DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all,

I have signed up online too, as with work and gym i don't have the time to go to a class...i'm looking for you lot to support me please :)
I'm getting married in September and want to be a skinny bride..
I've got my first appointment for re-measure end of March and would love to have lost 1.5stone by then.
Any advice & support would be appreciate!

hi all, lovely to get so many peeps ready to get together and get this weight loss off as a team. Well im wanting to get to 8and a half stome in 3 months. I going to use my wii fit to weigh myseld as it keeps a record for you which is handy!! Im going to motivate myslef to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. i feel really good once im here but can find a million excuses about why i dont want to go!!!!
Bubblewrap, i am the same as you, whenever i have been on a diet in the past, it involved hardly eat anything, and at 35 i just dont want to put myself through that anymore. Its depressing!
So this is a change of how i eat, not a diet, and a good wayto be healthy. Onwards and slimwards all!!

Congratulations Jen! Really happy for you! Xx

I'm quite emotional actually! Stupid as only 1.5lbs less than last week so actually being at target is quite something.

A huge huge thanks to all you tho, couldn't have done it without you.

A special thanks and hugs (wish it could be a real hug!) to Charl, Laura and Tilly, you were here when I first arrived on this thread and really inspired me and helped me hugely. Oooh, Rosie, Toni and Li you've been amazing too :)

Everyone can get to target, no matter how long it takes you x x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well done lovely, you've done so amazingly well. You really help me to carry on, as I've told you already you really are an inspiration. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh look at all you brides to be, i am so jealous i got married two years ago when i was two stone lighter(i seriously crash dieted for the big day, hence why i am now doing dieting the right way!!) i really miss all the planning of my wedding.

KymmyK i really struggle getting motivated for exercise especially when its cold outside and all i want to do is curl up infront of the fire, what am i saying even when its hot all i want to do is sit in the garden with a large glass of vino :party0036:

Eeee I know I've said it already but WELL DONE poppet, u deserve it. Gooooo SW from home team :) xxx

Tillllyy. I followed this all recipe one, u need 2 eggs plus another yolk. I've never done the extra yolk and it was always dry in the past, I think this is the key! And never put the sauce in the pan while its on still apparently if u didn't know that already xxx

HIP HIP HOORAY, IT'S ONLY BLIMIN TARGET DAY!!!!

Started my journey 29th February 2012 at 15 stone and today I am exactly 11stone, my target! I am actually crying :) :) :) :) :)

Ahh Jen that's absolutely amazing! Well done! I'm so happy for you, you've worked so hard to get there even when you weren't feeling like dieting and found it hard you kept going! 4 stone is a huge amount to lose and you look amazing for it! What a brilliant start to Valentine's Day and I bet you'll enjoy your meal with hubs tonight even more! xxx

bubblewrap2508 - I know you've probably heard it loads of times before, but you do feel better once you have done some exercise. Is there someone you can go with to the gym or a walk who you can't let down so you have to stick with your commitment? Once you get into a routine it will be easier to keep going and you'll start to look forward to it.

I have a PT who i do weights with and go to a boxing fit class twice a week with a friend so we spear each other on. Thinking i need to try and fit a run in one night a week as well, as have heard it's good for weight loss.

I have just read back what i wrote i sound a right lazy so and so!! I do try to exercise at least 2 times a week we have gym in the garage with running machine and bike and punch bag etc, i just struggle this time of year, in the warmer weather we go on family bike rides with our son and i venture out more. I am determined to loose the weight and i know i need to exercise to help this. I might give my hubby a kick up the bum to get in the garage more that would help.

Thanks all, you're all really sweet!

Had to pop out and got caught in really bad traffic so was starving when I got in. I soooo nearly headed for the crisps as a celebration but how blimin stupid so cooked a yummy cheese and veg fritatta. Happy about that now, esp as having a nice meal tonight :)

Found out last night that it is dressing up at school for my little man on Friday. Just as well I have today off. I have my neurological review today then I will have to go shopping for treasure. Didn't weigh at work this morning as not there. If I feel brave I will do it tomorrow x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

My son starts school in September, not looking forward to the costumes I'm going to have to make!

STS for me this week which means I didn't hit my 4th goal :( Off out tonight to celebrate our wedding anniversary and valentines to enjoy a lovely meal with champagne so eating on plan will have to wait until tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great day. :)

I signed up to a 12 month contract at the local gym with a friend We make an effort to go 2-3 times a week for fitness and for our money's worth!

HIP HIP HOORAY, IT'S ONLY BLIMIN TARGET DAY!!!!

Started my journey 29th February 2012 at 15 stone and today I am exactly 11stone, my target! I am actually crying :) :) :) :) :)

That's FAB news, well done, you (as we all do) deserve to celebrate your weight loss journeys, and its great inspiration for the rest of us when you share the good news. I'm in Bristol too ..... Any chance you could plan, cook and deliver all my meals to me please . :D lol X

Ha, no problem!! That's 3 of us in Bristol now lol whereabouts are you? I live in kingswood :)

Thanks! x

Thanks everyone I have got my act together since I have been home I have been in the loft and got the heater out and got the radio tuned and put in the garage ready for a gym session once I have put little man to bed

Xx

Back