DOING SW FROM HOME???

Whats this shred heard loadsa ppl talking about it?

Xx

It's an insanely evil woman who makes your body do things it really doesn't want to do all in the name of loosing weight and toning up lol

Miss P, When do you move to level 2? And are you ment to do it every day?

Euan kept lying in the floor next to me asking if I was stuck lol!

I did day 1 Sunday night, going to try day 2 today, every other day is fine by me! I think it's easier to stick to as well than if u try and push every night. I'm aching more today than yesterday though, I've never even got past level 1!! I've started it about 5 times! Stupid puppy always jumps on me when I try though, then she tries to eat my weights! Xx

Good morning ladies, I've just done my first shred ? After about 10 mins I thought I was gonna have to give in but then I seemed to warm up and it actually felt easier! Weird! I had the you tube video on playing through the ps3 and couldn't work out how to make the picture bigger lol it was like following the borrowers lol Ruth x

Haha! You do make me laugh :p

Also, to all the comments about whether or not to do it every day, I've heard that even though it's called the 30 day shred, she says to take a rest day in between? I know I would! I probably wouldn't be able to move the next day let alone do it all again :p

I know I won't do it every day but a few times a week maybe. I'm always thinking I should exercise more but then read about people starting new exercise and their weight loss slows down. I know everyone has their own theory about why but I want results every week! Trying to reverse my terrible food wkend in time for wi tomorrow is the only reason I did it today :)

It does slow it down (well for some... As long as you drink a trough of water you should be fine!) but ultimately it builds muscle which burns through cals much faster than fat, so it's way way better long run! X

The 30 day shred is an exercise programme done by a lady called jillian micheals (its on youtube). You do level 1 everyday for 10 days then move onto level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 days. I always complete level 1 then get bored haha i need t be more strict with it

The 30 day shred is an exercise programme done by a lady called jillian micheals (its on youtube). You do level 1 everyday for 10 days then move onto level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 days. I always complete level 1 then get bored haha i need t be more strict with it

Thanks I will take a look! Not very good with utube but I have a 14 year that is! LOL

So, who is going to be naughty and have pancakes tonight??
I absolutely LOVE pancakes with lemon and sugar so I think I'm going to have some unfortunately!!!!
I have no idea how to syn them though so I'm just going to enjoy them and not think about it :/

Not organised, and did not set diet coke in!! But I need to cook a gammon for tonight… does anyone have any suggestions on what I can put on it to make it tasty?!

Thanks!x

Not organised, and did not set diet coke in!! But I need to cook a gammon for tonight… does anyone have any suggestions on what I can put on it to make it tasty?!

Thanks!x

I have a recipe that I have done before on gammon steaks where you marinade them in chinese 5 spice, orange juice, soy sauce, honey and chilli, its proper yum!

I have a recipe that I have done before on gammon steaks where you marinade them in chinese 5 spice, orange juice, soy sauce, honey and chilli, its proper yum!

That sounds really yum :) but wonder about the oj and honey sw style though… hoped I could make it 'free'.. hmm..! x

its the juice of a fresh orange so that would be free? and 2 tbsps of honey (4 syns) for the whole recipe and it serves 2 so only 2 syns for the whole thing which isnt too bad

ooh sounds perfect x

That sounds perfect - if I stick to the quantities, then its a great lump of gammon, so I recon if I divide it up it could be less than 1 per portion…?! Thanks Chloe!

[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Googled and found this recipe - guessing this may be what you meant? [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]I have popped it in the oven in a pot and giving it a go with the joint instead of steaks. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Ooh - I didn't have an orange, so chucked in lemon zest for good measure (I know its a totally different flavour!LOL!) and a bit less honey, about a tbsp. [/FONT]
Will let you know how it comes out!

Serves 4
1 Syn on Extra Easy
1 Syn on Original
13 Syns on Green
[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Ingredients
2 tsp Chinese 5-Spice powder[/FONT]
4 x 175g gammon steak with all the fat removed cut into large bite-sized pieces
Low calorie cooking spray
2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced (I used the cheating chillie in a tube!)
Finely grated zest and juice of an orange
1 level tbsp of clear honey
100 ml of chicken stock
2 tbsp dark soy sauce

Back