DOING SW FROM HOME???

It's weird isn't it! I still get a shock if I walk past a mirror. I bought a coat today, just in asda and only £15 but it's a size 10, I can't believe it fits. I still tell myself the labels must be wrong lol. It really does spur you on. I got quite complacent at christmas as was happy with how I looked etc but was really shocked how easily I put 8lbs on so don't want to get into bad habits! Gonna go for 10.5 stone just to see if I look any different lol and work on maintaining between 10.5-11 stone. Hubby thinks I should stop sw, just eat healthy and run. But I think I'll start bad habits again.

It's lovely feeling confident tho, well done you x x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I don't think I can ever stop doing SW and I don't think I'll need to, not really, as it is healthy eating anyway. I think people worry because they see it as a diet. I'm pretty sure if I gave it up altogether I would quite easily put all my weight back on in half the time it took to lose it.
My idea of off plan tends to just be that I've snacked, my meals tend to be SW friendly as I'm in that frame of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got to within 1lb of my target and gave up with SW, that was about 3 years ago and now I have put all the weight back on and more! So I believe this is a life style change, that I will carry on with for life to 1. lose the weight and 2. to maintain. I have not done so well at the moment, but I am eating a lot healthier and exercising a lot more so I feel a lot better in myself than I did before rejoining SW.

Oh don't get me wrong, sw is def a lifestyle change. Hubs always see's it as a diet cos I don't have carbs. We do eat different stuff quite a bit cos he actually needs bulking up, has lost too much weight recently whereas I'm trying to rid so can be a bit tricky!

Oh don't get me wrong, sw is def a lifestyle change. Hubs always see's it as a diet cos I don't have carbs. We do eat different stuff quite a bit cos he actually needs bulking up, has lost too much weight recently whereas I'm trying to rid so can be a bit tricky!

My bfs a tubby fellow (haha) so really should so SW with me but doesn't. I'm not forcing him as I think if you don't want to do it you won't. I end up cooking two meals but generally his just has carbs and mine doesn't :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so I was doing well at the beginning of the week but wednesday and yesterday was bad. Had an M&S dine in for £20 last night which was yummmm. The food me and the bf chose wasnt that bad, scallops to start, rump stack and potato cakes with mushrooms for main and a choc praline mousse for desert which we didnt eat because we were too full so may eat that tonight haha! Anyway the food wasnt too bad but was cooked in oil and we did share a bottle of cava :( oh well it was a nice night with my bf so im not too bothered, back on it today.
Red week wasn't for me this week, I was starrrrrving all week so going back to green days now with a free red days a week thrown in. Going back to my zumba classes this week too and going to start 30 day shred again and hope to stick to it as I always give up on about day 7 because I get bored haha!

Ha Chloe, we had m&s dine in for £20, is such a bargain!! We also had scallops, were soooo yummy. Went for the herb crusted lamb, potato cakes and veg and also the choc mousse! I know it's lots of syns but if you work out the calories it really isn't too bad at all, ours was only 500 for all 3 courses! Obv bubbly is extra, but it's only valentine's once a year!

I used to get hungry when I first tried red but now can't do anything else. Carbs fill me up so much, I only managed one potato cake last night. If you need help with red let me know. But if green/ee works for you that's great :)

Ha Chloe, we had m&s dine in for £20, is such a bargain!! We also had scallops, were soooo yummy. Went for the herb crusted lamb, potato cakes and veg and also the choc mousse! I know it's lots of syns but if you work out the calories it really isn't too bad at all, ours was only 500 for all 3 courses! Obv bubbly is extra, but it's only valentine's once a year!

I used to get hungry when I first tried red but now can't do anything else. Carbs fill me up so much, I only managed one potato cake last night. If you need help with red let me know. But if green/ee works for you that's great :)

Your dinner last night sound yummy!

On my new iphone & still getting the hang of it!

Had a lovely meal of steak n jacket potato last night. Can't work out what I've done. Weighed myself earlier in the week & I'd put on 2lbs.

Official wi today and not only has that 2lb gone but I'm another 2lb down from my last official wi two weeks ago. I'm not complaining, just can't figure it out!?

Well done grannie :)

Well my 1lb gain has disappeared between this morning and now so I'll take it as a sts this week again! Might stick with the green for today as I was going to do curry tonight and I'm happy with a veggie one.

Thanks for the nice comments. I sometimes focus too much on gettin rid of this last bit and forget actually far I've come, a size 18 was def too tight but I refused to buy 20, so now I'm a 14/16 with just over a stone to go. That's pretty cool :) I just wish my stomach was better, I can't wear tight things as its so screwed from my c section :(

Totally agree I think any diet is a lifestyle change, it's supposed to teach you something. And if you don't learn the lessons, it'll come piling back on. (My Xmas gain taught me that! Pesky Xmas!)

Is anyone doing anything nice this weekend?? Nice day here.. Weird it snowed 2 days ago! Ha! Xx

Finally, I have lost a pound. No where near my target though. 3 weeks to go and still can't get into my dress :'( x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

One lb is great hun, did you do anything differently last week?

Sts is great charl!

Go Grannie Go!!

Date day tomorrow, once I've woke at lunch (night shift tonight), having lunch with the boys then heading out for a meal and Die Hard, am sooooo excited! Charl, I can't believe you haven't seen any of them! 1 and 2 are very cheesy now but 3 and 4 are fab. I am an action junky tho!

Ah Charl you look so slim! Your arms and legs are tiny :)

Haha, Jen I so agree about looking grumpy in selfies! I concentrate so hard on getting the angle right I look so annoyed/angry :p Date day sounds lovely! I've never seen the Die Hard films either haha, shock horror! I do actually like action films though! Cannot wait to get Skyfall on DVD!

Been to the Asian cash and carry this morning and oh my god its amazing! Love it there! Only downside is I ate a whole box of Pocky! So yummy (Strawberry flavour) and I *think* it was only 210 calories for the pack, so not terrible :)

Just had leftover curry from last night for lunch and then making a miso soup for dinner :D Might have to make some SW chips for later tonight as Walking Dead is back on and I need some snacks with it!!

Well sone MrsB2B i am also very pleased i ventured into the garage last night and did 30 minutes on the running machine and 30 min on the bike and 20 on the punch bag and i really enjoyed it

Weigh day was today too and loss of 2 pounds this week, want a bigger loss next week so i am really going to try hard with the exercise this week and get there

Everyone seems to be doing so well! Maybe there's something in the water! ?

Think it'll be a quiet weekend in for us as we were away last week! Enjoy Bruce Willis, Jen. He's not really my cup of tea!

Having LM burgers for tea, not sure whether to count it as green or EE. Had mushroom soup for lunch.

Everyone seems to be doing so well! Maybe there's something in the water! ?

Think it'll be a quiet weekend in for us as we were away last week! Enjoy Bruce Willis, Jen. He's not really my cup of tea!

Having LM burgers for tea, not sure whether to count it as green or EE. Had mushroom soup for lunch.

May as well do green, that way you can have another hexb!

Slightly annoyed, got mango and a pineapple from aldi on thurs as only 59p but not that great. Just not particularly juicy or tasty, have cut it all up and mixed with ff fromage frais and a little sweetner for my midnight snack on night shift, tastes ok!

Smoked river cobbler tonight :)

Slightly annoyed, got mango and a pineapple from aldi on thurs as only 59p but not that great. Just not particularly juicy or tasty, have cut it all up and mixed with ff fromage frais and a little sweetner for my midnight snack on night shift, tastes ok!

Smoked river cobbler tonight :)

I'm not surprised tbh! They must be really out of season haha - we've got two of each too, so I'm going to eat it regardless! Can't wait for summer and get loads of yummy fresh fruit and veg! Watermelon - yum !!

Back