DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm here ;)

Got through lots of house work but not finished yet. looking forward to long days. I have eaten so much but it has been 95% superfree

I made an amazing cheese cake wit FF fromange fraise, egg and honey. it was so delish

Jen I admire you for doing night shift. have fun

I'm here!! Been good today (well apart from the amazing choc cake dan made for the boys - it was guilt for eating most of their birthday cake!)

Can't believe the weekends over, sad I'm not going to see my little tinkers until next Monday as I'm at Uni through half term so they've gone to stay at my mums :(

Hope you all had a nice weekend?? Think I'm going to have to ban choc again! It's so blooming addictive! Xx

That combined with the Cadbury pretzels I had yesterday and Vietnamese takeaway spells for another STS! I just can't get my SW groove back, the weeks are fab, just every Saturday I go nuts! X

Oh dear. I must say I hav ebeen a bit crazy this week as I think it is stress of the job. hopeing for a better week.

Today my skin is so dry that my face hurts. Put a lot of moisturiser on but still hurts and sore.

I am here too. Had a lovely swim this afternoon with the boys. Mine are off to my mums tomorrow Charl but just for one night and then they go to their dads on Wednesday till Sunday. I am hoping to swim at least 4 times this week as I don't have to hang around waiting for school to kick out x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Aw I hope you have a much better week Rosie, good luck tomorrow.

Hey love! Ah that sounds like a good plan! I love swimming. I'm going to try really hard with the fitness this week too, and my Uni work/attendance too xx

I am here too. Had a lovely swim this afternoon with the boys. Mine are off to my mums tomorrow Charl but just for one night and then they go to their dads on Wednesday till Sunday. I am hoping to swim at least 4 times this week as I don't have to hang around waiting for school to kick out x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins
how are you this week my dear, that you mixed up the plan a bit. Do you feel your clothes are any looser. I admire you swimming as I can't swim never learnt.

Last edited:
I'm here too :) mine are back to school tomorrow- this half term has gone too quickly and I'm really going to miss them tomorrow!

I feel like I have had a really wonky weekend, mild hangover today - great night at friends, and I didn't over eat, but clearly a little prosecco too much!

Hope ill feel re inspired once I've done food shop tomorrow... Having a bit of a flump, and probably would have binged if there was bad stuff in the house...
Xx

I'm here too :)

Had a lovely quiet day yesterday, just me, oh and Euan as Max was at his Dads. Had a giggly hour in costa while Euan was snoozing, felt really good like when we were first together. That doesn't happen enough these days :-(
Busier today as Neil's older 2 boys were here so I spent most of it cooking and playing monopoly with them. Euan wouldn't have his snooze, must have thought he was missing something so he was shattered and in bed by 6! Hope he sleeps as I was hoping for a lie in tomorrow lol
Totally on plan all wk end and very pleased :)

Ruth x

Back