DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sorry you are nit feeling well. Hope you get better soon an ddo not worry about the plan until you are well. Drink plenty of water/fluid to keep yourself hydrated.
thank you....got anti biotics now for chest infection so hopefully will start to feel better soon. xx

Thanks all! I know asda sell it but I'm doing online shops at the mo, as always spend more when I go myself! Online never says they have it, nearest sainsbury is always out of stock and tesco is a bit far, co-op don't do it. So all a bit of a pain!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Really looking forward to tea, I am really getting into cooking now :) tarragon chicken with mushrooms served with green beans and brocolli. Bought some buttery mash for hubs for £1 to make him happy, I do worry he doesn't get enough calories on my diet, oh the life eh! A few people interested in my food diary too which is lovely :)

Ooh, I might have to subscribe Jenny! I do find others food diarys so useful! I think I talk to myself generally on my own!LOL! Enjoy dinner, sounds lush! Robeye for OH and fillet steak for me tonight - I can't wait!x

I love love love steak and a huge field mushroom and beef tomatoes, yum yum yummy......am hungry, can you tell lol

Yum! Im hungry too… but waiting for kids to go to bed!

I have big tomatoes, forgot the mushrooms..! But steak is our all time fave treat - and at home (though you have to wash up!) its so much cheaper than eating out!x

Really looking forward to tea, I am really getting into cooking now :) tarragon chicken with mushrooms served with green beans and brocolli. Bought some buttery mash for hubs for £1 to make him happy, I do worry he doesn't get enough calories on my diet, oh the life eh! A few people interested in my food diary too which is lovely :)

Jen can you put up a link to your diary please. I have had a pants day for food as I was hopeing to go home today but had to wait for someone to give me a hand with putting up a net to stop pigeons coming on my parents balcony. He did not turn up and I did it myself at the end. Found some pinto beans and rice and cooked it but no fruit & veg.

Your dinner sound lush. Enjoy it.

dinner tonight was FAB.. SW chicken, spinach and squash curry, with vege pilau and indian salad. I love curry night! went a bit overboard on the poppadums though.. 3 of them! oooopsies. I feel really guilty eating all these syns, but I kinda have to as you can't carry them over, so if I don't eat them tonight I'll lose them! 3.5 left.. what can I have?? xx

Attachments

• image-1513173954.jpg
    image-1513173954.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I'm yet to do a good sw curry that hubby also likes, he's sooo fussy! He just gave my tarragon chicken a 7/10 so happy with that. I recommend it to all, really lovely :)

ForumRunner_20130208_194821.png

Charl, got any chocolate digestives or meringues in? :)

Nope I made some angel delight with banana and squirty cream xx

Yummmmmmmy! I ate a bit of my fillet before I took pic!

Fillet steak, bns chips, roast carrot, fennel, garlic and courgette, green beans, grilled tomatoes! Amazing!

ForumRunner_20130208_202315.png

!and this is the biggest bns in the world!

ForumRunner_20130208_202346.png

Looks amazingt

Back