DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done! You'll feel amazing for it :) my gym has Zumba on Saturday mornings too - determined to do it one day! Only thing that seems daunting to me is going alone! Though when I think about it logically, that's much preferable to my friends seeing how bad I dance or how sweaty I get haha! X

Yeah I do love Zumba so ill be fine once I get there! It is something that I would recommend doing with friends cos its such a laugh however I've been on my own many times and had a good time going on my own too! You meet a lot of nice people there I find that, are there to get fit and have a laugh too

Morning guys!

Heading to aldi this morning for a bit of a shop - any SW goodies I should keep an eye out for? Yoghurts etc? X

Morning!@ I'm taking kids to the cinema this morning, getting the train for added adventure! But hlp! Popcorn- hadn't even thought of that! I've done a load of carrot sticks for a free snack as I'm put at a friends tonight,.and don't know what she's cooking- so saving all hex's (except 1/2 a for milk in tea) and syns just in case!! May have to sit on my hands in the cinema!!

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday xx

Morning! We're going to the pictures today too :) are you seeing wreck it Ralph? Xx

No, 'The Pirates, in a scientific adventure' an early morning thing! Thought is treat them as they have been brilliant during half term :)
Have fun xx

Morning all! After a horrific day syn wise yesterday I decided to hit the gym for a double class this morning; combat then Zumba but got the times wrong so I'm just waiting for Zumba to start having missed half of combat :(
Hoping today will be better today food wise, got a plan in place so it should be. Hope you are all doing well and Icurez congrats on that lb off! Well done chick.

Weigh in day, one pound down cant believe it after all the goodies I ate for valentines, supper happy.

Morning peeps!!

Lovely Saturday morning here in the flatlands. Just had some muller light & wm toast (not togther!!)
Came back from my walk and it`s actually quite mild out - makes a change.

What are we all doing today? Just logged on and it seems everyone is going to the cinema!! Just debating what I`m going to do, not decided yet.

Foodwise, thought I`d better try to use up some of the stuff that`s been lurking in the freezer for some time :)
So it`s gonna be bacon & LM sausages today. Think we`ll have lamb chops tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!!

Morning peeps!!

Lovely Saturday morning here in the flatlands. Just had some muller light & wm toast (not togther!!)
Came back from my walk and it`s actually quite mild out - makes a change.

What are we all doing today? Just logged on and it seems everyone is going to the cinema!! Just debating what I`m going to do, not decided yet.

Foodwise, thought I`d better try to use up some of the stuff that`s been lurking in the freezer for some time :)
So it`s gonna be bacon & LM sausages today. Think we`ll have lamb chops tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!!

Hi there, we have just started half term here in London - so saving the pictures for later. Have done Zumba at home and a huge clean up. Having a bit of a pajama day as it's the first day of the hols! Hoping for a loss tomorrow, but did a cheeky weigh this morning and STS:( .

Lots of busy things going on with half term!

I was at the shops at 9am, home by 1030am and am having a chill out day! Work yesterday was bedlam. I started at 645am and got my first break at 340pm - no brekkie, lunch just a coffee I grabbed! The joys of working in a hospital haha!

Have a great Saturday everyone! x

We started half term by being woken up at 6.15am by my youngest being sick :-( not a great start to the holidays but at least it gets it out the way. Having a lazy stay at home day now to rest him up x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

We started half term by being woken up at 6.15am by my youngest being sick :-( not a great start to the holidays but at least it gets it out the way. Having a lazy stay at home day now to rest him up x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Oh no! :( Always happens, though! Fingers crossed it's only a short, 24 hour bug and you can enjoy the rest of the holidays sick free! x

So after last night's half on half off I'm back on it today :) Had one of those 'Why on earth am I putting this c**p into my body?! I want to eat more fruit, vegetables and just fresh food!' moments when I went to bed last night haha. Topped it off by then sleeping 11 hours and feel utterly exhausted still today! Think my body is attempting to prepare itself :)

Not sure what the plans are for today food wise, but I'm betting it'll all be good stuff! x

Lots of busy things going on with half term!

I was at the shops at 9am, home by 1030am and am having a chill out day! Work yesterday was bedlam. I started at 645am and got my first break at 340pm - no brekkie, lunch just a coffee I grabbed! The joys of working in a hospital haha!

Have a great Saturday everyone! x

What do you do? x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Went for a lovely one hour walk in the park to celebrate my pound loss, hoping for two or three this coming week. Beautiful day here in Dublin today, a real feel of spring in the air.

Kids club at cinema was a bargain :) I munched my carrots and a pot of mango!! Thank goodness I took that because I let the kids have McDonald's after- I didn't even pinch a chip, but as a result I was ravenous when I got home. I've just eaten a bit of their meat bolognaise and some salad to keep me going til dinner!!
A friend is cooking Russian inspired food tonight, so no idea what to expect (apart from vodka!) Have limited myself now to a red day after the bolognaise, but still have 2hexb's and 1.5hexa's to play with!
Can't wait!!

Oh and the kids have decided McDonald's is rubbish- they literally have only had it like 3 times a year, bit neither finished or enjoyed their meals :) they are however woofing down the spaghetti bol :) result!

Afternoon everyone. I've had a few days off minis as have felt really guilty after my gain earlier in the week and still kept on eating rubbish :-(
I'm feeling better and back on track now, got my food shopping delivered so not tempted to buy any chocolate or cakes. Have been out to costa this afternoon but only had a hot choc with skimmed milk from my HEX so it should be well within my syns. I've tried to find out exactly but it's a mystery so if anyone knows I'd be really grateful for their info.

Really pleased for all the losers this week and big big congrats to Jen for reaching your target after just a year, that's fantastic!

Hope your all having a good wk end, cinema with the kids sounds fun :)

Ruth x

Well it's a bad food day. Ate pretty much a whole bag of Cadbury pretzels at the pictures! Oh well !! Xx

Ooh yum Charl! I can't wait to enjoy whatever dinner is tonight! So hungry! Lol! Xx

Glad you're back Ruth :) def don't give yourself a hard time tho, and glad you're feeling better :)draw a line and we will help u stay on track xx

Back