DOING SW FROM HOME???

Loads of curry and rice!

Attachments

• image-2672384196.jpg
    image-2672384196.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 75
Charl, and Grannie well done on STS and loss
Jen I got rid of my slow cooker as thought it was taking too long and everything too watery. I rather use the hob.
Last night had loads of syns left from the week and ate a few things but did not enjoy and paying for it today in form of a stomach ache.
It has been a stressful day at work as 2 colleagues walked out during our first week of training - but when I got home, had superfree soup to get rid of stress rather than eating junk.
Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Charl, dinner looks fab as normal! Sooo wish we lived closer, could have sw dinner parties :)

Well done on heading for sf soup Rosie! Work sounds stressful, weekend now :)

For some reason, am really shaky at the mo, light headed. Hurry up tea!

I do love my slow cooker for casseroles but it is huge. I'd sell it but melted the lid when I put it in the oven lol

I could totally give alcohol up, can go weeks without a drink but when I have one I then need more! Having a few tomorrow night on date night ;-p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Who else is stoked for new The Walking Dead tonight? Buzzing!!

Ooh so agree about going to Charl's for curry night ;D And it would be so cool to have SW dinner parties with you guys! Boo to distance :( Saw a cool thread on here where every month they chose a different country/theme and each cooked a three course meal for it and took photos etc!! We could do something like that? :p

Having a half on/half off night rather than going completely off plan! SW meals all the way through the day, just a few bad snacks! Nothing terrible though, so I'm not worried :)

Tonight's dinner of smash 'breaded' cod, SW chips and coleslaw! Was perfect Friday night dinner and very comforting :)

Cod and Chips.jpg

Ha, love that idea Laura! Dinner looks good too. Do you cook separate to your family or for everyone? Must be tricky in a big household!

We are having cajun oven baked chicken with carrots, string beans, broccoli, cauliflower with a cheese sauce and mash potato made creamy with an egg. Full to the brim. Oh I did have 2 little crunchies earlier but its Friday. You know the saying..... Thank crunchie its Friday!!! so what the hell x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ha, love that idea Laura! Dinner looks good too. Do you cook separate to your family or for everyone? Must be tricky in a big household!

Thanks! I generally cook for myself, especially when it's individual things like tonights dinner or lunches etc! Though whenever I cook proper meals like curries, jambalaya, salmon and cous cous, pasta etc everyone eats it! I've learnt what they'll all go for so make sure I make lots of that stuff otherwise I'd never have any leftovers for the next day's lunch :p I'll literally leave the kitchen to eat my dinner and go back and everything's been polished off!

Do you feed your boys and hubby SW food? That's what I like about SW, it's just normal family recipes with tiny tweaks! Still taste great :)

Jen you took the words out of my mouth. I was just going to ask Laura the same thing.

Awww I WISH we could have SW dinner parties! Jen move to Whitley bay! Ha!

It was really nice, curry is a meal that's SOOO ok with no meats so I don't feel like I missed out, I put chicken thighs in it too for everyone else and I just had the veg. :) the boys need their protein and carbs.

May have just ruined my good day, we all just had the last of the boys Xmas choc. I have about 1/4 of a Lindt choc Santa, it was delightful tho! Xx

At the weekends we all eat the same but the boys eat tea 4.30/5 so I cook separately for them. Hubby eats whatever I give him, sometimes we have different things esp if he fancies a pizza. I have a supply of ww ready meals for those occasions! I can't wait for the day when we can all eat tea together at 6pm, will be so much easier! Boys bedtime is 6.30/7 so they have to eat earlier. We all eat together at the weekend. We love our roasts on a sunday :)

Oooh lindt choc is soooo yummy! Coil has made totm turn up so huge sugar cravings today. Heading to the kitchen to see what I can find! How are the valentine chocs doing? Sooo glad I didn't get any!

Sugar fix cured! I constructed my own pud of choc & fudge alpen light bars crumbled in bottom, banana & custard ml yog, raspberries, cadbury's light choc mousse and a small swirl of spray cream! All for 4 syns :)

ForumRunner_20130215_203432.png

Wow!! That looks mega!! What a treat!

Erm well I ate quite a few, then dan guzzled half the box this morning, so now they're gone :( it was massive... Oops! I had 5 this morning which are being left firmly off my SYNS, they don't count as it was a present. Heh!

Oooo Laura! Forgot to say I already watched it the other day, it was a good one! I can't wait to see what happens the rest of the season!

Rosie, hope you're feeling better after a horrible week, so well done you for reaching for the soup, you have such a stronger SW mindset than me, I need to take half the pages out your book!!

Loulou, did you have the nice night with your fella and mil?

Has anyone heard from li lately? I haven't seen her!

IcureZ! I just saw your post!! A loss!!! Yaaaayyyy! Soooo well deserved!

Xx

Ha! They got back at 10.30 after a 5 hour journey, m6 was bad app! So, a gooseberry-esque drink together on the sofa! Shame as he's off at Army all weekend so wont see him til Sunday night now :( but... As he's not going back til Monday I've got a lump of beef out for roast- we don't normally as he gets too sleepy before the journey back up north. So that'll be a nice treat :) xx

You look lovely in your pic Charl :) so satisfying xx

Oh, all of you and your talk of chocolates!! (Especially the lindt- ultimate fave!) I'm ignoring the boxes of mini smarties in the drawer and I've had an alpen light! Craving proper choc though!@

Icurez - well done lady- sounds like your body is beginning to get the idea again :) xx

going to a Zumba class first thing tomorrow morning, on a Saturday, why am I doing this?! Haha!

Well done! You'll feel amazing for it :) my gym has Zumba on Saturday mornings too - determined to do it one day! Only thing that seems daunting to me is going alone! Though when I think about it logically, that's much preferable to my friends seeing how bad I dance or how sweaty I get haha! X

Back