DOING SW FROM HOME???

how are you this week my dear, that you mixed up the plan a bit. Do you feel your clothes are any looser. I admire you swimming as I can't swim never learnt.

I did try but just decided to reduce my portion sizes and see if that worked plus I swim at least once a week when the boys have their lesson. Nothing major, just 20-40 lengths depending on how demanding the boys are. How are you? X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Morning guys!

Cant believe the weekend is over - where has it gone??? The kids are off for half term this week and I'm off the back end of the week with them so not too bad I suppose! Will be glad when these few days are over with!

Have a great Monday everyone! x

Was out at the bingo last night, just starting half term today but my hubby has the week off too so should be a good week!

Looking forwards to museums and bike rides:)

Can I join you in here, please? :)

I started following SW at home on 11th Jan, the day after my younger son's 2nd birthday. Weighing myself on Fridays. Have loads to lose, and it's going well so far - 18lb down fairly steadily over the last 5 weeks, and I am bursting to announce that this morning I managed to get my backside into a pair of size 16 jeans for the first time this century! Yippeeeee!

Was out at the bingo last night, just starting half term today but my hubby has the week off too so should be a good week!

Looking forwards to museums and bike rides:)

Your week sounds fun, wish my man had some time off but he used all his holidays up over Xmas :-( Will have to do the entertaining on my own but bike rides and museums sound a good plan. We have a free RAF museum really close and I have a annual ticket for ironbridge gorge museums which are pretty close too so just hoping it doesn't get too cold :)

I started following SW at home on 11th Jan, the day after my younger son's 2nd birthday. Weighing myself on Fridays. Have loads to lose, and it's going well so far - 18lb down fairly steadily over the last 5 weeks, and I am bursting to announce that this morning I managed to get my backside into a pair of size 16 jeans for the first time this century! Yippeeeee!

Hi Charlie :)
Congrats on the jeans, it feels great to fit into smaller sizes doesn't it, and 18lb off already is fab!
My little one was 2 on Dec 18th, I'm a FT mummy this time around so getting to enjoy his developing personality and sense of humour but I find it hard not to go off plan when I'm so close to the kitchen lol
Good luck with your journey, Ruth x

Welcome Charlie. I stupidly decided to have a sneaky midweek weigh and wish I hadn't bothered. Feeling really down about the whole thing now as it shows I have gained half a pound. I just don't know what more I can do to get things moving. Have tired a couple of days on different plans and nothing seems to work. I really am at the point of surrender x

Hey Ladies!!
Just manages to catch up on what I've missed while I've been away!
Had a really good time at the lodge but ate and drunk far too much! Haha!
Had a sneak peek on the scales this morning and I'm showing a 2lb gain but I'll be back on plan from wed!

Well Done to all the losers and STS's this week! X
X

Welcome Charlie!!

Congrats on your 18lb loss!! I`ve still got clothes I can`t get into. Not easy, but determined to succeed!!:)

Been doing SW 4weeks today.. Lost 12lbs up until today, only lost 1lb last weeks and 2lbs this week, I can't help but feel a bit gutted as I'm heavy and have A lot! To loose... Ino WL slows down,but I assumed cos I was heavy more would come off, 2lbs better than on ofcorse! But feeling a bit lousy! :(

Been doing SW 4weeks today.. Lost 12lbs up until today, only lost 1lb last weeks and 2lbs this week, I can't help but feel a bit gutted as I'm heavy and have A lot! To loose... Ino WL slows down,but I assumed cos I was heavy more would come off, 2lbs better than on ofcorse! But feeling a bit lousy! :(

You should not be feeling lousy! 12lbs in a month is amazing! In a month I've only lost 4lbs so 1lb a week so think yourself lucky haha! When you first start you do normally lose a lot because you lose quite a lot of water first then losses slow down to a solid 1-2lb a week usually, which is still good! If you think 1lb is one bag of sugar then you cant feel downhearted about that!

Does anyone know the syn value of asda good for you roast chicken flavor cup soup? I am starving and this is all I can get to say the moment apart from birthday cake which I really don't want to eat. It does say less then 1% fat x

Does anyone know the syn value of asda good for you roast chicken flavor cup soup? I am starving and this is all I can get to say the moment apart from birthday cake which I really don't want to eat. It does say less then 1% fat x

Chosen by You Thick & Creamy Roast Chicken Soup, dried, 26g sachet5½syns

is this the one?

Chosen by You Thick & Creamy Roast Chicken Soup, dried, 26g sachet5½syns

is this the one?

Thank you but I don't think it is. It's a good for you range. It's not thick and creamy, it's more like dish water. I wondered if it might be free add it says less Then 1% fat and is 25kcals per 100mls made up and 53kcals per sachet X

Hi Charlie :)
Congrats on the jeans, it feels great to fit into smaller sizes doesn't it, and 18lb off already is fab!
My little one was 2 on Dec 18th, I'm a FT mummy this time around so getting to enjoy his developing personality and sense of humour but I find it hard not to go off plan when I'm so close to the kitchen lol
Good luck with your journey, Ruth x

That was always my downfall too, Miss 8310 - being close to the kitchen! I pick off their plates before and after they've had their meals, and while preparing ours too. It got ridiculous really, and now I seem to have found a bit more discipline but it's so easy to do it without thinking! I'm at home all the time too (I work from home, around the boys, and can enjoy all the fun (!) that each day brings!)

I also had a sneaky weigh this morning, and am disappointed. Always seems like a good idea at the time, doesn't it? I seem to be finding that harder to stick to than the eating xx

Thank you, I didn't no 1lb was a bag of sugar that great then, I just can't belive I let myself get this big I supose I'm stil hoping for miracals and it to just drop off lol. I feel diffrent but just dipointed compared to people I no lighter than me! One end lost 10lb in her first week and I'm a good 3stone heavyr than her!! Don't get it but I'm just gona up my game this week,lots of exercise! X

Thank you but I don't think it is. It's a good for you range. It's not thick and creamy, it's more like dish water. I wondered if it might be free add it says less Then 1% fat and is 25kcals per 100mls made up and 53kcals per sachet X

Free, I should think! All the mugshots etc that are less than 1% fat are free :)

Don't be gutted, slow and steady is the key. If you rush weight loss you'll be at a higher chance of putting it back on. About a 1-2lb loss each week is really good and 12lbs in 4 weeks is amazing, that's almost a stone gone already.

I think tv shows that show us people losing 4-6lbs a week is so unrealistic. You should be proud of losing 2lbs, better than putting that 2lbs on :) it's a really great achievement.

I also have a lot to lose, I started at 21.7 stone, now I'm coming into the 13's! If I can do it anyone can xxx

Back