DOING SW FROM HOME???

How does saving ur syns work, I don't even use 5 syns a day so if I wanted to be naughty and have something high in syns would I save then from my daily allowance? 2 scared to incase I put on weight as I'd b so upset!

Hi and welcome redfli and nikki plenty of support here xx

Agree with Jen in the running im looking forward to starting running again next week hopefully its amazing how quickly stamina builds up.

This.week just easing gently inti things on the wii wii fit and zumba. And hopefully my exercise bike now ive recovered it from the depths of the verandah

Second day back on plan whoo hoo another red day. Made corgette strips which i substituted for pasta in a spag bol. Worked really well and it was almost like eating tagliatelle enough so to make you forget after the first two mouthfulls

Feeling hungry now but just realised ive mainly had. salad or veg today so its understandable got all my syns and one and a half hexs of each. So thatll be enough

Hope you guys are okay bet its going to take an age to catch up on the thread

Can't remember the last time I ate pasta!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Me neither to be honest i dont miss it nowadays either.

Am a nurse :)

My hair seems really healthy and shiny recently, must be all the veg and fruit I now eat!

Defo makes a difference hadnt realised how clear my skin had gotten until its broken out again after too much wine and crap :(

Dreading WI tomorro :(
Oh well here to next week! X

Hey all!

Welcome newbies :) I think we're all way more supportive than a group as its everyday not just once a week, this site (particularly this thread) is mega!

I love pasta!! Since the vlcd I find it hard to eat a lot of it now tho. Which can't be a bad thing! Does make me think about the giant portions I used to eat tho! Eek!

Today's been hard, poor pup has been to get spayed and she's so sad and whimpering so much, I feel so guilty for doing this to her! Saying that it'll be a hell of a lot better than if a load of boys dogs got near her in heat! Thank god we don't have to deal with that now.

Been on plan since Sunday, haven't been eating much tho, so not sure how it'll work out Friday, I seriously can't handle another STS!! Argh!

My skin has been horrific since I came off my pill :( it's making me hate going out, and my hair is all lank too. Sob sob! Xx

Arrrr charl, poor pup! She'll be ok tho. My skin has also been **** with the mirena coil, am hoping it's finally gonna get better now it's out. I have never suffered with spots so suddenly at 32 it sucks!!

I was just planning on having an odd green/ee day but there's so much pasta left, will have to eat it tomorrow too!

I'm the same! My skins worse now than ever and I'm 28 and generally so much healthier! Booooo!

She will, she's totally passed out bless her, the woman at the vet was so snotty about her being an anxious shy dog it really got my back up. She has no idea how hard we've worked with her to bring her out a bit, she's 100% better than the cowering, shaking puppy who was too scared to even go for walks. It's the first time we've even left her anywhere else never mind the vets for an op! It's no wonder she was so anxious and scared really! Stupid woman! X

Since restarting SW 7 weeks ago my periods have gone crazy! I take the Loestrin 20 pill and have done for almost 3 years, generally ok on it but since Jan have had mid "cycle" bleeds on every pack. Literally having some sort of bleeding every 2 weeks. Am so reluctant to go to my GP because he will send me to the 1 practice nurse that's trained in contraception and she's a complete witch! Puts everything down to weight and wanted to stop my pill last year when my BMI was 35 despite the fact it was 38 when the GP first prescribed it :(
Sorry for the rant ladies xxx

That's crap charl, you'd think a vet would be nice!!

I've had nearly 2 years of constant periods, finally had enough and saw a doc. Demanded to change my coil, I don't want any extra hormones thank you! They finally listened, will hopefully work. Go to the doc hun but say you don't want to see the practice nurse, a doc should be able to help you x

Ah summer I had the same problem on my pill, was working fine for about 18 months then all of a sudden just constant bleeding, awful. I just stopped it all in the end as hormones clearly don't agree with me! X

Back