DOING SW FROM HOME???

anyone know what egg noodles are on red days? free/HEX/syns?

All dried noodles are freeeee if cooked without oil :) The straight to wok ones aren't free as they're usually coated in oil :)

Are they free on a red?! Didn't think they would be x

Basic plain dry noodles are 4.5 syns per 25g on a red plan. Well tears what the SW app says. Sorry to burst your bubble x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Oh my gosh, so sorry haha! Did not see the 'RED' bit in there! Eek! Sorry Chloe :( :( I blame laringitis ;D

On which note, I did go to the doctors and that was my diagnosis! Got a whole 'nother course of antibiotics as I still have a temperature and fast heart rate! :\ Apparently my voice could be gone for a whole 4 weeks!

Hello

I did SW a couple of years ago and it worked but I managed to put it all back on again ? I'm now ready to start again and will do it from home but can someone give me some reminders / updates please?

How much cereal is allowed for the HExB?

Can you think of any significant changes I've missed over that time

I've got a list of most things that I kept from before and I know there's a forum here for Syn values so that will be a great help.

Thanks
Tracey

Hi Tracy and welcome, I'm new to SW so I'll leave it to the experts to give you tips. Loving SW and this site everyone is very supportive and nice. Looking forward to hearing about your journey. Polly

Welcome Tracey :) I think most cereals are 35g now but someone with a current book should be able to help. What plan are you following, ee or red/green? We're a very chatty supportive bunch, I couldn't be without my little minimins family lol :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Welcome Tracey :) I think most cereals are 35g now but someone with a current book should be able to help. What plan are you following, ee or red/green? We're a very chatty supportive bunch, I couldn't be without my little minimins family lol :)

Yes most cereals have changed the weights and also the cheese on HE a (30g for cheddar up from 28g and 40g for LF cheddar down from 42g). I have a new book and also access on line, as I paid for SW on line for 3 months to motivate myself to lose the weight.

Which cereal do you need to know?

Ooh, maybe I've been starving myself as I'm still on 28g oatbran! If anyone has the knowledge, could you tell me whether.this should be different?
Thank you x

It does Jen, it does!! Lol (well 2 whole grams in my oatbran case!)

When I did Sw 7 years ago I didn't have digital scales, so it was a bit of a rough weigh anyway ! Lost nearly two stone like that... I think the fact they've rounded up/down is so much easier :)

Good morning ladies, I've just done my first shred ? After about 10 mins I thought I was gonna have to give in but then I seemed to warm up and it actually felt easier! Weird! I had the you tube video on playing through the ps3 and couldn't work out how to make the picture bigger lol it was like following the borrowers lol Ruth x

Good morning ladies, I've just done my first shred ? After about 10 mins I thought I was gonna have to give in but then I seemed to warm up and it actually felt easier! Weird! I had the you tube video on playing through the ps3 and couldn't work out how to make the picture bigger lol it was like following the borrowers lol Ruth x

Whats this shred heard loadsa ppl talking about it?

Xx

I can't do it everyday, my muscles literally hurt after I do it so when I do I usually leave a day I between! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back