done for avoiding that gain Jen! And for planning for Valentines day - I'm sure both you and hubby will appreciate a healthy home cooked meal more than those marks and Spencers things!

And well done tonianne on the 'undeserved' loss ;D don't think I'll be as lucky if I hop on the scales this morning! Don't think I'll get a chance though as I'll be busy with getting ready and packing!

Apparently the whole country is in for loadsmore snow!! Scared I'm gonna get trapped in Nottingham now haha! Exciting :D x

This week has been a nightmare! It's the week before totm which is always my week where I crave sweet stuff & I've just ended up giving in. My meals have been fine its just been the snacking in between. Anyway I weighed last Friday as I was going out that night & I've decided now to keep my weigh day as a Friday for now. Anyway I stepped into the scales this morning expecting a gain after my binging thing week and....I've LOST 1/2 lb. Normally I'd be miffed at such a little amount but this week I'm ecstatic because I thought for sure I had gained. So now I'm 1lb off my 2 stone loss and also 1lb off being in the 11's! It will be totm next week though so we shall see if I can achieve it, I will have time to shred at least twice though so fingers crossed!

OMG I jsut realised my TOTM is due so thats why I'm seeing very results on the scales doh!! You'd think I'd know by know:8855:

Well done Jen, you've done great. My WI day id tomorrow so fingers and toes crossed.

Well done Jen, i would've gladly taken a STS this morning too. My friend has just given me a box of 6 macaroons from Harrods - she knows i love them - so im glad i weighed this morning as it'd be rude not to have one with lunch ;)

Well done Chole. Hoping for a two pound loss tomorrow. Slowly, slowoh catchy monkey!

Well done Chloe :)

Am getting really annoyed that I can't find ff fromage frais anywhere! Quark and creme fraiche but not fromage frais. Do you reckon if recipe says fromage frais, creme fraiche is ok??

Well done Chloe :)

Am getting really annoyed that I can't find ff fromage frais anywhere! Quark and creme fraiche but not fromage frais. Do you reckon if recipe says fromage frais, creme fraiche is ok??

Jen you can use low fat youghrt. That is what fromange fraise is. However, if Morrisons is near they have FF fromange fraise by the cheese area.

Ummm, rarely go to morrison's. There is one near us so will go next week. Creme fraiche is gonna have to do for today I think as not dragging the kids into yet another shop on a friday! Thanks love :)

I have quite a little asda near my house and they always have it. I'll take a photo of the pot and send it so you know what to look for if that helps?

GUTTED! Another STS, I've been a red day queen all week and nothing. Boo! X

Back