DOING SW FROM HOME???

Nope not a professional at all, just like baking. I take courses at a famous cake store in town for something to do, that was this years birthday present to myself and bday cake as well. Have booked myself on another course for my graduation gift to myself and will have a cake for that too!

I'm going to fake flexisyn the next two days and have a bit of cake and use my syns from tomorrow to cover it and whatever I have from today. I didn't think that through very well this week, but then again I wasn't planning on eating the cake at all. I might get to that point later when it comes to it. I think it is just the thought of I must have a piece of cake when in reality I don't need to.

Well done in the weigh in mum2cit!

It was my weigh in this morning and I have had a fantastic week with a 6lb loss Yay!
Hoping to have another fantastic week good luck everyone
X

Wow 6lb in a week that's brilliant ! What's your secret ?? I'm absolutely craving a Chinese but won't give In to temptation !

I found 5 syns for standard and 8.5 syns for premium 284mls, not sure if that'll help :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I found 5 syns for standard and 8.5 syns for premium 284mls, not sure if that'll help :)

Hmmmm I wonder what that means?? I'd like to believe its just 5 syns but I'd say that's WAY too good to b true!!!!!!!

The lovely asda man has just been and delivered my shopping. I must of made a little error when ordering my 2 pineapples as he has just delivered 12 of them. Good job I love pineapple lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

12 pineapples haha thats hilarious! they are super speed food though so thats a plus!

I think parsnips are just free, you can't have them on red days so think they're free on green/ee

Hope you've all had a fab weekend - it goes too quickly I think, back to work tomorrow!

Just planning my meals for tomorrow and here's what I've got:

(B) 28g shredded wheaties with blueberries

(L) chicken salad with mint and yoghurt dressing and a Greek lemon muller (1/2 syn)

(D) omelette with mushroom, bacon and pepper with salad

Xx

Hope you've all had a fab weekend - it goes too quickly I think, back to work tomorrow!

Just planning my meals for tomorrow and here's what I've got:

(B) 28g shredded wheaties with blueberries

(L) chicken salad with mint and yoghurt dressing and a Greek lemon muller (1/2 syn)

(D) omelette with mushroom, bacon and pepper with salad

Xx

That's only 0.5 syn hun!

I need to plan in some snacks and syns in that menu. I like those Special K mini breaks I think someone said they are 5 syns a bag so I may have a bag of those for an afternoon snack x

Thanks!

oI cut down on using all my syns on snacks
oI concentrated on eating free foods
o snacked on fruit, yogurts and 1 cereal bar each day
ofilled most of my plate with salad or veg at both lunch and tea
odidn't overload my plates full of carbs like usual
odid a bit of exercise each day even if it was just sit ups on the living room floor

I even had a day off for valentines day but I chose my food wisely and didn't pig out all day!

If you are craving Chinese why don't you whip up a homemade syn free stir fry?

Or if you order one in just choose wisely there are quite a few Chinese takeaway dishes at just 5syns for 350g according to my new directory

Forgive me if this sounds silly but did I read somewhere that you could use a rolled out piece of bread as a pie crust or was it just a delicious dream? Had Petes chicken and peanut butter curry tonight and although 4 and a half syns it was really quite nice X

Forgive me if this sounds silly but did I read somewhere that you could use a rolled out piece of bread as a pie crust or was it just a delicious dream? Had Petes chicken and peanut butter curry tonight and although 4 and a half syns it was really quite nice X

Yes you can use your bread anyhow you like. You can also cruble it, mix with sugar/sweetner and use for sweet crumble. Personally I would grate cooked potato, roll out and use as pie crust to save hexb.

Just got the suitcases out of the loft. ( no, I haven`t been there all weekend!!)

This is for our second hols this month!!:) The last one was cos my parents needed assistance. This one had been booked for some time.

Off to the south coast this time. Going on Wednesday and returning Thursday of next week. Don`t want to do too much food shopping, so using up stuff in the freezer. Trying not to go too far off plan!!:) Actually went into Morrisons earlier and came out with just the bread and milk I needed!! Minor miracle for me!!!:D

Very quiet day today. The time has just slipped by without me noticing.

Jusy gotta try not to pack too much stuff I don`t need!! :D

Back