DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks for the advice on the sauce and pan situation Charl maybe that's why mine never turned out the way we hoped it would!!

Had a lovely Chinese banquet with my mum n brother tonight as Boyf was in work, dad was in work and brother doesn't have a gf at the minute haha! Had 2 glasses of Prosecco too :)

I've wrote this week off as I go away for the weekend tomorro so won't be sticking to plan! So here's hoping for a STS if I can't get a loss but if I get a gain I hope it's a small one haha!
Prob won't get chance to speak to u all now until I'm back Sunday so be good and have fun!
X

Well I weighed in this morning and I have to say - I'm disgusted with myself - 18st 0.5lb.

Here's to that going downwards though! I've got my 2 weetabix for breakfast and have ended up making a small jacket potato with tuna and salad for lunch. Dinner will be an omelette I think. Feeling very positive about rid and hoping I can get a stone off by my wedding!

Quick question - I've got some bags of Special K mini bites in the cupboard - are they are hex b? If not does anyone know the syns in them?
Thank you! x

Well I weighed in this morning and I have to say - I'm disgusted with myself - 18st 0.5lb.

Here's to that going downwards though! I've got my 2 weetabix for breakfast and have ended up making a small jacket potato with tuna and salad for lunch. Dinner will be an omelette I think. Feeling very positive about rid and hoping I can get a stone off by my wedding!

Quick question - I've got some bags of Special K mini bites in the cupboard - are they are hex b? If not does anyone know the syns in them?
Thank you! x

Hi they are not a HE b unfortunately, I eat a bag yesterday they a 5 syns.

Don't be disgusted with yourself, this is a journey, and like every journey, some bits are better than others.

I WI this morning and have STS! But today is another day, onwards and downwards is the plan! Lol

Morning all, hope you all had a lovely evening. Ours was fab, meal was very yummy from m&s and actually pretty sw friendly....well except for the pudding. But I did have a bowl of dry roasted peanuts, doh, won't be at target now! lol

Gonna try a run this morning but have an odd pain in my chest/ribs. Think my sore throat has gone to chest so maybe running isn't a good idea, could manage a swim tho I reckon.

Go for it Charl!!!

Miss galaxy, you've done the hardest part now your journey can begin. Just think today is the heaviest you will ever be cos sw really does work. Just set small targets and you will reach them, we're all here to help if you need it. Your breakfast and lunch sound good, but tea doesn't sound like a whole lot of food! Don't be scared to eat more food (free/super free). If you're doing ee, pop some lean meat in with the omelette. You need to be full so you don't snack. But you also need some syns too! x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

1lb on for me... Crap crap. Xx

Oh crap! You know that is carb bloat tho? Try mixing the plans, ending with red days and that might work better. Hope you're feeling ok, it'll come off quick enough. Just take pup for a couple of long walks and that'll get rid of it, get on the lemons x x

I'm gonna do EE today and tomorrow, then red, I feel hugely bloated, yuck! Uncomfortably so.. Mixing plans def works best for me! Might do a red day actually to try and feel less bloated xx

Feeling bloated is horrid, am feeling like it from my potato last night, body just isn't used to it. It'll come off quick enough :)

Weird though, I've just put on a top I haven't worn for about 9/10months. Wow, it's massive!! Yay to that, even if I feel bloated its nothing compared to this time last year!!! Xx

Eee wow, I've never actually taken a mirror photo ever right.. I was just going to take a photo to show you how big my top is now, but I looked and I haven't taken even a more than head photo for quite a while and I look so so much better! It's kinda made me feel ok about the last few weeks STS as I'm already over halfway there, I just need to exercise.. Ignore my wild hair it's wet and waiting to be dried! I'm feeling despite a bit of disappointment actually pretty good now! Xx

Attachments

• image-2685492055.jpg
    image-2685492055.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 90
I was real pleased with myself last night, as my friend cried off from the gym so i couldn't go to boxing without a partner. I forced myself to go for a 3mile run instead :)

All the good effort was outdone when i came home and the other half had pizza and a glass of wine on the table for me.

Oh well...going to try for another run again tonight and gym tomorrow morning.

Really wanting a good loss this week to spear me on!

Charl, you look tiny! You should be really proud honey, all your own efforts :) you really do have a small frame, tiny arms. You look fab!

Mirror photo's are tricky, I always look really grumpy lol

Last edited:
Charl you really do look tiny, like Jen said :) it's always nice when you try something on and its big on you!

1/2 lb on for me this week, i think thats amazing considering the amount of absolute rubbish i keep shovelling into my mouth!

Not bad Toni, if you've been off plan! I can put on 3lbs in a week if being naughty lol how you doing hun? x

Not bad Toni, if you've been off plan! I can put on 3lbs in a week if being naughty lol how you doing hun? x

Off plan doesn't even describe it, haha. To be honest I'm going to weigh again tomorrow morning because last nights valentines dinner was stodgy and really laid heavy in my tummy so I want to see if once it's out my system (if you know what I mean) if it makes any difference. I think I'm just being optimistic!
Had a good week in terms of how I feel though, much more confident in myself, had a picture taken of me at work today just messing about and I can't believe how slim I actually look. So I really need to take it on board and get going on be final 2 stone :)
Hope you're all ok :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is my valentines gift(s)...my favourite things! Going to be a good girl and eat them over a period of time so that its not detrimental to my weight loss. Some people have said they think my bf is mean for getting me these knowing in on a diet...I said its not a diet it's a life plan and I need to be able to have temptation and eat it appropriately! :) X

Attachments

• image-3267604230.jpg
    image-3267604230.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 75
It's weird isn't it! I still get a shock if I walk past a mirror. I bought a coat today, just in asda and only £15 but it's a size 10, I can't believe it fits. I still tell myself the labels must be wrong lol. It really does spur you on. I got quite complacent at christmas as was happy with how I looked etc but was really shocked how easily I put 8lbs on so don't want to get into bad habits! Gonna go for 10.5 stone just to see if I look any different lol and work on maintaining between 10.5-11 stone. Hubby thinks I should stop sw, just eat healthy and run. But I think I'll start bad habits again.

It's lovely feeling confident tho, well done you x x

Crikes, that is a lot of chocolate!! I couldn't resist that much. Was bad enough with a bowl of peanuts last night!!

Good girl if you can do it tho :)

Crikes, that is a lot of chocolate!! I couldn't resist that much. Was bad enough with a bowl of peanuts last night!!

Good girl if you can do it tho :)

Oh I have a cupboard full of chocolate as my oh takes it to work everyday in his lunch so it's easy for me - I find it harder to resist cakes though so the 3 cupcakes will be a task! But I'm sure he actually bought it all to share and just pretended its for me ;)

Back