DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done Charlie thats a great loss

I'm doing EE too, only new to SW so need to get my head around EE before I try anything else. Have started keeping track of my cals too with 'my fitness pal ' and it seems to be helping.

Evening ladies!!

Seems like it`s been a busy evening :)

Had turkey casserole for dinner as I mostly do EE. Hubby has decided (in his infinate wisdom!!) not to have beef for the forseeable future. He`s scared of eating our granddaughter`s "my little pony"!

In a way I can understand what he`s saying. But to me most farm animals are given a cocktail of drugs I`d rather not know about. I just want to be told the truth.

Unless you`re a veggie, the only way of knowing for certain is to keep the animals in your garden (bit difficult in our second floor flat!!) and slaughter them yourself.

Thanks for all the replies regarding EE, green or red days!

I'm following EE at the moment although will try a few red days if I start to feel a little bloated! Hoping for a good loss this week! X

Morning all, just a quick one...

Does anyone know if you can use homemade chicken stock in soup? The chicken was not cooked in any fat in the beginning...??

Thanks
Lx

I'm sure you can much better than processed stock that is full of salt!

3/4 lb loss for me this week. Really pleased after STS last week. :)

Since starting SW I have remained on EE which I find fits in with the family meals. I have tried Green days but find I get bloated after eating pasta and I don't eat too much meat so Red days aren't for me. I have cut out eating so much bread mainly because I use porridge for breakfast as my healthy option, and I have also cut down on eating potatoes which I think has helped with the weight loss. There is a plan that will suit each individual, its just a case of finding the one that works.

Hope everyone is having a great week :)

Hey guys, hope you've all had a brilliant day! I'm knackered and its only Monday - oh dear!! Will be glad when Wednesday is over and I've got 5 days off with my kids - woohoo!!!!

Can I just ask - are most people following the EE plan or are there some people who just do green/original? Is weightloss affected by this?

Xx

Welcome to all the newbies as well!! Xxxx

For about 10 weeks I did EE and lost about 20lb. I now tend to do red days but only because it suits me better as carbs bloat me If I have them too much. I alternate for variety if I can see I'm getting bored or if there's something I really want.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening ladies!!

Seems like it`s been a busy evening :)

Had turkey casserole for dinner as I mostly do EE. Hubby has decided (in his infinate wisdom!!) not to have beef for the forseeable future. He`s scared of eating our granddaughter`s "my little pony"!

In a way I can understand what he`s saying. But to me most farm animals are given a cocktail of drugs I`d rather not know about. I just want to be told the truth.

Unless you`re a veggie, the only way of knowing for certain is to keep the animals in your garden (bit difficult in our second floor flat!!) and slaughter them yourself.

I am of the opinion that if I don't know then I am ok, ignorance is bliss! I'm trying to cut down my red meat anyway but I'm not sure i could leave it out altogether. At the end of the day whilst I don't want to eat a poor little horsey, it's not going to kill me and if I don't know and I enjoy my dinner then that's fine. Just don't tell me the truth haha.
It is bad though isn't it, I'm sure some people are devastated by it.

Back on it ladies :) feeling really good about it and no cravings 3 days in. Am loving Alpen lights for something sweet, particularly the cherry bakewell flavour.

I need to get into the 11's this week, all this 12st1 and 12st 0.5 is getting on my nerves now! 4 weeks until my birthday and I want to lose 4-8lb.

For those of you who have a sweet tooth an dlike a dessert. Try this recipe

1 pot muller light
1 egg

Mix and beat until smooth, put in a small oven proof dish (large ramakin) and bake on 200 for 20 minutes. Let it cool a bit or completely cold. Eat with berries and a dullop of 0% total. All syn free.

What texture does this come out like? Definitely tempting!

Afterr a sneeky peek at the scales yesterday only saying I'd lost 2lbs, I have lost 4lbs:D so chuffed this is my 4th weigh in:):).. That's 13pounds in 4 weeks, roll on the 1lb loss nxt week or mabey even more! Xxx

Last edited:
Hi all, awake now lol

Excellent losses ladies, keep them coming :)

I am a red plan girl! Can't loose on green, carbs really bloat me. Ee is my maintenance plan to sts on as I don't loose on it but is more family friendly. You will learn what your body needs to loose weight. Just cos a sw consultant pushes a particular plan, it doesn't mean it's the best for you at all, try different plans and see what hour body reacts to. There is no way I would have lost 4 stone in a year on ee, but it does work for some :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hi can someone explain green and red days to me,I've no clue,only been on EE 4weeks as I've followed it along side my mum,she goes to the class and passes on info and books 2 me. Thanks xx

In simple terms, red is meat and no carbs (pasta, potato etc), green is carbs and no meat. 2 HexA and 2 HexB on both, these vary between the two plans though.
If your mum has the books it should detail them in there :)

Green is no meat, so all carbs are free - pasta, rice, potatoes etc. Red plan is all lean meats, no carbs unless using them as one of your hexb. You get 2 healthy extras on both plans. You basically can't mix meat and carbs like you do on ee! That's a brief explanation lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Back