DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ive finally remembered to put my 'Club 10' sticker on! Yey!! :D

Well I scoured Sainsers, and couldn't find extra lean mince.... Where do people buy from?? X

Thanks Hayles, will head to oober Tesco tomorrow, I only really do Sainsers and Aldi, as the oober Tesco too big! Lol! Might just have to syn the 10% stuff :/

We get ours from Aldi :) Though we're not buying any processed beef products from anywhere for the time being!

Do they do an extra lean? I can only find lean 12% or Aberdeen Angus 10%..??
Hm, yeah! Lol x

Do they do an extra lean? I can only find lean 12% or Aberdeen Angus 10%..??
Hm, yeah! Lol x

Hm, the one we got was definitely less than 5% fat! Also, we've got some from Waitrose before as well :) Not a bad price either, though I can't remember it exactly :)

Hm, the one we got was definitely less than 5% fat! Also, we've got some from Waitrose before as well :) Not a bad price either, though I can't remember it exactly :)

Right, I think I shall have to do some hunting! May give it a miss this week though as the kids, much as they are lush, don't much like supermarket shopping! Lol!
Thanks Laura x

Really excited to have lost 1/4 of a pound today at WI - it's * week and I've been to a couple of parties so I was expecting to have put on a couple of pounds!

If I can get extra lean mince I do but if I can't I don't and personally I don't syn lean mince but that's just my 'tweak' - its done me fine so far with my losses, although I'm trying to cut down on my red meat/beef mince as I was having it quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If I can get extra lean mince I do but if I can't I don't and personally I don't syn lean mince but that's just my 'tweak' - its done me fine so far with my losses, although I'm trying to cut down on my red meat/beef mince as I was having it quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am the same, never synned lean beef and I've done ok too! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well this is my first attempt at homemade burgers!! I thought they were a little bit too meaty really so will make them thinner the next time, but other than that, very nice - even hubby approved!!!

image-2942445116.jpg

That's reassuring, I never have either! Lol... Doesn't seem to be causing probs atm..! Thanks ladies x

Hello Again!

Back from hols and had a lovely relaxing time. Was off-plan while away but did my best not to completely undo all my hard work so far!

Had a puncture while we were away! As it was a hire car it was straight forward to phone them up & get a mechanic to sort it out. He had to change the wheel in the snow on Tuesday!! Having a relaxing soak in the outdoor hot tub in the snow was a bit strange!!

Trying hard to get back into a routine. Only trouble is this holiday was really to act as driver for my parents (it was their holiday).
We`re away on our own holiday to the south coast a week on Wednesday!! THEN... mum & dad are away again next month and guess who`s there as driver again! Three holidays in six weeks!! So much for trying to stay on plan! :)

That`s without several birthdays next month including my own and our anniversary. Think I`ll hope for some damage limitation between now and April.

Why couldn`t at least one of these holidays be in the summer? When the rain is a bit warmer!! :)

At least we haven`t had much snow, I know some of you girlies have had a fair bit of the white stuff!!

Grannie welcome back. Glad you had a lovely time. At least you tried to keep damage to a minimum which is good. Just cut down a few syns here and there and you'll be fine and back on form in no time.

Really excited to have lost 1/4 of a pound today at WI - it's * week and I've been to a couple of parties so I was expecting to have put on a couple of pounds!

It all helps Hun! I've decided not to record the 1/4's on my stats as it's too hard and annoys me so I'll round it up and then hope for bigger loss the next week. Good Luck x

Back