DOING SW FROM HOME???

Aw glad everyone's feeling supported! You are all such a lovely bunch of people!

Back home and feeling like crap :( In so much pain with my throat and chest and have no voice! Get out of breath walking for like 1 minute and just so tired :\ Had an amazing weekend despite all of this, but am very glad to be home and able to sleep in my own bed with all my home comforts! Going to have to go to the doctors as this is just so horrible :(

Planning to get back to plan on Weds as I have a Indian meal tomorrow (could be good with it but it's £15 regardless of what I eat so I may as well make the most of it...) and then pancakes on Tues! Weds is also the first day of Lent, so perfect for healthy eating :) I am giving up alcohol for Lent, eek! It worries me how scary I find the idea of going without alcohol for a month... :\

Aw glad everyone's feeling supported! You are all such a lovely bunch of people!

Back home and feeling like crap :( In so much pain with my throat and chest and have no voice! Get out of breath walking for like 1 minute and just so tired :\ Had an amazing weekend despite all of this, but am very glad to be home and able to sleep in my own bed with all my home comforts! Going to have to go to the doctors as this is just so horrible :(

Planning to get back to plan on Weds as I have a Indian meal tomorrow (could be good with it but it's £15 regardless of what I eat so I may as well make the most of it...) and then pancakes on Tues! Weds is also the first day of Lent, so perfect for healthy eating :) I am giving up alcohol for Lent, eek! It worries me how scary I find the idea of going without alcohol for a month... :\

Laura, it sounds as you definetly need to see the doctor specially getting out of breath.

In my case I would worry me if i drank alcohol for a month. I hardy ever touch the stuff with exception of a glass on birthday, christmas.

Have a good rest.

Lovely Laura, it sounds like you need to see the doc, and some serious rest!! Look after yourself xx

On another note, I thought I'd re-measure waist, hips etc which I did 4/5 weeks ago... I've lost 6cm from my hips, 2cm from waist and 1cm under boobs! So pleased!! X

Laura, it sounds as you definetly need to see the doctor specially getting out of breath.

In my case I would worry me if i drank alcohol for a month. I hardy ever touch the stuff with exception of a glass on birthday, christmas.

Have a good rest.

Thanks :) I am going to have a long sleep and lie in tomorrow, then phone the doctors and see if I can get an appointment! Finding breathing just normally difficult now :( Ah, I've been drinking way too much too often since I turned 18 last July, so I think it'll do me, my body and my willpower some good to have a little break! :)

And thanks Lou, I'm definitely planning on doing nothing but resting for now haha! No more crazy outings :p x

Loving the good vibes on mini's tonight! Hope everyone who is a lil off colour feels better tomorrow, and everyone has a good sleeps ready for the next week :)

I did a 3.5 mile walk today, and the shred and sorted my office out and washing. So feeling much more on top of things! Actually looking forward to my green week as I've meal planned and going for a big shop tomorrow :)

Night everyone xx

I've lost my mojo recently...then this morning I was flicking through pictures on Facebook and realised just how far I've come since the photo was taken last march.

First picture was march 2012 weighing 14st 8lbs.

Second picture is Feb 2013 weighing 12st 3.5lbs.

Mojo is back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2647996351.jpg
    image-2647996351.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 71
  • image-1337630483.jpg
    image-1337630483.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 66
Stunning transformation Tonianne!@ glad you've found your mojo xxx

Happy Monday ladies... Just removing a rant! Just gonna smile and move on:) x

I've lost my mojo recently...then this morning I was flicking through pictures on Facebook and realised just how far I've come since the photo was taken last march.

Mojo is back!!!

Wow Tonianne u look amazing!! You wouldnt think it was the same person. Well done!! :)

Hi girls i never know what to do after the decimal point on my digital scales, so i always just go by the 1st whole pound, how do i work out if ive lose 0.5lb etc. Thanks :)

Hi girls i never know what to do after the decimal point on my digital scales, so i always just go by the 1st whole pound, how do i work out if ive lose 0.5lb etc. Thanks :)

Hey, I find it confusing too!!

But...

Half a pound (8ounces) = 0.5lb on scales

So you should be able to count the halves!

So if scales say:

Start Xst 8.8lb

Then Xst 8.3lb

You'd have lost half a pound!!

Hope this makes sense (and I've got that right!! ) lol!
Xx

Looking fab Tonianne

Well I've had a productive morning I think!

Have chopped a melon into chunks, peeled and chopped loads of veg and have a big pot of soup on the go (smells amazing!!) and have made a batch of homemade burgers which are wrapped in cling chilling in the fridge for tonight's dinner!
All while getting one out to school and minding two smallies!
Go me!! :)

hiya guys!! well i keep going missing! had a rough weekend, but was happy with a 1lb loss today at WI considering i pigged out on nandos, pizza and pannatone all wkend i cant complain!! not long till that stone award! Feels like its been going ages for me, but i dont mind, as long as its going downwards!

Well done on the job mrsebb and hope you had a great first day!! and well done on all the losses since i was last here, which is i cant remember when! lol

Mojo is back!!!

Told you the other week how far youve come hun and you look amazing now! :D x

Back